• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
How often should I condition the wood on the E-Nano? I am currently doing it about every 2 weeks.
I would say that every three months should be fine. You can’t overcondition the wood so if you want to continue with your two week schedule it’s fine. I probably condition my E-Nano every six months or so, I tend to let it slide a bit. My maple nano is almost five years old and the wood is in great condition, no cracking. I leave it on 24/7 although it has spent some time in storage too.

If you live in a dry environment it might be best to condition the wood once a month to be safe. My environment isn’t too humid, pretty much right in the middle of humid and dry.

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
I would say that every three months should be fine. You can’t overcondition the wood so if you want to continue with your two week schedule it’s fine. I probably condition my E-Nano every six months or so, I tend to let it slide a bit. My maple nano is almost five years old and the wood is in great condition, no cracking. I leave it on 24/7 although it has spent some time in storage too.

If you live in a dry environment it might be best to condition the wood once a month to be safe. My environment isn’t too humid, pretty much right in the middle of humid and dry.
Thanks, I was worried I might be over conditioning it. Think I will continue with the 2 week schedule as I actually enjoy doing it.

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
It's a solid investment. My first log and my only so far but I don't think I will ever get another desktop, unless I can find one for europe with a digital VVPS and artisan craftsmanship...so either an exotic nano or a WS. But that's still further down the road as I am perpetually broke (and thinking of going to med school next year :science: so that's not a financial burden at all ;D ), and my nano is still working perfectly!
I don't leave it on 24/7 though because I use a stepdown converter so

I don't think it smells at all, since in the normal use-case it never actually comes into contact with vaping material.
So even if it's on all day it really doesn't smell, and also if something does stick to the screen (usually when hashing or sticky bud) it vaporizes in a few minutes or less and then doesnt really smell any more (but I would remove it ASAP).

The vapor you exhale is going to smell though, with pretty much any vape, if that's what he means. You can use a smokebuddy or similar smell filters.
If he is just starting up again then one way to maybe be less smelly is ask for the strains/varieties that don't smell much or are just less fragrant/potent.
I vaped some X-18 that smelled fairly faint and is gone pretty fast if you open the window, and on the other hand some OG Amnesia which just is impossible to hide because it's just so amazingly pungent :lol:

But personaly, with my nano I love to take massive rips through the recycler and fog up the room :whoa:

I AGREE SMOKEBUDDY WIL REMOVE 95% OF THE SMELL at least otherwise ny vape that gives visable hits will smell

nickb,
Reactions: Summer

Traaaaan

I had my enano in storage for about 6 months as I was moving but finally got it back up and running. I got this unit in 2015 and it's been my DD ever since.

My old stems and gongs got trashed by accident so I ordered a fixed glass stem from epicvape. with the new stem my enano doesnt slide into it like the previous adjustable and fixed glass stems allowed. The opening of the new stem is a bit too narrow so the heater doesnt fit. It still sort of works like this but the temp has to be higher than I'd like to get a good draw.

I am curious...did the design change or did I get a stem that is too narrow?

Last edited:

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
I had my enano in storage for about 6 months as I was moving but finally got it back up and running. I got this unit in 2015 and it's been my DD ever since.

My old stems and gongs got trashed by accident so I ordered a fixed glass stem from epicvape. with the new stem my enano doesnt slide into it like the previous adjustable and fixed glass stems allowed. The opening of the new stem is a bit too narrow so the heater doesnt fit. It still sort of works like this but the temp has to be higher than I'd like to get a good draw.

I think the manufacturer of the glass changed at some point. I ordered another WPA as a backup and it was a bit longer than the orginal, which was fine but it way too loose on the heating element. I contacted them and it was quickly replaced. The replacement fit but the end that goes in the bong was out of round; it wouldn't turn and even got completely stuck sometimes.

Contact them and they will make it right, but it seems like better quality control or testing before shipment would avoid these sort of problems.

howie105

As I understand it glass fabrication is now done in house and there are still a few bugs in the system. Almost everybody who got stung reported success with their replacements after they did a return.

hoptimum

How tight or loose do you guys pack your bowls when using the nano dry? Finally found my E-Nano after a long time of missing it. Currently trying to use it with a long stem as I'm waiting forever for my water piece to come in from DHGate. I've only used to use the nano through a water piece. Playing around with the size of the bowl as I can't find the e-pick to figure out the right depth.

I don't grind at all. I just break off a small amount of bud, just enough to cover the screen.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
a continuation of FC Thread

The E-Nano gives such tasty hits. It is also a great way to conserve.
3025-E1-F6-CB87-4-A27-AAE3-156216-C4-F65-D.jpg

Last edited:

cvs8floz

A top-tier vape and probably my favorite. One of the best one-hitters out there, especially with an all-glass vapor path and plenty of cooling devices. Also probably the most efficient vape I own, the key is to customize your load to be consumable in one pull so there is no waste.
20200208_191804.jpg

caves

Living the vape life
I just bought one of these second-hand and am hyped to get it! Was supposed to be delivered yesterday on Friday, but USPS lost track of it for a day and it's likely gonna be Monday or Tuesday instead. I've been using portable vapes for years (MFLB, Grasshopper, Lotus), even at home, so I'm super excited to get a proper plug-in experience that's still efficient!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I just bought one of these second-hand and am hyped to get it! Was supposed to be delivered yesterday on Friday, but USPS lost track of it for a day and it's likely gonna be Monday or Tuesday instead. I've been using portable vapes for years (MFLB, Grasshopper, Lotus), even at home, so I'm super excited to get a proper plug-in experience that's still efficient!

You are in for a treat. IDK what you are getting for attachments? I always preferred a gong to use with water. However they sell an ice stem, which is really glass beads not ice, that gives a nice cool hit and you get to taste every little terp that your weed has to offer. And for efficency, you can load a few flakes if you want, but I like a half filled loose pack. Others like to shove a small nug in there. There are usually benefits to giving a good stir after the 2nd or 3rd hit.

Try setting it at 6 and then fine tune up or down from there. Have fun exploring. :tup:

Oh, and don't get all caught up worrying about the heater touching your herb. The majority of nanos won't char in the 5-7 range. Just load it and go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom