Extreme Q or the Herbalaire (Can't decide whats best for my needs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much of a mystery. I solved it years ago with an email to the company. There also a statement on the site-

"The air is completely isolated from the heating element and flows through only the safest materials"

As for the Extreme being 'A OK' because the air across circuitry being cold, I'll pass on judging that, but I'll also pass on using it.

With all due respect Max, we have no photographs of the HA interior. I respect the company and loved my HA, but still. AFAIK multiple people have photographed the Q in pieces both on and off this forum, yet we have no idea about the HA. For all we know there's a big block of uranium in the air path with "seek chemo" etched into it.

The pictures of the Q internals are less than comforting, I admit.

I think this might be a textbook example of how "safest materials" might be wildly applied to any number of materials given the source. In this case, the HA crew is attempting to say that teflon is the "safest" of materials, which is richer than anything I've allowed myself to eat in a long time.

charliedontsurf,

max

Out to lunch
we have no photographs of the HA interior
Doesn't mean none have ever been posted on a forum. The vape has been around for years longer than the Extreme. HerbalAire is a company with excellent service and integrity IMO. I'm not saying one model is safer than the other, but the incoming air is clearly entering the HA above the bottom of unit, where the electronics are, and personally I'd prefer ALL of the air path to be clear of electronics.

max,
Reactions: zmurder

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Never tried a HA but I owned a EQ for a couple months and it was a great vape. .1 is the perfect amount for a nice elbow pack.

tranceporter,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom