• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Earl Jr Glass

JoeKickass

We can probably expect to not see much from Earl for a while with how busy he is? I would love a piece from him but can never find anything.
Yeah the disappearance of his $300 recyclers has left a hole in the market, nothing else at that price whirlpool's even half as well.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral

JoeKickass

I challenge your above claim, @JoeKickass !

I was hoping somebody would! :D

I agree the Gordo recycler is really well-designed, and the worked one always tempts me, but they are just too much for my blood...

On valentine's it was $300, but the best regular price for a clear is $400: http://headdyglass.bigcartel.com/product/gordo-scientific-fogz-glass-recycler

I keep thinking about grabbing a sub $300 earl jr. from http://glass.nuggetry.com/?s=recycler

but they are so in demand they sell instantly!

Caligula

Maximus
LOL whoops, out of all people I fucked that info up. Was just speaking to him today via KIK:

I can't sign in maybe their servers are slow today, trying to correct in the earl junior thread. Someone put me as chitownboro which I am but my IG is doubleaa80.

Sorry AA. Hope that helps!

Caligula,

ogcook

CjfKmGI.jpg

Vdabber

So a lhs is getting some Earl jr recyclers in 3 weeks or so :brow:. I said I was going to wait until hempfest to buy more glass but idk if I can wait that long :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh: How much does a 6" recycler retail for?

Edit: Found they're around $350, if my lhs is under $400 I'm going to pick one up.

Last edited:
Vdabber,

Vdabber

They're usually pretty close to online vendor prices from what I've seen.

Vdabber,

C-weed

I was just fortunate enough to pick up a synergy micron for $275...happy 710!.....are there any E or D nails out there that would not be too big for such a small unit?...I was hoping a 10mm coil or something? possibly an infinity nail?

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
I was just fortunate enough to pick up a synergy micron for $275...happy 710!.....are there any E or D nails out there that would not be too big for such a small unit?...I was hoping a 10mm coil or something? possibly an infinity nail?
I have a 10mm EarlJr as well. I have used my enail with it only a couple times. My piece is smaller than a lighter tho(the EarlJr) and I have to use a 10mmF-18mmM drop down that I balance on one of my KGB donut pendants to keep the weight leveled. If the Micron is te size I have and what you have too, I find it more useful as a travel recycler as opposed to a daily desktop driver..

Caligula

Maximus
I have a 10mm EarlJr as well. I have used my enail with it only a couple times. My piece is smaller than a lighter tho(the EarlJr) and I have to use a 10mmF-18mmM drop down that I balance on one of my KGB donut pendants to keep the weight leveled. If the Micron is te size I have and what you have too, I find it more useful as a travel recycler as opposed to a daily desktop driver..

Wish I could afford to buy it off you

Caligula,

tepictoton

He keeps on posting marvelous colabs on his facebook page too...hope to one day be able to get one across the big ocean...one day...

tepictoton,

Nc710

I think I am going to get one of these Internal Recyclers for my daily driver, I feel like this is the better choice over his Alpha synergy. What do you guys think?

Nc710,

rgrig

There have been a few pieces sitting in My LHS for a few months. One is a rather large recycler with an 18mm female joint and the other is smaller and 14mm male. I can get more info if anyone would like.

Top Bottom