Fastest and finest grinder for small amounts?

rozroz

Thanks for the update! Do you have a link to that grinder at hand?
That one?
http://www.headchefgrinders.com/30mm-herb-grinders.asp

yea.. it's so tiny, so people with big or fat fingers will hate it though ;)
here

dfdfdfd.jpg

JHG4sdky

jardri

Vapor Dreams
I have the Quickgrinder V3 and I think this one is a sleeper. It can take any amount and it is incredibly easy to use for microdosing. I bought one 4 years ago and I have yet to find a better one for vapes, but I don´t even know if they still sell them.

jardri,
Reactions: rozroz

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
I have the Quickgrinder V3 and I think this one is a sleeper. It can take any amount and it is incredibly easy to use for microdosing. I bought one 4 years ago and I have yet to find a better one for vapes, but I don´t even know if they still sell them.

Apparently, they do, and I can get this instead of a MF grinder for my fine grinding needs- was looking for a suitable 4piece to do the trick! Thank you!

Vapeur Rogue,

415vapor

@rozroz does it come with the nylon o-ring? i've been looking at tiny 2-piece grinders and most do not have the o-ring. I really think that o-ring helps with friction! The ones i'm looking at now are space case scout small, a 40mm one called diamond grind, and MF finishing. The first two have the o-ring but I think I will try the MF because that sounds like a better compliment to my brilliant cut.

rozroz

@rozroz does it come with the nylon o-ring? i've been looking at tiny 2-piece grinders and most do not have the o-ring. I really think that o-ring helps with friction! The ones i'm looking at now are space case scout small, a 40mm one called diamond grind, and MF finishing. The first two have the o-ring but I think I will try the MF because that sounds like a better compliment to my brilliant cut.

don't think so.. anyway, i will probably be satisfied with my BCG which will arrive soon.
the tiny chef grinder does fine grind which is great, so with the fine plate i hope it will be the same.

rozroz,

415vapor

For tiny grinders, I would think that Mendo Mulcher's 1.5" grinder would be on the list, as they have a reputation for quality.
elsewhere it was said mendo is a medium grind. is that really true for 2 piece tho? i thought for all 2 piece you just continue grinding until you get to the desired fineness. i like the idea of their double thick models for better grip. too bad the smallest is 1.75". The small scout also looks like easy to grip due to the built in container.

you've got a bcg and MF finisher! is this your recommendation if you want finer than the BCG fine? i hear the storz small can also get you to dust?

415vapor,
Reactions: rozroz

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
elsewhere it was said mendo is a medium grind. is that really true for 2 piece tho? i thought for all 2 piece you just continue grinding until you get to the desired fineness. i like the idea of their double thick models for better grip. too bad the smallest is 1.75". The small scout also looks like easy to grip due to the built in container.

you've got a bcg and MF finisher! is this your recommendation if you want finer than the BCG fine? i hear the storz small can also get you to dust?

I've never owned a Mendo, I just know that they have a good reputation for quality...and if I wanted a tiny pocket grinder, then that 1.5" (the smallest is NOT 1.75") one I linked to is what I'd get. I'm not a big fan of 2-piece grinders because I don't like having to dump the grinder out to another surface and then pinching and scraping it up into my bowl. But if I wanted tiny, then 2-piece is the way to go. And yeah, with a 2-piece, you just keep grinding till you get the consistency you want.

In fact, I might just order that Mendo soon to add to my collection now that you have me looking at it again..

The MF Finishing Grinder will get you to almost dust. It's exactly right for the MFLB (which I still use occasionally), but almost too fine for most uses. I really only use it for the MFLB. I find the BCG's fine grind to be plenty fine for most vape uses.

Last edited:

rozroz

i thought for all 2 piece you just continue grinding until you get to the desired fineness

I have that orange plastic 2 piece that just cannot grind finer than medium no matter how long you twist. Maybe because i use small amounts.

rozroz,

Manity

I have a Space Case Scout 4piece grinder that I love! Great in my vape kit and very very small

Manity,
Top Bottom