EVIC

samirfuzzywuzzy

The reason im asking about this thing is because I walked in to the companies store and I was impressed that you can change the batteries out and change the voltage settings. it takes 510 and ego. i believe up to 4000 mah of power also.

Im not worried about size since I already use huge e-cig setups.

I think another question I should ask is if there are anything with a 510 base that you guys find useful with concentrates

samirfuzzywuzzy,

tepictoton

I am currently testing my new BHOLT and must say for now it has impressed me a lot. This would be my preferred set-up when it comes to one dab at a time e-cig type devices.(I only have it for one day, so please do not kick me if they turn out to not be long lasting...)

If I want(ed) to use more, and have a cart that would last me about a week with one load of about half a gram then I would suggest either kanger horizontal carts(from my own experience) and/or delta9's products, which a lot of people here on the forum can tell you all about...Or you can always look up the designated thread for these machines:2c:

samirfuzzywuzzy

I am currently testing my new BHOLT and must say for now it has impressed me a lot. This would be my preferred set-up when it comes to one dab at a time e-cig type devices.(I only have it for one day, so please do not kick me if they turn out to not be long lasting...)

If I want(ed) to use more, and have a cart that would last me about a week with one load of about half a gram then I would suggest either kanger horizontal carts(from my own experience) and/or delta9's products, which a lot of people here on the forum can tell you all about...Or you can always look up the designated thread for these machines:2c:

What is this "cart" you speak of? Please Elaborate....Thank You!

samirfuzzywuzzy,

tepictoton

a card(t)? is more or less like a resevoir that you can fill up and that will slowly vape whats inside. google kanger horizontal coil cartomizer and you can teach yourself all about it;)

tepictoton

yes it will.

either search the forum and/or google a bit more, maybe adding bho to your search...first video that pops up when googling kanger horizontal coil is about using it with extracts....

samirfuzzywuzzy

yes it will.

either search the forum and/or google a bit more, maybe adding bho to your search...first video that pops up when googling kanger horizontal coil is about using it with extracts....

sorry man I do not get any video hits about extracts, google searches are different based on location.
Ill keep looking around to see what I can learn.

samirfuzzywuzzy,

tepictoton

you basically take out the fluffy filling they have in there to soak your e-juice in, and then load it up with extract along the sides, avoidng anything getting into the middle tube(wich is for airflow). Then gently heat the cart so that the extract can run down into the cart towards the wick and the coil(which are on the buttom).

Shoul be easy to find a video tutorial of this...

bad ninja

Repensum Est Canicula
I have an evic.
These are high end personal vaporizers marketed to ECig users
Evic a have a ton of extra features such as an interface with your computer and upgrade able firmware
As well as variable wattage and voltage settings

It will work to power dripping atomizers which work with our extracts or you can just mix peg400 @ 2ml per half gram and use clearomizers or tanks.

The evic is pricey so I would suggest looking at mechanical "mods" and AW IMR batteries.

Google is your pal. Advanced e cigs are the future of personal vaporizing, but please do the research.
Heating up coils with li-on and IMR batteries can b dangerous as this requires a lot from the cells and they can explode if not used properly

bad ninja,

natural farmer

Google is your pal. Advanced e cigs are the future of personal vaporizing, but please do the research.
Heating up coils with li-on and IMR batteries can b dangerous as this requires a lot from the cells and they can explode if not used properly

I sure hope for a different future myself... A future where you are free to vape your favorite flowers anywhere and enjoy them with all their terpenes fogging the place around you... And vape them with sustainable devices like a Lotus or a MFLB or a log vape that won't fill the planet with more plastic when they finally die. :peace:

bad ninja

Repensum Est Canicula
I sure hope for a different future myself... A future where you are free to vape your favorite flowers anywhere and enjoy them with all their terpenes fogging the place around you... And vape them with sustainable devices like a Lotus or a MFLB or a log vape that won't fill the planet with more plastic when they finally die. :peace:[/quote

I don't think you know what an evic is.. Or an advanced personal vaporizer.
no part of the system is disposable.

It's a large, intelligent advanced personal vaporizer.

The atomizers are rebuildable.
The AW IMR rechargeable batteries are recyclable.
It's very Eco friendly.

I envision a future where people educate themselves on a topic before hating.
The evic helped me give up a 25 year cigarette habit in 3 days.
I can change atomizers and vape extracts anywhere.
The battery lasts days on a single charge.

Google the vaporizer before you automatically hate it

mod note: Your 'end quote' tag should be after the post you're quoting, not after your post. Clicking on 'Reply' in the post you want to quote does the job automatically.

bad ninja,

natural farmer

Oh, @bad ninja... You make me a sad farmer and you make me think you are a just a company rep... :(
I wasn't attacking the product, I don't even have a good knowledge about it as you politely indicated...
I was quoting the future remark. I just dream of a future where we don't need to liquidize our herbs so that we are stealthy and that we can enjoy their full aromas without baking our oils and mixing them with EJs and PEGs to conceal them using super stealth robot vapes...
And about recyclability... Don't get me started there... It's a discussion we could have for days... But that was not my point anyway!

And I also quit smoking after many years in just a day using a MFLB. So?

natural farmer,
Reactions: nopartofme

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh, @bad ninja... You make me a sad farmer and you make me think you are a just a company rep... :(
I wasn't attacking the product, I don't even have a good knowledge about it as you politely indicated...
I was quoting the future remark. I just dream of a future where we don't need to liquidize our herbs so that we are stealthy and that we can enjoy their full aromas without baking our oils and mixing them with EJs and PEGs to conceal them using super stealth robot vapes...
And about recyclability... Don't get me started there... It's a discussion we could have for days... But that was not my point anyway!

And I also quit smoking after many years in just a day using a MFLB. So?
I'm vaporizing way too good of strains these days!
However let me say I'm also one to love well purged waxes.
In CALIFORNIA we have people who know how to make it.
I use a PERSEI with all the attachments.
However I own a EVIC as well.
Use it quite often.
Not a bad unit at all.
It's my 510 device.
My wax pens are as stealthy as can be.
Doing wax is way be stealthier than Flowers!

I love flowers and I love wax!

ataxian,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
evic is too long for my liking, but i sorta like the looks of the eGo T Mod using an 18350. even with an 18650 its still shorter than the evic. evic seems great for those who will use all the features like hit count and stuff. i myself would not. just give me a button. 5 clicks turns it off and on just like a reg eGo. and only $30.

i would order one but i just got a magneto clone and dont really like it. way too long w/ an 18650. i fucking LOVE my T1 base but its got the EVO interface top and i have to use adapters because of the deep 510 well. now im just rambling...

carry on

2clicker,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
evic is too long for my liking, but i sorta like the looks of the eGo T Mod using an 18350. even with an 18650 its still shorter than the evic. evic seems great for those who will use all the features like hit count and stuff. i myself would not. just give me a button. 5 clicks turns it off and on just like a reg eGo. and only $30.

i would order one but i just got a magneto clone and dont really like it. way too long w/ an 18650. i fucking LOVE my T1 base but its got the EVO interface top and i have to use adapters because of the deep 510 well. now im just rambling...

carry on
I have the short tube for the EVIC.
Test my cartomisers with it.
Now I have a $18.00 generic that wroks really well.
Plus you would like it because it's shorter than the EVIC.

My $18 one has an adapter for the OMICRON thats why it's longer.
With a 510 it's shorter!

These are my cheap ones.
The W9 TECH gear I use around NEWPORT BEACH
In private I use these cheap ones sometimes!

This one does the job too!

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: 2clicker

vape4health

My evic has held up to abuse at my construction job, even went for a swim in around 8" of gutter water so dirty I had to feel around to find it. Still ticken. Full charge on a NCR18650B gives me a full day (5am to ~ 11pm) of heavy nicotine vaping, something like 4ml a day, I only run out of power if I forget to charge the night before.

Its my go to nicotine vape with an iTaste mvp as a fully charged backup.

vape4health,
Top Bottom