Ed's TnT Royal Jamaican Blue Mahoe Vapor Tube Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Congratulations thedeserttortoise! I think you will love your new Mahoe Zap tube! Ed does beautiful work. And Mahoe is an incredibly beautiful wood. Lucky you! :D

Thanks Ed for a fun contest for a great cause.

momofthegoons,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
yes congratulations to the winner. ditto on mom's comment about the quality of ed's work.

jeffp,

thedeserttortoise

This is what I wrote Ed.... thought I'd share it with you all.

This is awesome. I'm not kidding you, I don't think I've won a prize other than a five dollar lotto since I was about 17 (54 now). And that was I believe a toaster at an old CB radio thing. I gave it to my mom. You know Ed. Your tubes are so cool ( I hadn't seen them till I checked out your site) that I'm putting an order in for a PD after I get off the air here. Besides, I hear it use's even less than my Extreme. I am really jazzed and the biggest kudo's to you for getting us to contribute to the kids. I really wish you well. I hope I can carry the torch of kindness and compassion that you have demonstrated this holiday season. Best wish's, Tortoise

I also want to thank all of you for the congratulations you have extended my way... and for everyone's participation in what I thought was a really cool idea and contest. Like I said before, I didn't even know what a Mahoe was. PS. I'm not even sure of what log vape to get... gonna have to hit the threads and make a decision... can't wait to try something new. Happy Holidays to you all and another big thanks to Ed for making the kids lives better... I'm jazzed... :)

PS>Ed, we have till the end of Jan before the ducks are done... hunting the Rio Grande is a lot different than sitting in a blind out in the rice fields or bay's in CA. Good hunting bud.

thedeserttortoise,
Congrats tortoise, you will like that wooden tube in your pd. I have a couple tubes from eds store and I like them very much. Feels like I am getting bigger hits, could be all in my head but I do feel like I get more wasted using the wood tubes.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning to everyone, thats awesome to see everyones congrats to deserttortoise, thats why I love this place, everyone here is more than eager to lift another up and give only their best advice to anyone in need. Congrats to you all for making this fun!!!

OOOOOO I am trying to setup another hunt here in the MS. Delta before the end of the month, did all the hunting in south texas on the coast, its alota work, but alota fun when those birds are working the dec's and your folding them with the 12 gauge, damn arm is still sore from all those 3 1/2" loads, thats a hellova shell!

Ed's TnT,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Ed I'm thinking its time to get you above the "lounge" here in FC land and your own thread in the top section, "vaporizer discussion" re your tubes.
Like "the official ed's tnt vapor tubes" thread. Happy hunting - not my thing, I'd probably go Dick Cheney or shoot my balls off. I'm more into bowling for mantras. To each....

jeffp,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
jeffp said:
Ed I'm thinking its time to get you above the "lounge" here in FC land and your own thread in the top section, "vaporizer discussion" re your tubes.
Like "the official ed's tnt vapor tubes" thread. Happy hunting - not my thing, I'd probably go Dick Cheney or shoot my balls off. I'm more into bowling for mantras. To each....

Good morning sunshine, I appreciate the thoughts and would like to get a bump up here or there if possible, just not sure the route to go, I have a way of jumping the gun and getting myself into trouble, sometimes I need a helping hand!

Ed's TnT,

collegerower

I agree Ed.

Your work deserves more attention. Now if only I could afford a tube!

Also have you ever thought about making little stash boxes?

collegerower,
Hell yea ed, ain't nothing like hunting the ms delta. That place I told u bout the other day is in the delta. You just have to have a lot of free time to scout and find a nice place to hunt. There Prolly is some ok places to hunt woodies and stuff round your neck of the woods. Last year at a watershed down the road we hunted teal, mallards, woodies, and even some ringnecks. Good luck if I had my stamps and everything I would go, just to late in the game for me to buy all that and only use it once or twice. This will be the first year I haven't duck hunted in ovrr five years, that's almost sad.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
collegerower said:
I agree Ed.

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate all of it.

I have thought about it, and do offer some, i dont make these but they are very well made. I dont have enough time to do what I have to, I would like to spend more time on other ideas I have but keeping up at times is hard enough. PLs let me know what I can do to get the word out in a new thread or what ever, not sure how to go about it!

Thanks again.

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Ed, perhaps you need to contact vtac regarding this. Or maybe Rick can give you some advice on how he got his own thread. I also think you deserve to have your own.

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Ed, perhaps you need to contact vtac regarding this. Or maybe Rick can give you some advice on how he got his own thread. I also think you deserve to have your own.

It seems as though Rick started his own thread, maybe I could start my own, and if its not cool, I am sure the mods will let me know, dont you think?

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thank you Reece & Pappy, I did put an email in yesterday afternoon, so we'll see how it goes!

Ed's TnT,

collegerower

Ed's TnT said:
collegerower said:
I agree Ed.

I have thought about it, and do offer some, i dont make these but they are very well made. I dont have enough time to do what I have to, I would like to spend more time on other ideas I have but keeping up at times is hard enough. PLs let me know what I can do to get the word out in a new thread or what ever, not sure how to go about it!

Thanks again.

Ed,

I was thinking smaller boxes without felt or anything for storing herb. I understand you have a lot on your plate. Best of luck in the new year!

collegerower,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
collegerower said:
Ed's TnT said:
collegerower said:
I agree Ed.

Thanks again.

Ed,

I was thinking smaller boxes without felt or anything for storing herb. I understand you have a lot on your plate. Best of luck in the new year!

Ah I understand now, hm I have seen a couple such devices and have thought of it, its just putting it all together that is the hard part at this moment. I need to put some more thought into it sometime in the future and maybe could come up with something.

Hang in there with me, and we will have to wait and see whats in store for this new year!

Ed's TnT,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
Ed's TnT said:
momofthegoons said:

It seems as though Rick started his own thread, maybe I could start my own, and if its not cool, I am sure the mods will let me know, dont you think?

maybe the mods could start up an accessories section

pinoy,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Ed's TnT said:
momofthegoons said:

I'm glad to hear that you emailed vtac. I would think you could probably get a thread like ClearDome did for his glass. Then, they could just merge this thread in with it. Hope it all works out. ;)

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thank you Pinoy and Mom, I did email Stickstones yesterday, didnt email Vtac yet, gonna wait and hear from SS, so will let you know when I know fo sho!

I really wanna say thank you to you all for your support, I am very grateful and proud to be a part of this community, thank you again!

Ed's TnT,

thedeserttortoise

Hi there Ed..... the Mahoe tube is awesome. I knew it was going to create problems.. I just ordered a Walnut Log Vape from Rick. I got the base unit only as I have your tube and about a half dozzsen power adapters around the house. Gota say it... your tubes are totally beautiful... like works of art. I think I'm going to get into this wood vape thing pretty hard. If this vape works like I've read I'll definately be ordering a tube or two more from you. Thanks again for the great contest (which I would participate in regardless of a prize)... The Mahoe just made it all even better....Tortoise

thedeserttortoise,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:D good to hear you got it and love it tortoise! I think you've got the perfect stem to start your Zap experience. As I've stated before, the draw is easier with Ed's stems. It will help you through your learning curve. Congratulations again on winning!

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
thedeserttortoise said:
Hi there Ed..... the Mahoe tube is awesome. I knew it was going to create problems.. I just ordered a Walnut Log Vape from Rick. I got the base unit only as I have your tube and about a half dozzsen power adapters around the house. Gota say it... your tubes are totally beautiful... like works of art. I think I'm going to get into this wood vape thing pretty hard. If this vape works like I've read I'll definately be ordering a tube or two more from you. Thanks again for the great contest (which I would participate in regardless of a prize)... The Mahoe just made it all even better....Tortoise

Sounds like its gonna be good problems though! Thanks for your entry and kind words!

Ed's TnT,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom