FakeXhale Cloud (Unauthorized and Unsupported)

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Cloud received. No ELB's included. Damn, I wanted to try this thing before I left town.

SlinginPaint,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
to everyone in the same boat as me (and to the future purchasers), i wrote to the ebay seller asking about ELB's and why some people got up to 3 and why some got none and this is the answer i got back:

I do not have any ELB's to send to you. We listed this item with no mention of the ELB's. If there were some in the boxes that shipped, we obviously would not take them out. If I had them, I would gladly send you some. I am looking into finding some in bulk that can be offered. The price of the Cloud+ is reflective of the items listed and received. At this point, I am in the same boat as you (without ELB's). I will keep you informed if I find any though.

Team Heater

so keep this in mind before you purchase one as you will most likely not get any when it is shipped to you.

Last edited:

SnidelyWhiplash

Guys, this was not directed at anyone. Seriously.

I do love a respectful discussion. And who knows, the timing might be genius... Right as VXL is gearing up to be ready to fufful massive orders, more people will become aware of them. Perhaps they should just state that there will be no repairs and that those are basically counterfeit. As cheap as a fake SM57 mic is, Id be a moron to buy one over the real deal. But if you got nothing and no cash, why not?

I think a great fix would be to offer EVO buyers the option to buy indefinite extended warranties. Id HAPPILY pay 100 a year to have a drop it we fix it warranty.

thesoloman

I can't wait to get home and fire up the new cloud! it should be waiting for me. now if english class was over.

thesoloman,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

jeff

I just wish my Damn Cloud + would come. Tracking hasn't been updated since the 14th when it was in PA and the damn thing alleges it will be here tomorrow but I don't believe them.

jeff,

sasNW

Just got my cloud a day earlier then tracking said! Looks pretty clean, but the two halves that wrap the bamboo aren't aligned very well, but it does heat up (just tested it real quick at work). Gotta wait to get home before I can clean and try it out. Came with 4 elb tops and only one bottom, pretty weird but happy to be able to use it. hoping it lasts long enough to save up for an evo.

sasNW,
I just wish my Damn Cloud + would come. Tracking hasn't been updated since the 14th when it was in PA and the damn thing alleges it will be here tomorrow but I don't believe them.

I'm in the same boat, my tracking was updated in kansas on the 15th, it left PA on the 13th, it says it will be here tomorrow as well. I'm also in Oregon. We'll see if it shows up tomorrow.

Last edited:
TabootTaboot,

jeff

I'm in the same boat, my tracking was updated in kansas on the 15, it left PA on the 13th, it says it will be here tomorrow as well. I'm also in Oregon. We'll see if it shows up tomorrow.
Where in oregon are you and is this Todd? At least yours updated to KS.

jeff,

Budzman

Rocky Mountain High!
Just got my cloud a day earlier then tracking said! Looks pretty clean, but the two halves that wrap the bamboo aren't aligned very well, but it does heat up (just tested it real quick at work).
This is pretty common but you can re-align the case halves yourself (from this post of mine from last May):

The misalignment of the metal case halves is one thing that can be corrected by adjusting the black Allen screws. Just back off the screws on the side of the metal case half that's too close to the outer (black) housing, and then tighten the opposite screws to move the case half over to center it within the outer housing. You might have to adjust both case half's a little to get alignment but it can be done (ask me how I know :)).

Disclaimer: Only do this at your own risk!

Cloud-Misalignment_zps2a0d75f9.jpg~original

mestizo

I ordered mine 4 days ago and haven't received tracking information, is that normal?
Has anybody experienced the same.

mestizo,

Hypno vaper

Can I ask why?

Yeah, as I read through the thread, there are several posts from members in support of the owner of VXL. I really had no idea he was one of us. You can probably tell from my location how I feel about corporations. I'm a big supporter of family owned, mom & pop, brick and mortar businesses and although I found a hell of a bargain, it still weighs heavy on the soul now that I know the story behind the product. Can't help but feel like I added fuel to the fire.

The Hypnotist

mestizo

Yeah, as I read through the thread, there are several posts from members in support of the owner of VXL. I really had no idea he was one of us. You can probably tell from my location how I feel about corporations. I'm a big supporter of family owned, mom & pop, brick and mortar businesses and although I found a hell of a bargain, it still weighs heavy on the soul now that I know the story behind the product. Can't help but feel like I added fuel to the fire.

The Hypnotist
I understand,
I personally didn't know either, and I don't follow the VXL thread because I haven't own one and never interested me in the past, it wasn't until the last two days or so that I have found out some of the story behind.
I ordered one before all of this was revealed by some of the members.
Thank you for your reply.

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below

The Hypnotist

Don't feel too bad, were all just tiding ourselves over until the EVO line thins out, they start shipping to the public, and I can finally throw my money at SM and VXL. Its the nature of the beast, instant gratification :whoa:

Hypno vaper

I understand,
I personally didn't know either, and I don't follow the VXL thread because I haven't own one and never interested me in the past, it wasn't until the last two days or so that I have found out some of the story behind.
I ordered one before all of this was revealed by some of the members.
Thank you for your reply.
Same here, I didn't find out until after I ordered and started this thread.

@SliningPaint: you are so right. I tell you what, I've never been interested in a $400-500 dollar vape before. But after testing this thing for a day I think it's a hell of a machine and now I feel obligated to purchase an evo. So I guess it worked out in the long run. If I didn't have this cheap beater unit then I would have never considered spending that kind of money on a vape. I can get Some killer bud for $500 bucks lol.

The Hypnotist

ma125

Do any of you guys know of a european retailer other than vapefiend that carries the ELB´s???
They seem to be out of stock in vapefiend.
Thanks

ma125,

jeff

Yes! according to the interwebs it is waiting for me at my office. It is gonna be a long day at the office.

It's here. 3 ELB's. It turns on. Lights work. Top of black case is scuffed up. Odor present burning off now. Still at office so I won't know how it hits for a while.

MODS: Sorry for the back to back didn't realize I was the last poster!!!

mod note: Apology accepted. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

stygian16

As others have confirmed, seller was without power for several days. Back up and running now and I should have a tracking# hopefully soon. Ordered as a gift for someone who hopefully won't want it and I will have a backup + while I await my EVO. :ko:

Top Bottom