Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, @Aezhenn Ohh you know you right! Glad you gave it a look and found no issues, hope all is well over there for you brother, be well stay safe!

Alright for a quick little Show & Tell, these are in route a couple days early to George at VapCap, all really nice pieces. You all know how I like Blackwood but these Cocobolo are show stoppers! I let them speak for themselves, hope you all like!

Eds%20Blackwood%20VapCap%20Woodies_zpsu7cjfyqq.jpg

Eds%20Cocobolo%20VapCap%20Woodies_zpse3gap7fq.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Good morning, @Aezhenn Ohh you know you right! Glad you gave it a look and found no issues, hope all is well over there for you brother, be well stay safe!

Alright for a quick little Show & Tell, these are in route a couple days early to George at VapCap, all really nice pieces. You all know how I like Blackwood but these Cocobolo are show stoppers! I let them speak for themselves, hope you all like!

Eds%20Blackwood%20VapCap%20Woodies_zpsu7cjfyqq.jpg

Eds%20Cocobolo%20VapCap%20Woodies_zpse3gap7fq.jpg

This is why I had to go with Cocobolo hands down, probably should have 3 or 5 though...

Amazingly beautiful work as always Ed!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks so much guys, glad you all like em so much, cant wait to hear which you all get your hands on and how they perform for you! Its been alot of work to get these out early and many many didnt make it, the ones that didnt were show stoppers, always are. Look forward to hearing back from you all soon!

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Totally agree with @Melting Pot and my fellows woodlovers! :drool:

I really dig the cocobolo team! So gorgeous and all so different! It's stunning!
And the blackwood ones... so classy... Perfect for the Christmas period and new year 's eve!

But I've to say Cocobolo is my favorite! I hope those little wonders will be available soon!

You're the man Ed, no doubt at all! :tup:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good afternoon everyone, hope all is well out there, so have been in the shop working on custom orders, just about got the most of them done, even some from a ways back, been slammed and had to get that out of the way so I could get all this out of the way, many many will ship tomorrow including some new stuff. Made a couple of Imag pieces for the original version and even a new pieces for the plus, yeah Randy at PIU was like oh I don't think you will be able to do anything for the plus, well not one to be counted out I made something for it, yeah I know it has the tabs that fit and turn into to hold it in place, thats all fine and good but who needs tabs anyway, I just went the same route as I did with the original and turned the shaft a little tight and put a groove into the shaft where I wrapped a high temp oring around it so that it holds nice tight and snug due to the oring, easy peasy! Haven't gotten to take pics yet, got a storm blowing in this evening another big front from the gulf coast all the way up to Iowa, hella storm, they say its moving fast, chance of tornados are very slight if any but will be high winds and much rain, so gotta batten down the hatches! Got a lot going on and mush to do for Show & Tell, should be able to post up that Tuesday, gotta follow up in Bham tomorrow with my dr again, sucks but at least I get to eat some BBQ right! Hey today is Major's Bday, hes a whole year old, gotta do something nice for him, probably stop and get him a treat today, maybe a big bone to chew on.

Ok since we had so much going on with football and all with Connor, that and the little amount of time I have him in the afternoons after school, he is back in the shop turning vases, I know a couple of you all still want one and hope you still do, maybe after you all see these new ones maybe some will want to get there hands on one. So here is his Show & Tell, first off

This piece is Poplar, what a beauty

Poplar%20Vase_zpsxz8j7keo.jpg

This piece is Cedar and gave him a little trouble

Cedar%20Vase%202_zpsxxuc4171.jpg

This piece is Sassafras, was a little plain jane as it was, we got the idea to burn it and now it freaking pops, this one is my favorite

Sassafrass%20Vase_zpssfcgmtq2.jpg

Hers another Cedar piece

Cedar%20Vase%201_zps7zrbfsaa.jpg

I have also had Carter in the shop turning also, he wants to start his own biz and was wondering what he could do, we thought about it and have come up with the idea for him to turn gentlemen's pens, how sweet would that be with the woods I have and oh lets not forget the woods @Snappo has to offer, got to do some research and find out what kind of tooling we need and give him starter loan to get him off the ground. He has a eye and a steady hand, bet he could really turn out some sweet wooden pens!

Got alot still to do for custom and am going to do my best to knock out the majority of the older list the next couple days, Show & Tell will be alot of fun so be on the lookout!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello and good afternoon everyone, hope all is well out there, so have been in the shop working on custom orders, just about got the most of them done, even some from a ways back, been slammed and had to get that out of the way so I could get all this out of the way, many many will ship tomorrow including some new stuff. Made a couple of Imag pieces for the original version and even a new pieces for the plus, yeah Randy at PIU was like oh I don't think you will be able to do anything for the plus, well not one to be counted out I made something for it, yeah I know it has the tabs that fit and turn into to hold it in place, thats all fine and good but who needs tabs anyway, I just went the same route as I did with the original and turned the shaft a little tight and put a groove into the shaft where I wrapped a high temp oring around it so that it holds nice tight and snug due to the oring, easy peasy! Haven't gotten to take pics yet, got a storm blowing in this evening another big front from the gulf coast all the way up to Iowa, hella storm, they say its moving fast, chance of tornados are very slight if any but will be high winds and much rain, so gotta batten down the hatches! Got a lot going on and mush to do for Show & Tell, should be able to post up that Tuesday, gotta follow up in Bham tomorrow with my dr again, sucks but at least I get to eat some BBQ right! Hey today is Major's Bday, hes a whole year old, gotta do something nice for him, probably stop and get him a treat today, maybe a big bone to chew on.

Ok since we had so much going on with football and all with Connor, that and the little amount of time I have him in the afternoons after school, he is back in the shop turning vases, I know a couple of you all still want one and hope you still do, maybe after you all see these new ones maybe some will want to get there hands on one. So here is his Show & Tell, first off

This piece is Poplar, what a beauty

Poplar%20Vase_zpsxz8j7keo.jpg

This piece is Cedar and gave him a little trouble

Cedar%20Vase%202_zpsxxuc4171.jpg

This piece is Sassafras, was a little plain jane as it was, we got the idea to burn it and now it freaking pops, this one is my favorite

Sassafrass%20Vase_zpssfcgmtq2.jpg

Hers another Cedar piece

Cedar%20Vase%201_zps7zrbfsaa.jpg

I have also had Carter in the shop turning also, he wants to start his own biz and was wondering what he could do, we thought about it and have come up with the idea for him to turn gentlemen's pens, how sweet would that be with the woods I have and oh lets not forget the woods @Snappo has to offer, got to do some research and find out what kind of tooling we need and give him starter loan to get him off the ground. He has a eye and a steady hand, bet he could really turn out some sweet wooden pens!

Got alot still to do for custom and am going to do my best to knock out the majority of the older list the next couple days, Show & Tell will be alot of fun so be on the lookout!

Oh man Ed! The pinks in that first cedar piece are wonderful! Worth the trouble, though that sassafras certainly is something special ;)

Glad to hear about the Imag+ universal mouthpiece! I knew you would figure out a way to make one that would fit the original non-notch iron oven style as well as the new ceramics. I'm sure it will even fit the new Imag3 as well (which btw I have coming this week to test I think, let me know if you want me to try!)

Is it 14mm WonG capable as well? Every Imag owner would want one I would think... Have you been able to figure out anything for the xmax v2 too? That vape has been growing in popularity now that the latest Pro has been out for a bit

Anyway would one of those custom orders happen to be the Lily stem we had discussed? I forget where we landed with our talks... Looking forward to trying one of your VapCap stems very soon as well, I know George is working hard this week to get a bunch together, thrilled you two were able to partner successfully on this one! (Next stop, Zion and Grasshopper:brow:)

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Oh man Ed! The pinks in that first cedar piece are wonderful! Worth the trouble, though that sassafras certainly is something special ;)

Glad to hear about the Imag+ universal mouthpiece! I knew you would figure out a way to make one that would fit the original non-notch iron oven style as well as the new ceramics. I'm sure it will even fit the new Imag3 as well (which btw I have coming this week to test I think, let me know if you want me to try!)

Is it 14mm WonG capable as well? Every Imag owner would want one I would think... Have you been able to figure out anything for the xmax v2 too? That vape has been growing in popularity now that the latest Pro has been out for a bit

Anyway would one of those custom orders happen to be the Lily stem we had discussed? I forget where we landed with our talks... Looking forward to trying one of your VapCap stems very soon as well, I know George is working hard this week to get a bunch together, thrilled you two were able to partner successfully on this one! (Next stop, Zion and Grasshopper:brow:)
Can't wait to test out that imag+ with eds mouthpiece! I have ZERO experience with the imags, but my + will be here very soon. Black imag+ with a black wooden mouthpiece, super stealth. Can't wait..

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Aezhenn forgive me for overlooking your post above my last, really glad you like the Coco VC woodies, those are the shit! You know you gotta love wood, its so much life in each and every piece, way nicer than glass in my eyes! Yeah Connor is doing a great job, his work is getting better and better. Was funny I had him later than his brothers the other evening to knock out this work, he was sitting on the stool, I said what are you doing sitting around there is work that needs to be done, hes like dad I am trying to get inspiration, lol! Thanks bro for the comments, I know he will appreciate them when I tell him of all the great words!

@Shit Snacks My man, glad you also like my sons work! Wow you know the regular MP I made for these units are very similar to what I made in the beginning that first one that I posted, I never even thought to do a 14mm or 18mm but that is not a problem at all, in fact either would be easy to make happen, think the 14mm would be better suited for a MP as well being as how it wouldnt be so large used as a MP like the 18 would be. Hmm shouldnt be an issue, oh yeah I gotta get you that lily setup made up also, will get that done the next day or so, hey BTW we need to talk again, maybe give me a call if you still have my number or PM me for it, wanna nail down what you want to have done for trade and such like we discussed a ways back. Been a while and much has been forgotten since then, its my bad, I cant remember to remember as much as I used to or even write down when I am supposed to, probably cause I am always on the go. Xmax should be easy peasy also, should work just like the Imag pieces I designed, we really need to talk, I will PM you my digits and this time have a pen and pad next to me when we talk! You know I got you homie!

@KidFated. Cant wait to get this out to you tomorrow, will be coming priority bro, so should have it middle of the week and by all means let me know ASAP what you think! I appreciate you!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Reflections Thanks for the kind words, guess I need to go to the Tractor Supply, I know they got big bones! It will be in and out at the Dr, just sucks it takes about 7-9 hours out of a day, not like I dont have anything else to do. It is what it is and the cost of getting older I suppose, guess since I cant find a human cloning company it might be easier to find the fountain of youth you think? Surely someone knows its location!

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Awesome stuff all around Ed! Just checked out the new site, love the revamp!

Great work Connor! Also love that you're able to have quality time with your kids and show them your love for your craft and giving them ideas and such :) warmed my heart reading that, soon we will have Ed & Sons TnT!

Happy Birthday Major!

Hope everything is going well with ya, did you happen to get my blanks?

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning good morning! Such a wonderful day out here in my little piece of paradise, cool and crisp with the sun bright and shiny, looks like today will be a great day to make a showing, going to put my best foot forward and make it happen!

Wow, I did it to Bham and back in 6 1/2 hours, watch out! All just worked out, got to the dr signed in, was immediately called back, in and out and on the road before the truck got cold. I so wanted to go to Dreamland but thought hmm I could get on the road and back home and knock out some work so I put the pedal to the floor and never let up, never once saw smokey, was putting the miles behind me getting on down the road! I have been working on custom stuff and got a bunch knocked out, was in such a rush that it was late and couldnt take any pics out in the sun so had to improvise with the studio, sucks you can get the gist of the over all look of the pieces but cant really see the tones and true beauty of the colors of these pieces that I will post below for S & T. It is what it is and hope you like the new stuff I have come up with. There is much more to come just trying to find time is all, hang in there with me!

@Aezhenn yeah thats what I thought, seems the guys that know its location is keeping it close to the vest, I cant blame em, I wouldnt tell anyone either. Might be easier to get those clones one day, I am staying optimistic though bro! Thanks for the heads up!

@HellsWindStaff Glad you like the site, seems I have a minor bug that is causing me sales issues, hmm got my guy on it and hoping its resolved soon. Glad you like the read about Connor and his work, he is doing a great job for sure! Got a cool software to save youtube videos, going to dl some pen turning stuff and show Carter to get him interested in that idea, feel those would do well and he would enjoy that. Its great spending time with them in the shop. I showed them how to hold the tools and how to achieve the look you want by holding them in certain ways and angles, I will sometimes reach around them and hold their arms and hands in the right spot in order for them to get the feel of what they want to do. The most important thing I have tried to teach them is that when turning its just let the chisel rest in your hands and on the post, let it glide back and forth, dont grab it and hold it for dear life and dont let it work them, let it rest and work the chisel, its easier to take your time and just enjoy the flow rather than stress out over a piece. Yes sir my man I got your blanks and will shoot you a PM here shortly so we can discuss what you would like to have done, very nice pieces, will be fun to work! All is well and am so looking forward to Christmas, cant wait to see the boys open presents, should be a blast!

@mikeben I hope you have gotten the shipping info for your pieces, they went out yesterday and you bet I got pics, they are part of S & T below, forgive my rush to get them shot and all, you can believe they look a lot mo better in person and cant wait to hear what you think of them and how they perform. Thanks for the work and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Alright now to show out a little!

These are in route to Australia, a short Bloodwood Hammer stem and Blackwood Air Wong with the new oring design, ahh all stems from now on with the SS bushing will have the oring, no more stinking pins!

Eds%20Hammer%20amp%20Air%20Vapor%20Stems_zpspyanxo1s.jpg

Cocobolo UD OEM tipped stems headed to my guy, hope he likes the longer piece, he wanted sleek and elegant, hope this works for him!

Eds%20Cocobolo%20Under%20Dog%20Vapor%20Stems%20amp%20WPA_zpsivzhqn6u.jpg

Ziricote UD OEM tipped stems, guy wanted a little detail but not alot

Eds%20Ziricote%20Under%20Dog%20Vapor%20Stems_zpsqjnsubh2.jpg

@mikeben Here ya go bro, the first V3 stem and your UD stem my bushing with the oring!

Eds%20Haze%20V3%20Wong-Stem%20amp%20Nano%20Stem_zpsqw3xthtn.jpg

In route to my guy up north, am sure he is probably fishing if its possible, Lignum Vitae Nano and Katalox Hammer

Eds%20Hammer%20amp%20Nano%20Stems_zpswhbkwgl2.jpg

New stuff, Elevape Stems, guy wanted a Purpleheart shorty to resemble the original and also wanted a longer Bloodwood with a little detail, told me to do what I do just make sure it has burn bands, you gotta love orings, dont know why it took me so long to figure out how to use them, did I mention I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Elevape%20Stems_zpsirc8miac.jpg

Heres a shot of the two above and a wong I made for this piece a while back, need to get some time to produce and add these to the site, pls let me know what you all think. Is this a popular unit?

Elevape%20Unit%20Stems%20amp%20Wong%20PNG_zps7bpxzhph.png

Some more pieces I need to start making for retail and such but you can see what is possible, you all have probably seen the one I did a while back, kept these neat and clean, here you go again, orings are the answer! This is the Imag with a Cocobolo and Blackwood MP

Imag%20amp%20Eds%20Wooden%20Mouth%20Pieces%20PNG_zpsrvun8qhe.png

This has been on the bench for some time as well, one of my dealers was like wish you could do something for the new Imag+, not sure if you can they have these tabs now that lock the MP in place, hmmm ahhh oring!

Imag%20amp%20Eds%20Wooden%20Mouth%20Piece%20PNG_zpseopfvk5h.png

Imag%20amp%20Eds%20Wooden%20Mouth%20Piece%202%20PNG_zpsty0wwu8h.png

Hope you all like todays S & T, its been fun, always is, sorry its taken me so much time, BTW @Aezhenn if you hear of that guy that heard from the other guy again let him know I would be more than happy to work something out to make it worth their while, lol!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
These are beautiful. Have you started the stem for the Daisy? Can't wait to see how it comes out.

Thanks so much, not quiet just yet, still got the Crafty on the bench to get to next and another idea kinda thing for a guy that wants me to do something new for the Minivap, work work work, hang in there with me, Ill get you right! Hope all is well your way!

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
New stuff, Elevape Stems, guy wanted a Purpleheart shorty to resemble the original and also wanted a longer Bloodwood with a little detail, told me to do what I do just make sure it has burn bands, you gotta love orings, dont know why it took me so long to figure out how to use them, did I mention I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Elevape%20Stems_zpsirc8miac.jpg

Heres a shot of the two above and a wong I made for this piece a while back, need to get some time to produce and add these to the site, pls let me know what you all think. Is this a popular unit?

Elevape%20Unit%20Stems%20amp%20Wong%20PNG_zps7bpxzhph.png
Ed, I think those pieces look magnificent. That bloodwood is awesome! I wasn't sure what to expect but you simply nailed it with this one. I love the burn bands and the bulging ring at the device end is a unique touch that I'm really glad you added on your own because it gives the piece more shape and prestige. The purpleheart is simple looking since it is so similar to the original mouthpiece but I will always know just how unique it really is.

The only complaint I have is that I didn't ask for a wong too...I should have asked for a wong made out of Blue Mahoe wild I had you at these.

Unfortunately I don't think you will find a whole lot of sells with the Elevape Smart group. The stock mouthpiece is often loose and some have gone as far to make their own modified mouthpieces. So there is certainly a need for it, but the demand would still be low considering only 1400 units have sold and it seems like only a couple handfuls of people really come on to this site to reflect on their experience with the device. There is another improved device that IPUFFUSA is currently working on that should use the same body as the ESV I am told so there may be something more in the future. Once I receive my two pieces I will try to take some more pictures and load them up here and in the Elevape thread to see if anyone gains interest.

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
And I will do Ed!
No joke, my man, it's really hard to say what I prefered in your show and tell! Great work! However I will try:
The lignum vitae nano is really interesting with the mix of curves and sharp edges... And the cocobolo imag is gorgeous!

Top Bottom