• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Earl Jr Glass

bopper

If someone doesn't come up with one soon, we'll have to pick up a pinnacle ht. One of our GonGs is 14mm now, just in case.

Here's hoping that Earl Jr. and/or jhan come through. :cool:

bopper,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I just need to come up with the money (after my ascent and my mini recycler of coarse) and he said he's got a 2 week turnaround right now.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: Jeppy

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Oh you got the double inline!!!!! I'm saving for that same piece but fully worked! Green with envy! Earl jr's work is on point!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: Jeppy

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
This piece is so flawless, it's scary to look at. :o The new blasted label is awesome. I'm trying to figure the best way to picture it.

Jeppy,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I was asked to post some pics. I took one of the blasted label. I placed a piece of paper underneath to make it easier to see.

20130713_003454.jpg

20130713_0032021.jpg

20130713_003602.jpg

20130713_003610.jpg

20130713_003624.jpg

20130713_003635.jpg

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
George, I've seen that piece. Super sweet. I love the wig wag mouthpiece. He killed it as usual. Did you get it blasted?

Jeppy,
Reactions: mvapes

goatgobaahh

Ok where do I contact Earl? I want him to do a custom double inline honeycomb recycler for me! Nothing on his facebook or website = /

This is also going to be my first recycler!

goatgobaahh,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Ok where do I contact Earl? I want him to do a custom double inline honeycomb recycler for me! Nothing on his facebook or website = /

This is also going to be my first recycler!
Facebook is best. I've had long conversations with him. He's always online usually.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Hello all! ive made my way on to the forum. Hope all is well. Wanna clarify that Earl Jr and I work together at his shop here in Texas! Glad to see some good feedback
Welcome - I am lusting over a Earl Jr recycler.

Hope my good buddy who owns my local glass shop here in Portland and Earl Jr. connect up finally :) Think they are playing phone tag. I am pushing him to carry some Earl Jr stock here in the PNW. Course could always go direct, but it still would be awesome to have some locally to lust over :)

Last edited:

Ripstar

Anyone ever find a better place to make a Earl Jr. purchase? I tried facebook but have yet to hear anything.

Ripstar,
Top Bottom