Extreme vs. The Volcano

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
If you prep. the E bow the correct way (pre heating, ect.) It can blow Very dense clouds. Now I havent hit the volcano as much as I would like (one time thing :|) but from what I saw the E can basically do the same.

Hell for 500 bucks it seems irresponsible for the Volcano to blow worse bags than the E. I think they would be losing quite the customer fan base.....But who knows :shrug:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Neuro

owin said:
Beezleb said:
Makes me happy when a person gets a vape that best suits their needs, wants and style. Congrats and happy vaping.
Yes that too. My point was everything you can do with a volcano you can do with an extreme for half the money. Plus you can do things with the extreme that the volcano can't do.
Can you fill a bag with the Extreme, and inhale it at a slow pace, say over one hour, putting it down while you read a good book, taking it back in your hands from time to time for an inhale, without having to hold the bag in your fingers ? Hmmm ... don't think so :-) But still, I agree with you, the Extreme seems to be a nice machine. Not the "end all be all" though. Nor is the Volcano.

Neuro

Neuro,

minuteman420

Neuro said:
owin said:
Beezleb said:
Makes me happy when a person gets a vape that best suits their needs, wants and style. Congrats and happy vaping.
Yes that too. My point was everything you can do with a volcano you can do with an extreme for half the money. Plus you can do things with the extreme that the volcano can't do.
Can you fill a bag with the Extreme, and inhale it at a slow pace, say over one hour, putting it down while you read a good book, taking it back in your hands from time to time for an inhale, without having to hold the bag in your fingers ? Hmmm ... don't think so :-) But still, I agree with you, the Extreme seems to be a nice machine. Not the "end all be all" though. Nor is the Volcano.

Neuro
Can you take hits from a whip with the Volcano, and inhale it at a slow pace, say over one hour, putting it down while you read a good book, taking it back in your hands from time to time for an inhale.

I dont really mean to be rude, (changing your quote around might constitute mocking you :p) But i mean if your going to be sitting there reading a book or whatnot, then why do you need a bag anyways, if you can have the machine by your side.

minuteman420,

umpnum14

.._. _._. :-)
Vapor condenses after a period of time while Ill agree that there is no research to point to an exact time of total loss, it is generally agreed upon that after 5 min or so there is lose. So (from experience) I don't think a puff off a bag after an hour is going to be as effective as a fresh bag. I made the mistake after I first got my E of letting a bag sit (I made a cap for mine) for about an hour or so and (at least from my experience) i wasn't impressed. Truthfully if I wanted to sit and read a book and get high. I'd switch to the whip mode and hit fresh vapor. But that's just me.
Welcome to FC FloridaPoolGuy & Neuro. Florida, I just moved from Polk recently

umpnum14,

duh

Neuro said:
owin said:
Beezleb said:

Neuro
I get the position of having owned both. I technically still have an E but have it out on extended loan to someone. I like the E for desktop sessions but I don't presently have that scenario. The Volcano bags bags a lot quicker w/less screen clogging. Filling and refilling itself are about the same w/the edging going to the V. The easy valve compared to the glad press-n-seal is a joke w/the edge going back to the V.

The V is a one-trick pony - but it does that one trick really well.

Traditional wands are nice but at that point, direct draw is the same amount of work and more efficient so I use wands w/the PD and LB.

That thread a few pages back on making kief into hash is :cool: If I had desktop space for an all-day-wand, the E is perfect. The 1-hour bag is also a joke - 15 minutes max.

duh,

umpnum14

.._. _._. :-)
For the price, quality, versatility, options you cant beat the E. Its a Vape that almost everyone agrees does bags at least half as good as the V. As far as speed and valve I would agree the V gets the edge. But Im not paying all that money to get a valve and get bags faster. I made the cap with the tubing provided and the glass stir tool but I dont ever use it anymore, which tells me that I personally do not require a very expensive valve because it would rarely get used. And faster bags? I'm patient enough wait a few extra secs whether its 5, 30 or 45 secs still it meets my needs. Of course this just addresses what the V offers that the E doesnt. Now reverse that. What does the E offer that the V doesn't and what does it do better at half the price. I could go on but actually this discussion really belongs Here
I'm getting better about editing Vtac :p

tacnote: good call, ump. Moving these posts there.

Dude LMAO I went to the original thread and was like WTF

umpnum14,
Top Bottom