Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

NickDlow

Log Hog
Here's a question for anyone who already has their hands on one. Is the glass stem/gong the same size as the nano or the underdog? I.E. are the accessories from these other vapes compatible with the WS?

I don't use/have any ud or nano glass. But Ed's glass is too small for the UD and I assume the same goes for the nano (I don't own a nano anymore). If that's the case then their glass is larger so I would think it would fit the WS. As far as sitting on the stopper I'm not sure, it may go all the way down.

But these are assumptions like I said. The only thing can confirm is that the WS glass is NOT compatible with UD or nano.

@Ed's TnT damn 13/15! Tell Connor I said good shootin! I guess I put the pressure on him last weekend trying to impress the yankee from Boston harbor hahaha. Glad you all had fun last night buddy. I can't wait to see the WS's to come. Keep up the hard work brother.

Last edited:

NickDlow

Log Hog
So, I'm curious, what keeps the material from falling out of the tip when you invert it on top of the heater element?

If I'm using just the stem, first apply a light tamp to your load. Then I hold it almost horizontal at first. Once you start drawing the load usually won't move. I even leave the stem just sitting on the heater totally vertical. There's probably small bits falling but nothing a quick blow into the vape would take care of that.

Last edited:

TeeJay1952

@ArthurJ We are sucking and creating a vacuum force for the gooey stuff to flow towards. Stirring and reapplying exit pull allows the meds to break down to dust. Surface tension holds it in place. A stir and blow clears. If you suck till you get a ghost draw you will have no trouble clearing. Screens stay remarkably clear. Less is more. AIRFLOW IS KING!

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
ZhwRGxv.png

G76elk6.png

you so gotta love this species. The heart wood has a lot of curl in it and the sapwood has quite a bit of beeswing figure super nice!

2rFBtxC.jpg

Got quite a bit of dough tied up in these pieces, so going to be worth it.

Damn, those WS are freakin' GORGEOUS.
As for those Katalox blanks, and how I'm imagining them once done, :popcorn:

:peace::tup:

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
@ArthurJ We are sucking and creating a vacuum force for the gooey stuff to flow towards. Stirring and reapplying exit pull allows the meds to break down to dust. Surface tension holds it in place. A stir and blow clears. If you suck till you get a ghost draw you will have no trouble clearing. Screens stay remarkably clear. Less is more. AIRFLOW IS KING!

So, if I'm understanding you clearly...

We all suck...

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, am going over everything doing emails and such, putting together order info, packing up and getting them ready to ship out in the morning. Still have a few units available, anyone want to get an order in today will get it mid week, so get a last minute order in and quite screwing off!

@Shit Snacks Thank you sir, all that BE burl should be here Thursday so I will so post pics ASAP, alot of good stuff to come, am eager to get everyones feedback, on the edge of my seat tbh.

Ill be out to the shop again shortly will fit test the WS glass on the units I have.

@NickDlow I told him what you said, got a big grin out of him lol! They have mentioned you several times since you left. Was a good time at the fire that night and them tooling on ya, still gives me a grin thinking about it, good stuff.

@ArthurJ Nick, reflections, & TeeJay are right, being how the air path base has the air inlets where they are a quick blow down through the heat port would remove anything from within the tubing and out through the holes in the base, there is really nothing within it that would cause any buildup or blockage.

@Reflections @NickDlow & @TeeJay1952 Thanks for stepping up yall!

@Copacetic Thanks bro, I am awful excited to hear what you think of the BO WS you won from the contest I did, still really glad we were all able to raise what we did for the MAW, yall did great!

@Papa Woody I would like to think I dont suck that bad.

Wish you all a great day!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Alright so after some investigation and such I have concluded that the only WS glass to mate with any other log out there be the WS AromaCup, its large enough ID to sit on the others heat port and work properly for aromatherapy. WS glas stem/gong will not adapt to any other unit out there.

Ohhh also while taking inventory and gathering shipping together I found that I have one more BuckEye WS left as well as a couple Maple, a Cherry and all the Redwood I did, hmmmm seems no one fancies the Redwood Burl at this time.

So there you have it and you still have time with this latest find 1 BuckEye Burl WoodScents available, its the one that is 50/50 blue/white, the contrast is popping and sure enough a looker, get on it and it ships tomorrow!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow a bunch of WS going out in the morning, wanna say thank you all for getting in on these early and for hanging in there with me all this time, has been a long long time coming and I so appreciate you all commitment to sticking with me and for your enthusiasm along the way. I will send out tracking info in the morning, been packing all day and night since I got back from church with the boys, my back is killing me I am done for the night. I am so eager and anxious to hear what you all think and even a bit nervous, good night you all!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Wow a bunch of WS going out in the morning, wanna say thank you all for getting in on these early and for hanging in there with me all this time, has been a long long time coming and I so appreciate you all commitment to sticking with me and for your enthusiasm along the way. I will send out tracking info in the morning, been packing all day and night since I got back from church with the boys, my back is killing me I am done for the night. I am so eager and anxious to hear what you all think and even a bit nervous, good night you all!
Don't be too nervous Ed, I'm sure the reviews will be great! I want a Redwood Burl but it's just not in the budget at the moment. It's okay, I know there will be plenty of beautiful WoodScents to come. Congrats on the launch and best wishes!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
67667201.jpg

sixstringsmash

Just received my shipping notification! But on a sad note just when I think I'll have my nice new log by the end of the week God decides to smite me!! They're calling for 24 inches of snow tomorrow so if by some miracle my package doesn't get delayed it will be a whole other miracle if my power somehow miraculously decides to stay on and not go out for two weeks like the last time I had a major blizzard. Oh woe is me!

NickDlow

Log Hog
Just received my shipping notification! But on a sad note just when I think I'll have my nice new log by the end of the week God decides to smite me!! They're calling for 24 inches of snow tomorrow so if by some miracle my package doesn't get delayed it will be a whole other miracle if my power somehow miraculously decides to stay on and not go out for two weeks like the last time I had a major blizzard. Oh woe is me!

I'm with you buddy! CT is gonna get slammer, me in the other hand I'll most likely get snowed OUT of my house lol. The railroad doesn't stop for no stinkin snow lol. Be safe and hopefully there's no delays.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, wow shipping took some time yesterday, was at it for a few hours yesterday morning but all went out yesterday USPS Priority, everyone should receive theirs tomorrow, everyone, and FREE even woot woot! I sent tracking info from my Stamps.com software, have heard that some customers in the past have had this email show up in their spam folder so look for it there. Ohhhh just so got some new parts in yesterday, a couple of performance boosters and even a bunch of aesthetic upgrades to come, WoodScents is on the move, marching forward to bigger and brighter days, WS is blazing a trail!

@Vapor_Eyes Thanks much, I cant help it, I have been down this road a few times before having created new wood stems and have had hiccups but you are right it all worked out in the end for good. I will have plenty of redwood for you in the near future and there after. I still have a big big chunk my son stands on at the lathe when hes turning pens to give him an extra lift lol.

@rosedale & @little maggie both of you should have yours tomorrow, am so anxious to hear what you have to say.

@Reflections Wow what an overwhelming roll out, I am so thankful and blessed for all the support, wow WOW!

@SSVUN~YAH Thanks bro, appreciate ya!

@starvingmusician24 Hang in there bro, I just checked the tracking history, it hasnt updated through my software just yet, all says printed, doesnt say where its on the move yet but when I printed them all for the US orders the ETA showed 3-15-17. What ever happened to no rain no sleet no snow will keep the USPS from delivering, yeah yeah yeah right!

@Smoke1ForMe there is that one video in this thread a ways back, there will be more coming very soon am sure and I know one coming from a heavy hitter vape reviewer in HD format as well very soon so pls hang in there my man much to see soon!

@NickDlow Aint no hill for stepper like you, gotta keep on keeping on since as you said RR dont stop for no stinking snow! Stay warm chief, seems the rain finally stopped down here, supposed to be dry for the next few and even 80 Monday now now what a bright and sunny day! Gotta be in Little Rock saturday should be a nice and sunny drive up north.

@IAmKrazy2 Ohh no bro yours is in route also, aint no body left out of the roll out!

So thats it for now yall, all is well and good, headed to the shop, gotta a ton of wholesale stems and such to get done this week!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Ed's TnT glad to see I'm on your mind bringing but I think you ment @sixstringsmash :rockon:. Thanks for keeping me in mind tho bro I've been doing my best to be patient over here haha.

Ahh hell, sixstring musician I was thinking along that line I suppose I have to much work to do and too much going on trying to work it out! You got it chief!

@IAmKrazy2 hmmm not sure why you dont see it but pls email me if you dont see it tomorrow and I will send you tracking. Thanks!

Ok no all my emails are answered I can get off this dang PC, ughhhh been on it for 2 hours geez, I gots wood that need sawing, dust and wood chips need to cover the floor, Ed out!

Top Bottom