Evolver Glass

hookedonvape

im sure you will,lol. what up bro? we need to touch base. im heading out that way aug22-27. u know anyone out there intetested ill bring it for a plane ride.lol which way dud you go with the evo? do you have an evolver bub? see that custom for fanatics? seems large, i think the limited is going to take the cake on flavor. seems two percs and a turbine plus an ice pinch may be scrubbing a bit too much

hookedonvape,
I actually moved back to WI. Its a long story, I got the EVO coming in October just the unit. No I don't have an evolver bub :( they look fucking awesome though!

VapeNStone,

hookedonvape

so i ordered a custom circ to turbine from armin. was supposed to be cloud friendly 54 slit gridded to turbine. none the less i recieved it and my cloud would not fit.he said it was my cloud i then contacted sm and he said not to move the bamboo it was good. plus design had changed a little which i dont mind but if i cant use the cloud with it no good, i cannot combust. granted there a are two sides to every story so i welcome armin here to debate this. i contactrd for return, grantrd i was a pain in his ass with emails trying to figure what design i wanted. i was greeted with a return minus 50 for restocking? isnt restocking putting iton a shelf and selling it.lol. the worst part and i can post emails as armin can as well. i was beratrd that iwas a pain in tje ass and he would never do a custom again cause of me. worst off he stated that my 300 pirchase didnt mean anything to him that he dors 10 g a minth in prodoctuion. thrown back a little by this as i have never been treated so badly by a company and them making it known he doesnt really care as long as he sees $. and the first reason i contacted him was for my evolver ht which was cut a little jgged. he emailed me back stating that some less experienced workers had done it and offered 20% off because of it. i wont ever do business with him again as im sure is the same for him. as soon as i can post pics on here i would love to show the bub and see what you guys think. i felt taken just a warning

hookedonvape,

max

Out to lunch
isnt restocking putting iton a shelf and selling it.
It's an industry term used when accepting returns that aren't defective. They're trying to recover shipping/handling costs and IMO it's also designed to discourage those who purchase, try out a product, and are willing to pay the return shipping to get their money back- kind of the same as trying something out in a brick and mortar store before taking one home.

Since Evolver makes HT's for the Cloud, I'd expect them to know what fits and what doesn't. Ranting to you about custom jobs and his inconvenience sounds like a lot of bong blowers- or at least some who rant loud enough to give the whole bunch a bad rep. In reality it takes both good product and good cust. svc. He's not the only game in town. Try Swagger next time. If I pull the trigger on another HT, that'll be my choice.

max,

hookedonvape

thats the problem max, in our talks and design specs it was defective in my eyes. if the owner of vapexhale told me that the bamboo was fine and not to move it, i wasnt going to. if it fit i could overlook the cosmetic flaws, and accept the piece. i had no intention of just trying it out, i was stoked to be getting this, i think the 50$ was just spiteful, imo, but i understand what youre saying. that wasnt the case with me though. i believe he has the experience, ive seen some beatiful pieces from him. i believe that sometimes ego and anger get in the way of clarity, on both ends. me for being a pain in the ass and maybe he was unwilling to admit fault, guess i just expected more, oh well. and +1 on the swagger already have my indiegogo preorder and a custom coming despite them being a little overloaded, hes getting it out to me for launch. cant wait to have the options. im happy ive washed my hands of it, sure he is too. me being computer illiterate, i need to find how to post pics of this bub and in general.lol. peace

hookedonvape,

SD_haze

My new Evolver Hydratube coming soon :freak:
4 slit barrel to 25 slit ratchet perc. Going to be made with a sidecar mouthpiece stem.

Note: Don't think he's taking custom orders, this was old stock.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
My new Evolver Hydratube coming soon :freak:
4 slit barrel to 25 slit ratchet perc. Going to be made with a sidecar mouthpiece stem.

YMCOHAdSora9SfLiWuMGu4TflrOJ9TND8CXe9Uj4AWBimpFWZR5jvEQ1h8J_mFkpbdKjkB1gRxK_YE5ORBZ--eWfTZDUguFTb2QTFgcxN5ZZe75oo1Vks_qqfGUcNYFax03ICE06663zZGpEjxWNrbufwz6uhKVu0n2nsccnXVk55LOTESvAoQ47EM4MAwdKDAymx3pygmjqrKlmg6kWr_UWY7Qn3pn7-EyjpZL5g7WqRG2csBQCiAtKZ2FMDOOmDq0BUCZGqEEdF1dXwaZuRsfhCPREcT1CjjHl9vk30hW-7JNdJv-l-SwFM6EuYP2wCIJ4FHZnGu4RaCUvQrag1wI7a7-2IrbvEXsCfBdIyam18Zhg7dpWbarVKkzOrL6_pyt3ZtruDq9qMIripCHpvIrRF0vszABQbQh6B8VJlLUAf0HkEk_nTSIlEeHNPAKvX21HB2e-EZ1ogSc3sjMxW6gMDGE3kXBoHzG9ZtQr3isNtAaB3BZGwUccXC9ACyhKuaee0dlhOfn1Xxr-45H635tlK32zmirPei-YMMsbPW6vnQ6jLAKjwNQOaD0Ibzhj5NDRrpDJ=w1893-h818-l75

Note: Don't think he's taking custom orders, this was old stock.
Looks like a gmail link? Can't see anything :ko:

Quetzalcoatl,
Top Bottom