1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Ed's TnT, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT Woodsman Manufacturer

Cap comes in the package, what other unit, who else does this, where can you get 2 vapes in 1???? Desktop beast and option to go portable out of the box, nobody does it like this, #WoodScents rules!

2. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

So true, @Ed's TnT! Other manufacturers nickle & dime you to death with accessories. You provide the whole-kit-&-kaboodle right from the gitgo. :nod:

3. Razshiro

Razshiro Well-Known Member

Hi Ed,

@Ed's TnT Do you have any news about the CE certificate? Any plan to find your vape in europe? Maybe i've missed something, sorry by advance but your vape can work on 220V directly or do i need a 110v ->220v transfo?

Thanks for your answer and keep it up your awesome work !!

4. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion Since 2/7/2017

The WS kit currently comes with the cap, so you're basically also getting a Vapcap vaporizer as well with your log vape.

5. Boden

Boden Aspie polymath

The input voltage capabilities should be written on the 12V adapter.

GreenHopper and Ed's TnT like this.
  6. Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT Woodsman Manufacturer

@Summer you know I roll hard!

@Razshiro my man I am working on the CE still, got quite a few dealers over there wanting the WS and I am doing my best to make it happen. Been working with my guy in France to make it happen. Trying to setup a conference call with him soon to go over it more. Pls bang in there with me. Being a 12v unit all you' need is an adapter.

@Ramahs that' right.

@Boden I have run it 12v 1a - 3a working well.

GreenHopper, Whissmu, Boden and 8 others like this.
  7. Razshiro

Razshiro Well-Known Member

Awesome Ed , thanks for your quick answer !! I'm not the only one in Europe(and in France^^) who would like your Vape ...:chill::mmmm:

8. biohacker

biohacker Fucking Combustion Since 2006

@lazylathe am I getting my WS before you?? What's your status!? :brow: Mine's in customs.

Ed's TnT, Alexis and lazylathe like this.
  9. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

I had mine for a day but it was non functioning... I think Ed may have it now, so I would imagine another week or two.
    Interested to hear your thoughts!

Whissmu, CarolKing, Ed's TnT and 3 others like this.
  10. Slagzord

Slagzord Don't fuckle with shuckle

@Ed's TnT we're part of your official fan club and auxiliary CS ;)

Alexis, CarolKing, Ed's TnT and 3 others like this.
  11. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I’ve had my Thuya Burl WS for about a year. It’s been a wonderful log vape and doesn’t use a lot of bud either. I love being able to use my VC “M” with my vaporizer. The WS is a very hard hitting log that keeps up with hardest hitting hits. Not my report because I cant take those deep lung busters, but I have a friend that does. I like to use a variety of different vaporizers and the WS is in the line up.

I put some of Ed’s balm as butter on my WS a little while ago. I put it out in the sun even though it’s a cold day. It’s in the shade now. I guess it’s time to bring it in the house for a session.
    • [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018 at 6:45 PM
    cpk, Aezhenn, Alexis and 11 others like this.
  12. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

+1

Aezhenn and Ed's TnT like this.
  13. Slagzord

Slagzord Don't fuckle with shuckle

I put some on toast and now I'm very shiny.

14. RalphsBlend

RalphsBlend Member

"Ed's TnT has sent you a package"

[​IMG]

Can't wait, getting here tomorrow. :D

15. johnwillyums

johnwillyums johnwillyums UK

New shape very elegant Ed. It's going toward art deco, which is no bad thing imho.

There is a certain vase style from that period this reminds me of, but I can't find an image of it right now, the return curve, at the top,is even steeper.

Looking forward to getting my hands on one, cheers, John Williams

16. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion Since 2/7/2017

I wanna see what burls Ed works with this go-around!

Squiby likes this.
  17. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

@biohacker

My WS has finally been delivered to @Ed's TnT !!
    Expedited, 4 day shipping took a total of 10 business days... Oh Canada Post!

Have you received yours?? Have not seen you post anything yet!

Alexis and biohacker like this.
  18. biohacker

biohacker Fucking Combustion Since 2006

I did, but it arrived damaged (similar to yours?) so I sent it back (I purchased it second hand).

lazylathe and Alexis like this.
  19. Alexis

Alexis Open minded philosopher and realist.

@biohacker , @lazylathe you guys are killing me- can't catch a good show around here! It seems like weeks ago now Lazy the scheduled show got cancelled...oh wait, it WAS weeks ago damned courriers!:argh:

Hold in there bro Im sure it will be worth once Ed makes good.
    Bio sorry yours wasn't to be either man that sucks. Still with that wondrous new dream suddenly no longer a mirage, and just right around the corner, Im sure you can brush off any of life's little disapponitments eh, and with a big fat :) I bet.

On seperate fronts- I'm doing really good folks. Have put in 100% commitment and hard work all winter to tackling infections and getting well, and it is paying off in multiple ways and gradually coming good.

Im well on top of my infections and very well placed to make even better progress now.
    AND- My optic nerve injury/issue is stabilising and improving again despite the aggravation caused by the treatments I have to keeo doing.

A miraculous development which basically means- HOPE!:rockon:
    (don't quote me yet though, no telling what tommorrow brings.)

GreenHopper, Aezhenn, Summer and 2 others like this.
  20. RalphsBlend

RalphsBlend Member

I'll need to get some proper pictures where general office chaos doesn't detract from the work of art sitting among the rubble, but I got my Cocobolo Woodscents on Wednesday, been experimenting ever since.

The glass stem with basket screen was the first thing I tried, definitely liked higher temps for that but experimenting with that started to turn into a bit of a production of basket screen fiddling and given Sneaky Pete liked the Vapcap tip with Aromastems best with his Woodscents per the review I gave that a try next.

Wooowie, great vapor production immediately on medium-ish temps and the pre-heating works quite well. :D

That gave me an idea though, I wonder if that tip will fit in the glass stem...and what do you know it kind of did. Only the big "buffer" O ring on the tip was catching but it held pretty solid if you are gentle (I think I would have needed an 8mm ID tube to get really solid purchase with the smaller o-rings) and plenty solid enough for a big rip! :brow:

I tried that and that's quickly become my favorite method of use, the longer airpath of the glass combined with the superior extraction of the vapcap tip makes for some very smooth satisfying hits. :science:

Suffice to say, I ordered some slightly smaller ID (8mm) Boro tubing in different lengths to for tip experimentation, so I will report back on that once they show up.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors