howie105

Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator everybody is out of those, seriously I once accidentally plugged the power cord of my Cannon printer into my Nano, it took seconds to realize the mistake and pull the cord in that space of time the heater turned red-hot. I would not suggest such a course of action as a test but you should know the possible risks of using an un-moderated cord.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Hi, I’ve lurked here for a while but this is my first post. I decided to purchase a desktop vape recently as I currently only have a portable, so I did some research and the E-nano seemed like a good fit. I tried to buy from Epic Vapes website but it seems they are having technical problems, so I was able to find one from a Canadian 3rd-party vendor, The Herb Cafe, and have it shipped to me in the United States. I got it and plugged it in, but it doesn’t heat up and the LED light doesn’t turn on. I called The Herb Cafe (will just refer to them as THC from this point on), and the guy on the phone said that they’ve had some problems with a batch that came with faulty cords. He’s trying to contact Epic Vapes to ship me a replacement directly. In the meantime I’ve been reading about how you can use another cord to test if it works, even though the other cord won’t have the dimmer to regulate the temperature, so I plugged in my PS4 cord and it’s still not turning on. I called back THC and the (very friendly & helpful) guy on the phone said that he’s almost positive it’s the cord, and he said some technical stuff that I didn’t really understand (something to do with modulators).

Can anyone offer any insight? Even Epic Vape’s own website suggests testing the unit with a generic cord to see if the problem is with the cord or with the unit itself. I’m really frustrated and I’m worried that the unit itself is broken. I don’t know how I’d go about getting a replacement since the Epic Vape website appears to be broken and every other vendor seems to be out of stock (I bought the very last unit in stock at THC). At this point I’m just tired and wondering if I made the right choice when I decided to go with the E-nano. However, it seems like most people have had good experiences with them, so maybe I just have crappy luck.
We've been having a terrible time with our credit card processor. I think it's worked out now. Check the DM I sent you on instagram. Sounds like a connector problem, It's an easy fix. I can email you a quick video on how to fix it, or contact customerservice@epicvape.com and we'll take care of it.

Ok, so I watched the video on the Epic Vape YouTube channel that showed how you can unscrew the bottom to open it up and fool around with the inside to get it working again. I was nervous but I tried it and it worked like a charm. It’s working great, much better flavor and vapor than I’m used to with the Pax. This is my first time using a WPA as well, and I’m really pleased. It’s been a long time since I had a desktop vaporizer, I was heartbroken when my Hot Box vape had fallen off the desk and broken a few years ago (especially since they’re out of business now), but I think I’m going to like this one even more.

howie105

Ok, so I watched the video on the Epic Vape YouTube channel that showed how you can unscrew the bottom to open it up and fool around with the inside to get it working again. I was nervous but I tried it and it worked like a charm. It’s working great, much better flavor and vapor than I’m used to with the Pax. This is my first time using a WPA as well, and I’m really pleased. It’s been a long time since I had a desktop vaporizer, I was heartbroken when my Hot Box vape had fallen off the desk and broken a few years ago (especially since they’re out of business now), but I think I’m going to like this one even more.

Congratulations on doing it yourself.:tup: What was wrong once you got it open and did those little cork disks just restick to the base?

Congratulations on doing it yourself.:tup: What was wrong once you got it open and did those little cork disks just restick to the base?
It looked like some little wires were loose, so I just stuck them back in and plugged it in again and it was working. Sorry, I’m not very eloquent when talking about technical stuff. And yes, the little cork disks just re-stuck. I was worried about that part but the adhesive seems to be high-quality. Wasn’t difficult to peel them off, but when I stuck them back on it was surprisingly firm, if that makes any sense.

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
It looked like some little wires were loose, so I just stuck them back in and plugged it in again and it was working. Sorry, I’m not very eloquent when talking about technical stuff. And yes, the little cork disks just re-stuck. I was worried about that part but the adhesive seems to be high-quality. Wasn’t difficult to peel them off, but when I stuck them back on it was surprisingly firm, if that makes any sense.
That's awesome. I'm sure it makes it feel like it's even more your vape now.

Gnome34

my enano doesnt rattle. i am going to order something to help maintain the wood. no issues with the wood and i want to keep it that way.

i do want to upgrade or lengthen the cord from the dial to the unit itself.

it is super easy to clean the screens. we use a new/clean screen for two days. dirty screens get tossed into a jar of iso and sit. we have 5 screens in rotation. so dirty screen gets iso and sits for like 1.5-2 weeks. when removed i rinse it and rinse it again. its a breeze.

im excited for stem milk. havent had enough build up due to how many stems i ordered. kind of think i prefer the metal screen over built in glass as it it is easier to clean.

this is peak performance for herb. i would probably look elsewhere for dabs(i have never done a dab).

i love this thing. i hate the power cord though. i upgraded to the one with a wood block and dial and its nice, but the portion of the cord running from the dial to the unit is too short for my liking. the cord from the outlet to block is plenty long though.

i am totally sold on log vapes for home use. i love the nano. havent used it through a bong as i havent felt the need, long stem is cool enough for me at the moment.

ease of use and maintenance make this top tier in my book. its just excellent. its like a dynavap but less cleaning, more potent, more effecient, and on demand while home. i will always own a dynavap but only for dire situations lol.

im loving it. apologies for poor grammar i am both sick and high hahah. difficult.

hope you guys are doing well!

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
my enano doesnt rattle. i am going to order something to help maintain the wood. no issues with the wood and i want to keep it that way.

i do want to upgrade or lengthen the cord from the dial to the unit itself.

it is super easy to clean the screens. we use a new/clean screen for two days. dirty screens get tossed into a jar of iso and sit. we have 5 screens in rotation. so dirty screen gets iso and sits for like 1.5-2 weeks. when removed i rinse it and rinse it again. its a breeze.

im excited for stem milk. havent had enough build up due to how many stems i ordered. kind of think i prefer the metal screen over built in glass as it it is easier to clean.

this is peak performance for herb. i would probably look elsewhere for dabs(i have never done a dab).

i love this thing. i hate the power cord though. i upgraded to the one with a wood block and dial and its nice, but the portion of the cord running from the dial to the unit is too short for my liking. the cord from the outlet to block is plenty long though.

i am totally sold on log vapes for home use. i love the nano. havent used it through a bong as i havent felt the need, long stem is cool enough for me at the moment.

ease of use and maintenance make this top tier in my book. its just excellent. its like a dynavap but less cleaning, more potent, more effecient, and on demand while home. i will always own a dynavap but only for dire situations lol.

im loving it. apologies for poor grammar i am both sick and high hahah. difficult.

hope you guys are doing well!
If you enjoy a quicker extraction, I would suggest give a water piece a try.

olivianewtonjohn

@Gnome34 A water pipe really takes the experience to the next level, performance is similar to my cloud+ but the device is more durable and more efficient (alittle less airflow, small trade off). I am using it with the FC-200 V2 and its a very smooth combo.

EDIT: Wow $75, prices have gone up, I paid $46 in Oct, unless prices have increased across the board on water pipes there are probably other good options at its current price point. The previous price was pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Baron23

Hi, I’ve lurked here for a while but this is my first post. I decided to purchase a desktop vape recently as I currently only have a portable, so I did some research and the E-nano seemed like a good fit. I tried to buy from Epic Vapes website but it seems they are having technical problems, so I was able to find one from a Canadian 3rd-party vendor, The Herb Cafe, and have it shipped to me in the United States. I got it and plugged it in, but it doesn’t heat up and the LED light doesn’t turn on. I called The Herb Cafe (will just refer to them as THC from this point on), and the guy on the phone said that they’ve had some problems with a batch that came with faulty cords. He’s trying to contact Epic Vapes to ship me a replacement directly. In the meantime I’ve been reading about how you can use another cord to test if it works, even though the other cord won’t have the dimmer to regulate the temperature, so I plugged in my PS4 cord and it’s still not turning on. I called back THC and the (very friendly & helpful) guy on the phone said that he’s almost positive it’s the cord, and he said some technical stuff that I didn’t really understand (something to do with modulators).

Can anyone offer any insight? Even Epic Vape’s own website suggests testing the unit with a generic cord to see if the problem is with the cord or with the unit itself. I’m really frustrated and I’m worried that the unit itself is broken. I don’t know how I’d go about getting a replacement since the Epic Vape website appears to be broken and every other vendor seems to be out of stock (I bought the very last unit in stock at THC). At this point I’m just tired and wondering if I made the right choice when I decided to go with the E-nano. However, it seems like most people have had good experiences with them, so maybe I just have crappy luck.
Site is working fine for me now...ooops, I see I'm not at the end of the thread! haha

But, here is the relevant link, I believe,

https://epicvape.com/request-repair-or-return/

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
My Nano has been sitting in a closet for over a year. I've always loved it, but I got lazy, and just relied on my Mightys, cause I didn't feel like plugging in the Nano, cleaning the glass wands, blah blah blah.

About a week ago out of sheer boredom with the Mighty, and in attempt to work around my tolerance issues, I dug out the Nano for some afternoon sativa sessions. And wow...I forgot what a badass this thing is. It's truly amazing how high I can get with such small amounts of weed in the Nano. It may be the most powerful and most conservative of all the vapes I've owned. I've used it daily since I pulled it back into rotation, and it's staying in my lineup from now on...it is truly a tiny marvel.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
My Nano has been sitting in a closet for over a year. I've always loved it, but I got lazy, and just relied on my Mightys, cause I didn't feel like plugging in the Nano, cleaning the glass wands, blah blah blah.

About a week ago out of sheer boredom with the Mighty, and in attempt to work around my tolerance issues, I dug out the Nano for some afternoon sativa sessions. And wow...I forgot what a badass this thing is. It's truly amazing how high I can get with such small amounts of weed in the Nano. It may be the most powerful and most conservative of all the vapes I've owned. I've used it daily since I pulled it back into rotation, and it's staying in my lineup from now on...it is truly a tiny marvel.

I was almost ashamed of myself when the nano stopped being my DD several months ago. Like a true feeling of shame. But unlike vapes that were all flash and no substance, like my firefly, it's okay because they will come back when the mood strikes me. I would sell or toss some boring or shitty vapes. But the nano, the Lotus, some vapcaps, and yes even my vapor bros desktop whip will be keepers.

I'm on a dynavap kick right now, but things change and when I have a hankering for the nano I'll plug it in and rip some truly flavorful hits with the ice stem. The main reason why I unplugged it was the inability to keep a large footprint set up out in full view. For years, my go to was the nano on a gong and my 18 inch bubbler. But it became too much putting it all away and bringing it back out every day.

frgmnt

How tight or loose do you guys pack your bowls when using the nano dry? Finally found my E-Nano after a long time of missing it. Currently trying to use it with a long stem as I'm waiting forever for my water piece to come in from DHGate. I've only used to use the nano through a water piece. Playing around with the size of the bowl as I can't find the e-pick to figure out the right depth.

Honestleed

Wait to see if you need the new cord or if its an appealing ecstatic addition. As to tips if you went with the fixed glass screen adapters and stems order a couple adjustable ones too they are different enough to have a different set of advantages. The company also makes their glass in house so don't be afraid to give them a call if something doesn't fit right, they will on occasion have a piece of glass that off a bit. Stock up on ISO the Nano preforms and tastes best the cleaner its kept. If you have a collection of bubblers, bongs and such from your 7th Floor unit start with the small capacity pieces first if you decide you need or want water. Good Luck and enjoy.
New medical user who first got his card end of April

A) first post in FC.com, as I just got my Enano about two weeks ago after reading all the great reviews...could not be happier with the choice
B) I’ve been wondering a lot about how to make the cord longer, I got the kit and paid the extra $20 for the fancy little box, I’m not sure now whether that was worthwhile or not
C) so, anyways not having any sort of knowledge electrically, but thinking voltage simply flows through cord, i.e., if you have the right connectors, started searching all over Google and wondering what those connectors might be and ended up seeing something used for respirators that look like the exact right fit – so was wondering if anyone knew whether simply using a C7/C8 6 foot respirator extension cord would work… No soldering or rewiring required link for a picture is https://www.cpap.com/productpage/respironics-RP-Kit-C7-C8-AC-Extension-Cable-cord

many thanks!

p.s. recognize original post was over a month ago so considered a new thread but thought perhaps replying directly to your answer was best as I’ve seen you make many replies to postings

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

A) first post in FC.com, as I just got my Enano about two weeks ago after reading all the great reviews...could not be happier with the choice
B) I’ve been wondering a lot about how to make the cord longer, I got the kit and paid the extra $20 for the fancy little box, I’m not sure now whether that was worthwhile or not
C) so, anyways not having any sort of knowledge electrically, but thinking voltage simply flows through cord, i.e., if you have the right connectors, started searching all over Google and wondering what those connectors might be and ended up seeing something used for respirators that look like the exact right fit – so was wondering if anyone knew whether simply using a C7/C8 6 foot respirator extension cord would work… No soldering or rewiring required link for a picture is https://www.cpap.com/productpage/respironics-RP-Kit-C7-C8-AC-Extension-Cable-cord

many thanks!

p.s. recognize original post was over a month ago so considered a new thread but thought perhaps replying directly to your answer was best as I’ve seen you make many replies to postings
That should work just fine, but why do you need the nano so far from the dimmer unit? Why not just put an extension cord into the ac outlet?

howie105

many thanks!

Listen to Ace Of Vape because I don't use the new cord and as the creator of the vape Ace knows it all. In closing, welcome to the board and enjoy your vape.

Honestleed

That should work just fine, but why do you need the nano so far from the dimmer unit? Why not just put an extension cord into the ac outlet?
Thanks, appreciate the feedback. Reason is that if I’m using Vape while standing the dimmer unit ends up swinging in the air and with a longer cord that won’t be the case. Similarly, if I wanna sit down, which I generally prefer, need to move my chair from where I otherwise usually have it, but with a longer cord would not need to do so. Because of where I have my outlet and where I want the dimmer switch to rest, using a regular electric extension cord would not solve the problem.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Thanks, appreciate the feedback. Reason is that if I’m using Vape while standing the dimmer unit ends up swinging in the air and with a longer cord that won’t be the case. Similarly, if I wanna sit down, which I generally prefer, need to move my chair from where I otherwise usually have it, but with a longer cord would not need to do so. Because of where I have my outlet and where I want the dimmer switch to rest, using a regular electric extension cord would not solve the problem.
Got it. The extender you referenced should solve it for you. I've had more people complaining that the cord was too long, so the new ones will actually be shorter.:rolleyes:

Listen to Ace Of Vape because I don't use the new cord and as the creator of the vape Ace knows it all. In closing, welcome to the board and enjoy your vape.
Unfortunately there is no one size fits all as in most things in life. The first year, the cords were shorter, then people asked for longer, so for 8 years they were longer, now more people want them shorter again. Since it is easier for people to add an extension cord if they prefer longer, than to cut a cord shorter. the new cords coming out next month will be shorter again.

Last edited by a moderator:

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
How often should I condition the wood on the E-Nano? I am currently doing it about every 2 weeks.

despeRAWdo,

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
i put my nano back in the rotation for the time i forgot what an absolute beast this can be especially with the bong and with a tiny amount of herb i like to drop some wax on top sometimes and turn it up a little makes awesome double decker hits, i find the stems with the SS screens hit way for me with better air flow, clog less and are easier to clean personally, also the ability to move it closer to the heater is a plus

Top Bottom