Earthquake during bongrip.. lol..

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well.. i was having trouble asleep as old times.. and my cat was keeping me company while i was taking a bongrip with the SV.. I just gotten a fat rip in and was hold forever then suddenly just after putting my bong on the table.. everything started to shake... Pff my bloodpressure went down... lol.. i thought..
But then i saw my bong fall on one of the side.. (no damage done gladly) .. Then i exhaled.. and had a second quake.. Good that there was a third one so i can figure out what is going on.. :science:... My cat and gf psyched ,nothing on the news yet just everyone has gotten on their balcons and streets and is talkin crap.. about 2012.. PFahha even saw a priest with a cross on the street... 5 mins after the quake he was singing prayers and blessing.. and some drunk dude call on him from a distant balcony.. "Go away you religious creeps you brought apocalypse with your sins.."
Type: Earthquake
Magnitude: 5.6
DateTime: Tuesday May 22 2012, 00:00:33 UTC
Region: Bulgaria
Depth: 10 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed
:).

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Blahhh Like 9 earthquakes werent enough.. lol.. This morning i got notfied that Dogs are here.. + i had to take a friend of mine who is coming to collect his brand new UD Red Bishop .. Anyway he called he missed the bus but he will get the train and other than that he said he got notified that a 20 $ china bubbler from the cheap bubbler thread. I had to go to the local post office but as soon as i step out a rain starts pouring.,, i put my hoodie on and start to move faster towards my destination. 5 minutes later rain goes into blizzard with the size of peas.. Was beautiful.. but then it turned onto heavy rain with short switched to blizzard + strong wind came.. lol.. Luckily the customs are near the train station so after i got the bubbler i went straight there. I took the dogs and while waiting with two packages the rain started to rain even more massive.. I tried to hide it but then i saw my friend Andon waving and yelling at me.. Now we just taste one of the dogs... Bang..
After Earth Quakes , Blizzards,Rains,Winds,Storms... finally came FOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Abysmal Vapor,

lwien

As long as it's not too big, enjoy the ride.

Being born and raised in SoCal, I've experienced more than a few. Nothing like a quake to get the adrenaline pumpin'.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Big mistake on my part, not even the right hemisphere! Sorry!

Crappy weather!

Vicki,
Top Bottom