1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Elev8r Giveaway Contest

Discussion in 'Past Contests' started by 7thFloorVapes, Dec 18, 2017.

1. biohacker

biohacker fully melted

I SWEAR I was going to go with 529 instead of 629! I swear! :rofl:

@Alexis !!!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon: Dual ELEV8TR's!!!!!! :tup:

2. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

I had 550! Dang you fuckers that got closer than me! Dang it @Alexis aren't you already enjoying this little number?! Some guys have all the luck! :D

@7thFloorVapes Why couldn't you be high enough to gift just one more to this poor fucker?! :razz:

Congratulations to the lucky fuckers who won this beautiful bit of glass! :clap:

3. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

I'm super stoked and ready to test and share my findings with the gang.
    What was the actual number of beads? Mm just saw it was 530. I'm so excited!

Thank you to 7th Floor. I've used, loved, and shared my DBV (my first vape), and my LSV (which I still sorely miss). Man....I could zone out watching TV and one bowl would keep me good for hours! Or I could blast a smaller bowl with a bong. My weight lifter buddy has that one.

The DBV was given to a friend about 6 months before he died. He loved that fucker so much and it brought him so much joy in his last days. He was sick and retired with access to plenty of mid grade cannabis, which the DBV turned into a primo high. Way better than smoking it. Any way, it was easy enough for him to use with his particular illness.

I already know these guys make some quality products, so I'm definitely excited to try this little beast.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  4. 1_gr8_underdog

1_gr8_underdog Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead

Congratulations to the winners. Thanks for the awesome giveaway @7thFloorVapes

5. E0x

E0x Well-Known Member

fuck , did i win ? hahahahahaha

Flow, blackstone, Summer and 2 others like this.
  6. JCharles

JCharles FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017

Congrats to the winners!!!!

E0x, blackstone, Alexis and 1 other person like this.
  7. Alexis

Alexis Peace keeper, fun maker and 3/4 time vaporist.

Genuine congrats to the REAL winners! :clap:
    I feel like a bit of a cheat, sneaked in through the back door. Oh well, I guess I should take al the luck I can get and store it away to get me through 2018. Wow what a surprise! I knew I was close, but still surprised at how "jakey" I was- (does anyone know that word, jakey? Just came back to me from school days, basically means lucky/jammy.)

So cool when something good happens unexpectedly. Have a good week everyone.:D

AJS, Hogni, JCharles and 7 others like this.
  8. Few Minute Programming

Few Minute Programming I make videos

Congratulations to the winners! Thanks 7thFloor for the giveaway! :)

9. Flow

Flow Well-Known Member

Damn ! 512 was not that far, i'm sure i was a bowl or two from being "elected by the universe" !
    SSV will glow tonight :science:
    Congrats to the winners and BIG Thanks to @7thFloorVapes for this contest :rockon::rockon::rockon: !

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors