• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

mmafighterthe25

cant wait to get the e-nano. i have the cloud, ssv, extreme q. looking for efficiency i have a rockzap but ehh i got maybe two good hits then two wispy ones. id need a variable control for it screw it, im going with the e-nano looks way better an airflow is way better seems.

I never got any tracking information for my order. It seems like I've been waiting an awful long time seeing as I originally paid for mine on Dec 18.

kingofnull,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
King, I too paid for mine on the 18th and should be getting it today, so am thinking you should see yours soon also.

Ed's TnT,
King, I too paid for mine on the 18th and should be getting it today, so am thinking you should see yours soon also.
Great minds think alike, I suppose :). I'm dry at the moment anyways, so I guess I shouldn't worry too much until I restock.

Hey is there any word on the release of the GonG?

kingofnull,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Keep an eye out bro, you will see your soon enough!

I dont know any word on the Gong.

Ed's TnT,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Great minds think alike, I suppose :). I'm dry at the moment anyways, so I guess I shouldn't worry too much until I restock.

Hey is there any word on the release of the GonG?

Andy put the 18mm GonG's up for sale on his website. It's $10 bucks.

newVaper420,

treecityrnd

ev008.jpg

From Left to Right: Pop Can (for size), Claro UD, Maple Nano, Exotic EV2, Black Oak UD

...an 18mm GonG adapter...
And you will love it!
An 18mm tapered GonG log vape stem that you do NOT need silicone at all. Only a SS screen, inserted very similar to the LSV WPA. This is a first. Impressive work Andy.

rayski

Just placed my order. I think the rotary variable power/on off switch is a great feature and the January price makes it too good a buy to pass up.

rayski,
ev008.jpg

From Left to Right: Pop Can (for size), Claro UD, Maple Nano, Exotic EV2, Black Oak UD

And you will love it!
An 18mm tapered GonG log vape stem that you do NOT need silicone at all. Only a SS screen, inserted very similar to the LSV WPA. This is a first. Impressive work Andy.

Congrats! Very nice piece! I just need to wipe the drool off my face now. From this picture, the Maple looks darker than on the website. Need more pictures of that beautiful Nano! Also, what type of wood is the EV-2?

slowandsteady,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Oh shit i got my Nano and out the box its the shit! Am grinding some herb now, dial set at 8, for only a couple minutes, will let ya know more as i do!

Please!! Let us know. Pics would be awesome too. I'm waiting on my tracking number from Andy. I'll shoot him an email a little later :-). Hope I'm not bothering him :-)

newVaper420,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

al bundy

Vaporist
Video please!!
I ordered on Friday BUT i changed my wood to Cherry,because the EV-2 Maple looked really light on the site and it was available, this morning.SO
Video and pics please!!!

green2brown

My E-Nano arrived 20 minutes ago! Keep in mind everything I say now is just a first impression. I obviously haven't had time to really test this thing, just to get it going and rip through a single stem.

Let me first say that it is beautiful. Much higher quality than I had anticipated. And it's got a very smooth feel to it. Must be that beeswax :D. Which makes me ask, Andy, how long until we'll need to give it another coat? Next, this log is SMALL. In fact, I find that when I hold it my hand, I either have my ring finger or pinky finger holding the bottom while my other fingers grip it. There's actually not enough room for my whole hand to be on it lol. It's really comfortable to hold IMO. Someone with bigger hands may not feel the same way? But for me, I think it's as small as I would want it. Really the perfect size and I find that small size makes it a lot sexier than other logs I've seen. *Keep your mind out of the gutter, we're talking about vaporizers* :lol:

The stem is like a taller Solo stem. It feels pretty sturdy, though I think I'll be ordering another for back up. It's got a nice glass screen with 7 holes. The holes are smaller than the ones on the Solo stem. I weighed out my bud at .1g exactly. I'm not sure I could have fit more, but I will try to later. So for now, I'd say the stem holds up to .1.

The unit heats up really quickly. I didn't time it, but it was ready by the time I packed the stem (I ate a little bit of bud sucking it up into the stem... one negative to the glass screen). I started with the dial turned to 3. It's marked from 0-11, but can only be turned from 0-10. The 11 is just a space filler where the dial won't reach. I like it. Nice touch. At 3 o'clock I took 2 hits. The first took a little bit to get the vapor going and produced a modest mist, but had a good clean flavor. The Fortune Cookies I'm using is a bit old, so I don't want to comment too much on the flavor now. It was good. Not phenomenal. But I'm 95% certain it'll be significantly better when I try a fresher strain in a couple hours. The second hit maintained the good flavor and produced a small cloud. Honestly, that second hit was pretty on par with my low temp hits from the VXC.

Next I gave it a stir and turned it up to 5. WOW. I got a FAT hit that put me into a 30 second coughing fit and I rarely ever if ever cough. That one surprised the hell out of me. Then I gave it another stir (it was looking a bit uneven) and took another equally large hit, but this time I was expecting it and was able to prepare for its size lol. After that, the bowl was completely and evenly spent, a solid dark brown.

I am REALLY impressed with the Nano after one stem. After using the Cloud for the past year, I was a bit worried about getting a new desktop. But one stem in, I see a hopeful future ;).

I will post video tonight! I'm just waiting for an e-mail back from Andy to answer a quick couple questions.

BTW! I haven't tested, and I wont' be testing it because I can't risk it, but I would guess that the Nano is capable of combustion at higher numbers on the dial. At 5 the ABV was as dark as I'd want it. 6 may have actually combusted it. I wasn't going to find out. This strain was older and dry though, so a fresher, wetter strain probably needs 6 or 7. The higher temps mean that the Nano will work with concentrates! I will try that later tonight :)

darkpharmer

got my walnut nano today and after extensive testing :ko:i love this vape! Didn't include any instructions so took a little bit of time getting it dialed in but its great and i don't mind the extra trials. I got the all glass stem and have been vaporizing through my micro toro circ/circ with attached circ microverter, using included silicone makes a perfect seal with 14mm gong. Huge tasty rips! Even brown avb after stirring through session and very efficient. I like mine set at ~6.5 and turn up the temp a little for concentrates. Probably possible to combust at max on the dial. Flavor is really superb as is effect.

Top Bottom