1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Shannock

Shannock Well-Known Member

My attempt at being CIVILIZED?

[​IMG]

:peace:

ArthurJ, pxl_jockey, BigJr48 and 12 others like this.
  2. Alexis

Alexis Open minded philosopher and realist.

Ataxian, do you really have your nano back? I see just some posts beforehand it sounds loke it has been kidnapped? I was going to say phone them up and find out.

Then I see your photos of the nano again. But, I think you are unable to accept tue reality of losing your nano, so you are now posting old photos and pretending you have it!:lol:
    That's cool by me, if it helps you cope. ;)

Separately, how is that bubbler? Is it the fc-186? I think so. I wonder what the drag is like. I think I would like the mouthpiece to be a little longer, and curl out a bit more maybe.

A Nano AND and an EVO! That is beyond civilised, you must be well chuffed bruv!:)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  3. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I'm just reading between the lines of his posts, but I think Epic Vape helped @ataxian out....which would be very cool as he is a constant promoter of the Enano and he's pretty challenged by his disease.

4. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

@Baron23 I'm impressed by your knowledge?

The NANO is simple basic and flavor city.
    Having said that the NANO is small and my wife thinks it is awesome for me?

She never has used CANNABIS however she knows it's the only thing that works without side effects.

The NANO is what I need to get through the day.

CIVILIZED is a word I wear out.
    NANO is a device for proper medication.

CANNABIS makes life worth living!

The NANO is the E-Ticket for my survival.[​IMG]

Thank's @Baron23 for understanding.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  5. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Its not just me, mate....you have a lot of understanding friends on this board. :nod::tup::clap:

I'm just glad you have an Enano back in your hands. I too would feel very bereaved without mine.

Cheers

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  6. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    Life is worth living with a NANO!

CIVILIZED = MONDAY

Clean Glass (simple green + dish soap + warm H2O) = CHEAP

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  7. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

No, my friend. But I did read a John Adams auto once. Some vaping would have made it even better.

Clean glass - I like iso and kosher salt myself.

Just nanoed through the last of my ground up Grapefruit indica. I have a few more nugs, but I'll save them for another time and dig into some other indicas. I think I might try some Wappa I have sealed up. I'll post on that tomorrow. Right now I is stoned. :peace:

8. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I am NANO'D to da max!

My GRAPEFRUIT is 90% SATIVA?
    My GIRL SCOUT COOKIES 80% SATIVA
    MY LUC SKYWALKER 90% INDICA
    MY GRANDMA's COOKIES 95% INDICA

The NANO is perfect for these strains!

I'll look for your response when you can?
    Always vaping to live!

9. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

When I first began lurking here, collecting knowledge & experience, I couldn't understand VAS or the way it can be transmitted via internets (FC = #1 cause?). I didn't respect it, thought I was immune? Not a jealous guy, got way more than I deserve. Did my research on my first vape, thought a Solo 2 would be a nice beginner's choice and pulled the trigger. Not long after opening the box, I realised that I NEEDED a back-up! Next week on FC classifieds: giddy with excitement I got a pre-loved Nano. WHAT?!

Full disclosure: I also placed DHgate order w/Steven, more glass from Epic & PV. And a bunch of other bits from various sources, I just couldn't stop!

What is happening to me? My wife is going to kill me and I have 2 teen sons who are planning on attending university but now I'm thinking I may trade one for a WS from Ed. hmmm... yeah but he has 3 sons already I think so you know he already buys enough groceries. I'm hoping the Nano stem he is going to make for me will help tide me over until I find a way to justify getting a WS. Love his stuff!

The really sick part= I've not used either one yet! I'm still just as much of a vaporisation virgin as I was 4 months ago. I've never vaporised EVER and I now own 2 rather nice vapes. Is this a terminal infection?

Been on vacation in US (@ataxian: Texas=Not CIVILISED) and ordered everything to arrive while we're here. I'm not willing to risk trouble/attention on the return flight. I won't lie; it's been pretty brutal, all I can do is look at them. Fortunately I am an old geezer(say my sons) and a bit more patient & cautious now than I once was. But I can hardly wait to get home and get to f^cking combustion in earnest!

Many thanks to all who post here. Without you guys I would not be joining the e-Nano fellowship!

10. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes unfiltered

I really enjoyed your post a lot! :tup:

You have a unique perspective and you express it well. I'm sure the wait is tough but trust me, it will all be worth it before too long. The E-Nano is a top tier vaporizer, especially when it comes to flavor and effects, and what else really matters anyway?!?

Let me tell you, you are in for a treat! I fucked combustion with my nano and it was a glorious experience. The Epic combination of flavor, potency, and reliability is hard to beat.

Sketch420, baxter, CarolKing and 8 others like this.
  11. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

Awesome post!
    You have two great tools to Fuck the shit out of combustion when you get home.

VAS is s temptress that cares not of your children's future, or your significant others happiness only feeding itself through its weak host.
    I was caught in its grips last night till I hit the eject button barely escaping whatever a 7/10 sale is. VAS was trying to convince me I needed to add a 12 volt log to my arsenal.

Also, If able, unfriend whoever recommended a vacation in Texas in July. :p

12. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Welcome (wish I was a VIRGIN concerning vaporizing)

I can be JADED living on the WEST COAST.

? Why people across the pond never go to CALIFORNIA?

NANO simple (I LIKE SIMPLE)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  13. pxl_jockey

@Vapor_Eyes - Thanks for the encouragement, I'll definitely post more when I get some experience!

@SloJimFizz - Man, you are so funny your post made me spit coffee all over my tablet. Seriously.

@ataxian - Someday we're retiring on West Coast, so I can get JADED & faded. Medically speaking. I'm a transplanted yank so every 2 years we come to visit friends/family, which is great but so bloody hot! Thanks to friends, I have medication to chill out or I might spontaneously combust! Not sure about Brits in Californium but you are correct, most folks I've talked to stay on East Coast. Not sure why?

Thanks again Nano Nation, seriously great people here!

Alexis, CarolKing, Vapor_Eyes and 7 others like this.
  14. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

"WE LOADED UP OUR TRUCK AND MOVED TO BEVERLY HILLS at is"!

Good Luck with your move.

CANNABIS = CIVILIZED
    NANO = TOO PROCESS CANNABIS
    LUC SKYWALKER = BEST BATCH EVER!
    Can more be found?
    Have no fear something else will be!
    Their are some HARVEST of GSC and PAPAYA?
    We are smaller than a pin head for perceptive
    NASSA needs NANO'S!

Shannock, flotntoke, Alexis and 7 others like this.
  15. BabyFacedFinster

I find every month or so I switch up my favorite method for using the nano. I usually come on here and talk about how great my current method is and act all cool and stuff.

In the past I've enjoyed the dry stem, the hydrotube with and w/o water, the 18mm gong on my bubbler, and the FC UFO with the silicone whip. Right now my favorite way is the 14mm gong on my small J-hook dry. There's enough glass real estate to provide a nice cool hit. I like to drop the gong and the J-hook on the nano, chill on the couch and vape like Sherlock Holmes. I actually prefer the whole set-up flipped upside-down. A little nudge with the thumb between the gong and J-Hook breaks the seal and clears the hit.

So @ataxian, the Wappa doesn't taste like I hoped for. But the stone is very strong yet mellow. Some :chill: weed, and I have a few small nugs left. Your GSC are always good, but I use them more during the day. Wappa at night and more often.

16. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    I have GAS really bad!
    2 pieces are coming this week.
    I change daily however this I might use for a couple of daz?

CIVILIZED = I TRY!
    LUC SKYWALKER OG tonight.
    I had a bit of ROSIN as well.
    @BabyFacedFinster we will all die someday.
    However let's have fun while were here?
    NANO is awesome = FLAVOR

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  17. pxl_jockey

@UnevenPizza - Hey bro, if you haven't already do yourself a favour & check out Ed's TnT. He has beautiful wooden Nano stems in 3 species in stock, FREE worldwide shipping as well. If you're interested in another species, PM @Ed's TnT here on FC and he'll hit you back double-quick. He's so kind and super-gracious, he has a great rep here. If you know all this I apologize, man but his stems do tick all your boxes. He also makes a log (woodscent) and they are gorgeous, so many species and quality components. Did I mention free shipping? Check out the many threads about his many products here, folks really love his stuff!

As far as PS/cord, can't help you there but there are plenty of folks here with more technical expertise & experience than myself. But EpicVape has a great rep for taking care of their customers, if your cord did fail. But they wouldn't be able to magic it to you overnight. Anyway, I'd be surprised if the answer isn't already on this thread somewhere in the 750+ pages. Best of luck to you, researching is a fun part of the ride IMO and there's a lot of funny shit in here!

FC Forums = Quality Infotainment for the Discerning Vaporist!

Vapor_Eyes, Shannock, Alexis and 2 others like this.
  18. flotntoke

flotntoke thoroughly vaped

^ +10 about Ed. He's the best!

I still stay on top of a bubbler most of the time, but do enjoy my j-hook quite a bit. I've also gone down to 14mm on mine, although it's an 18mm piece. I use a reducer to 14mm & 14 GonG. Cuts down the warm airflow just enough to make vapor a little cooler, which I really like in summer.

19. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I got this new stem (GLASS) from EPIC and I like it a lot. (DRY IS DIFFERENT) I love it.
    GLASS is a cool material kind of inert?

Whatever floats your pool toy!
    [​IMG]
    @Stu have you tried the GLASS STEM from EPIC?
    I really like this dry. (MIKEY likes it!)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  20. SloJimFizz

I've got two of those stems I've been using alot more lately and love them. Takes me deeper into Flavortown than my gong does I think. :drool:

21. flotntoke

flotntoke thoroughly vaped

Could be the GonG, but most likely the water in your piece if using it like that. This is why I like the j-hook so much. Best of both worlds? Kind of.... dry so super-flavorful, long swirling airpath so a bit cooler vapor.

I still like a little water in a bubbler that doesn't have much going on inside it the best. Allows for bigger, smoother, cooler hits with just a slight drop-off in flavor if you're doing it right.

22. SloJimFizz

J- hook is on my list. :sherlock:
    Still love my gong set up, don't get me wrong. Still in the honeymoon phase with the Nano and Nano accessories. Learning to love all the ways of it.
    Like @UnevenPizza I've just gotten my perfect temp (5.73) dialed in that toasts just right with no scorch. :whoa:

23. BabyFacedFinster

Yes, the great trade off. Flavor vs. cool hits. The J-hook is cool enough to make it enjoyable, but nothing beats a large bubbler for that comfort.

A clean J-hook has great flavor, but my favorite part of using a clean J-hook is flipping it upside-down and watching the streams of vapor cascade through the glass.

I've used some water in the J-hook before but it is a pain in the ass.

BTW @flotntoke, it's mint chocolate chip tonight.

24. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

@BabyFacedFinster have you ever over medicated?

Maybe that is way I love CANNABIS so much?

It may not be normal however being over medicated is CIVILIZED!

NANO = INTENSE MADNESS = LOVE
    Two morrow a new day of blissful living!

Spelling not important.
    Being understood?
    Maybe!

25. Jimmer144

Jimmer144 Rasta Masta

After a long honeymoon phase with my Mighty i am back to using my trusty old Nano, especially before bedtime. I just got some new screens from epicvape in the mail, man do they make a difference in flavor and i also added the new enano poker/pick device that has a grinder included on it, its pretty sick, it grinds it down to nice level, even if ur using pretty moist product it still grinds well.

ataxian, baxter, ACE OF VAPE and 4 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors