• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Elev8r Giveaway Contest

Flow

512 beads would be awesome for any geek !

(i would initially go for the "it's-over-nine-thousand" answer because of the power of that beast and my jaw hitting the floor as i imagine how this rocks !!
but as it ain't a joke and we can get a true full kit Elev8r with a right guess, i'll go and have a try to win with my attempt "512"… :D)

Good luck everyone, i wish you,happy fellow who'll win that wonderfull toy, a happy discover and i wan't them to make their greatest report here !

Cheers 7th floor !

Flow,

Alexis

:clap: Yey, polling day at last! Spill the beans guys we wanna know. Thank you @7thFloorVapes for this contest, for the invention of this ingeneous little device...

And above all- for the totally refreshing and inspiring energy and positivity you put out there to energize and motivate us all. Seriously, I listen to you guys and I immediately start to forget that unhappines even still exists! :rockon:

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Yes indeed, thank you 7th Floor for the fun contest! It reminded me of a primary school contest, with diffusion beads rather than marbles or gumballs. You really understood how to engage with us stoners!

Thanks for your generosity and support of this community of fuckers*. I'm happy to see so many fuckers* participated and joined in the mathematical mayhem. I'm excited for the winning fuckers'* numbers to be announced! Even if my proprietary algorithm fails me and three other lucky fuckers* win the fabulous Elev8r prizes, I'm still very grateful to 7th Floor for using an 8 in their product's name correctly**.

* of combustion
** That's right Kannastor, I'm talking to you. This is how you do it! Not GR8TR, you dipshits! Does greater have 2 "t"s?! I like the grinder but its name is lame. It just feels like they're trying too hard to be cool. My teenagers would look at that and say "Cringey!"

7thFloorVapes

Company Rep
Hey Guys! Did you know there is an actual mathematical equation to figure out the jellybean and jar game? I think it is something like 967 jellybelly beans to fill a gallon. Anyways, Alex here and I have been playing with these diffuser beads counting away until my little fingers couldn't count anymore. Are you ready for the magic number?!?!?!?

7thFloorVapes

Company Rep
Bundesstra%C3%9Fe_530_number.svg

Top Bottom