Edibles seem most natural way of intaking mj

nilo

For the last 3 days I have been eating cannabutter and the high comes up more gradual and lasts way longer than vaping/smoothing. I feel this is the way it was meant to be experienced in full. That being said I will still vape for quickies.

nilo,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
:) After few years of combustion.. i got sick of it and started to eat.... I abused so much that now i need a donkey dose to get desirable effects.. :2c: Vaping is getting me higher.. If you eat 3-5 g of top quality bud you will get buzzed.. But if you have a heavy hitter vape bong and you vape the same amount... I can load up to 1 g in my carbon filter which i use a big bowl for my Magick Wand.. So lets say 5 loadings.. 15 drawls.. You can manage that in 20-30 minutes you will probably be the first MJ Overdose death case..

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
StickyShisha said:
pot doctor has crafted pot suppositories to insert rectally :o
Phahah :) I was a Shulgin fan in the past.. tried few drugs that way.. It is more forgiving for the body i say but .. i don't think that everybody is open to that :). Btw rectal doses are 1/3 of the oral with what i used..

Abysmal Vapor,

StickyShisha2

lol, i was just pointing to another "natural" way to deliver the meds.

Myself, i've been using a topical application with coconut oil. Helps the pain in my arthritic joints for around 10 hours. (with minimal vaping.)

StickyShisha2,

SD_haze

Cannabis is psychoactive primarily as a defense mechanism

Its not trying to defend against deer smoking or vaporizing it, its trying to stop them from eating it.

So if you think about it like that, edibles would be the most naturally intended method of consumption.
Then again, we weren't supposed to enjoy it either I guess

SD_haze,

nilo

Have you tried the suppositories and if so how different were the effects?

i never heard of anyone using marijuana oil topically, I have to look into this.

StickyShisha said:
lol, i was just pointing to another "natural" way to deliver the meds.

Myself, i've been using a topical application with coconut oil. Helps the pain in my arthritic joints for around 10 hours. (with minimal vaping.)

nilo,
Top Bottom