Extreme Balloon Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eulogy_for_Evolution

Hello all forum members, I'd like to start by saying that this forum and all of you who so intricately contribute to it have been a huge help in my recent decision to say "Fuck Combustion!". As with giving up on combustion methods and deciding to enter into the world of Vaporization I am pleased to say I have purchased an Extreme Vaporizer by Arizer, with whom I am also extraordinarily satisfied with as a company, and already I've begun to brainstorm ideas of how to go about creating a valve modification to the balloons.(Varying from glizitch' Glad technique) In my own personal opinion this lack of a valve system is the Extremes only major downfall, especially in contrast to it's competition (i.e. S&B Volcano). However, I do believe there may be a very conventional/cheap method of solving this problem... and it comes in the form of and already existing valve design one would find on a baby bottle. The valve could be attached to the glass mouth piece, in the same fashion they are attached to glass bottle, after it is removed from the joint piece. It would function the same way as well, when a sucking motion is created the valve would open to allow the vapors captured inside of the balloons to be released into the mouth of the user and when one ceases to suck, LOL , what is already know as a Bottle Nipple (which I believe is a medical grade compound , at least in recent years due to harmful plastic concerns) the valve would self-close containing the remaining vapors inside the balloon. I have been unable to put my idea into testing but, I thought I would seek your collective thoughts and opinions on this potential method, as they have been thus far and I'm sure will continue to be greatly appreciated.

yours truly, E f E

Eulogy_for_Evolution,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi EFE,
still glad to get en other satisfy Extreme costumer !! as for the valve this is not a probleme for me but your Idea seem pretty good !! hope you'll find a way !!

Welcome on FC
:peace:

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Welcome to the forum!

I like the idea, as I also believe a valve system is all that is missing. So you would blow up the balloon and then attach the nipple, yes?

stickstones,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
EE - I do believe there may be a very conventional/cheap method of solving this problem... and it comes in the form of and already existing valve design one would find on a baby bottle. The valve could be attached to the glass mouth piece, in the same fashion they are attached to glass bottle, after it is removed from the joint piece.
Sounds like a cool idea (would be great if you find something that is readily available and made of silicone to use). Plus many guys like sucking on nipples long after they are done breast feeding :lol: You could use erasers from a mechanical pencil, golf tees, tiny silicone corks, etc. (but they'd all have to be removed each time). Please keep us posted!

Progress,

Eulogy_for_Evolution

Yes stickstones, that is exactly how I would go about doing it.. fill the balloon, then remove it and quickly cap the end with a fitted nipple. I've even through my research found several bottle nipples that are designed for a less forceful sucking motion than standard ones, yet still seem to have legitimate sealing properties. I may order up a few varieties tomorrow and see what I'm dealing with.. Will keep you all posted

Eulogy_for_Evolution,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I know there is also pyrex vavle or pirex/teflon valve that I can weld on the stock balloon atachement but I just can't find them

Clear_Dome,

jx80

When I first got this, I was worried about this too and then was passing it around and someone just sat it there half full and every one got distracted and then about 20 minutes later they gave it to me and I squeezed it and out came some vapor, so it must not lose it very fast but it did not taste to good.

jx80,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom