1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Ed's TnT Glass

Discussion in 'Glass' started by Ed's TnT, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT Woodsman Manufacturer

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    Aezhenn and Prolusio like this.
  2. Ed's TnT

Good morning, just listed these this morning

Cool Booster XXL Atomic Arizer Air/Solo – Ed’s TnT – Cool your Vapor Even more!

10″ in length the Cool Booster XXL for the Arizer Air or Solo will cool your vapor way more than any other glass stem out there! The larger vapor chamber is 4 1/2″L with an OD at 5/8″ for a large area where the vapor will fill before making its way through the angle. At the start of the angle you have another 5 1/2″ where the vapor will cool even more before making it to your lips. At the mouth piece is has been flattened to fit better on the lips for a more comfortable feel.

[​IMG]

These Stems have great airflow, having only 3 pinches in the lower end of the vapor chamber for stabilizing a conical filter. There is no resistance only increased airflow! The Cool Booster XXL Atomic Arizer Air/Solo is a must have accessory for any Arizer owner and user that wants significantly cooler vapor and an overall better vaping experience!

[​IMG]

Oh and get this I just found out that all the Mighty/Crafty glass pieces I offer can be used with the VapMan, all you have to do is slide off the silicone sleeve and you are ripping with em!

Ozyzj, Prolusio and Xelatsok like this.
  3. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I had to buy that cool booster xxl stem before it was sold out. I ordered some things yesterday.

Ed's TnT likes this.
  4. Ed's TnT

Hey hey and good afternoon everyone, just popping in for a quick post, got that large shipment of glass in and have a bunch of Arizer glass back in stock and some new stuff to come!

Oh how about concentrate pads for my wood Arizer stems, RRRRR!

5. LiquidVape

LiquidVape Well-Known Member

Prolusio, KidFated. and Ozyzj like this.
  6. Ed's TnT

LiquidVape, Ozyzj and Prolusio like this.
  7. ichibaneye

ichibaneye Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!

@Ed's TnT I was stoked to see all of your new ventures and the additions to your website too. You must now be working like 28 hours a day...good gosh man! Impressive! :clap::tup:

Ozyzj, Squiby, Ed's TnT and 1 other person like this.
  8. Ed's TnT

Omgosh bro you have no idea all the irons I have in the fire its ridiculous. Thanks for the kind words and for keeping an eye out, hope all is well your way!

ichibaneye and Squiby like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors