BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Time for a couple stems of dayweed and then fertalize the lawn with the abv. :wave:

This is what I do with ABV. I do like to rub as much reclaim out of my gongs as I can. I don't care what it tastes like (although I never found it to be bad), I just consider it like a buy 10 get 1 free deal.

My little stash jar went empty tonight, so out came the larger jars to make a new selection. Chose a big nug of some Cheese.
I love the first bowl of a newly ground nug. They say its supposed to smell cheesy. Actually it smells more like citrus. Funny how it doesn't always turn out like Leafly says.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Yea, that band was there when I bought it used, and I just left it on. I just checked, and the dial does turn pretty easily w/o the band. But it does go to 11!
Don't know if that has improved with the new ones that go to 10.
I like your cord mess controller, especially at that sale price.

I really love my e-Nano, Got mine as backup for my Solo 2 on classifieds here,
Sounds more like an awesome interchangeable 1A & 1B.
A vapcap would be a perfect third wheel in your quest to F-Combustion. IMO

@pxl_jockey The ever popular "Bingo"hit. I still don't understand it. 100 hits, 3 will be Bingo. I cannot reproduce on command but it ALWAYS comes around. Some suggest it is vape signature or strain tolerance. I think of it as a visit from Ataxian.
Am I doing it wrong if most of them are Bingo hits? [/USER]

Last edited by a moderator:

hd_rider

Just received a new eNano today. This is a second eNano to add to my collection so that I always have a spare in case the first one craps out.

Check out the new controller and knob. Note how the knob is clear acrylic, the numbers go from 1 to 10, and the index marker is off to the lower left.

I wonder if this is what's shipping on all future eNanos?

ZhDlslh.jpg

iHNbdMg.jpg

Baron23

Just received a new eNano today. This is a second eNano to add to my collection so that I always have a spare in case the first one craps out.

Check out the new controller and knob. Note how the knob is clear acrylic, the numbers go from 1 to 10, and the index marker is off to the lower left.

ZhDlslh.jpg

iHNbdMg.jpg
that is indeed different than mine which I purchased right about nine months ago.

Vapor Loop

ZhDlslh.jpg

iHNbdMg.jpg

That is the same one I got as well mid June. I like that I no longer have to worry about the paint rubbing off, It would be nice if ones in the future also said Epic vape or E-nano or whatever the old one had In the middle, that was always the first to wear off for me so I forgot what exactly it said.

baxter

My e-nano was purchased about 90 days ago and I got the old fashioned dial, not this new fancy one.

The dial on mine is super sensitive and I had to tether the dial onto the headboard of my bed because if I let the cord just dangle than something would bump the dial and change the number (usually bump it up to an 8 or 9 and force combustion). I had that unpleasant surprise in my mouth a couple of times my first week.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@pxl_jockey The ever popular "Bingo"hit. I still don't understand it. 100 hits, 3 will be Bingo. I cannot reproduce on command but it ALWAYS comes around. Some suggest it is vape signature or strain tolerance. I think of it as a visit from Ataxian.
OK @TeeJay1952, I'm a bit thick because the ramifications of your theory just hit me: I need to vape more to increase my Bingos. I mean 3 out of 100, and I'm just finding out? That just tells me I've not been testing hard enough & probably should reevaluate my priorities. Thank you for the insight!

Sounds more like an awesome interchangeable 1A & 1B. A vapcap would be a perfect third wheel in your quest to F-Combustion. IMO

Yes Sir, I believe you are absolutely correct in your assessment. The VC is the same conclusion I recently came to, and some kind of super kick-ass torch lighter. However, my lovely bride of 20 years has also recently concluded that I have spent TOO MUCH on this silly obsession of mine. Can you believe that? I told that no other FCer's SO says that and you all have way more gear than I do. That actually I've barely dipped my toe in so to speak. Yeah, that didn't help at all...

TeeJay1952

@pxl_jockey I am referring to those hits when:
You go to that other place. I don't know where it is. It is nice. I am more cognizant of coming back.
Your peripheral vision notice the vapor hanging in place along the edges making thing look like a Peter Max Poster.
Your mind is clear, your heart is strong and all's right with the world.
Like I said it isn't duplicable on command but it is in the repertoire. And yes, you should experiment more and report back. (if you can)

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@TeeJay1952 Yeah I gotcha, you were clear. I was just kidding around, having a bit of fun. But I plan on posting plenty around here, not sure if any will be worth much. This thread is one of the best IMHO, so many different people with individual experiences & stories united in our love of these kick-ass logs. I would love to hear from some of the folks who have joined and hang out here but never post. I know you are out there! Tell us about your Nano & your experiences, share your techniques & thoughts!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I've got some Gorilla Glue in the Enano and I'm using temp 6 or a hair below. I notice lately when I use Gorilla Glue I need to turn my temp down if it's above 6. It just seems like it's been a little harsh lately. It's happened with various batches and producers. The temp for me is dependent on the cannabis I'm using. Some require a higher or lower temp depending on the vapor flavor and whether there's any harshness.

What's in your Enano tonight? Love a log vape and love my Enano.

Last edited:

Okla68

Living on SS limits being able to purchase willy nilly......out of despiration for a Vape I purchased an XS, it's a Beast if ya like Hot and Short battery life, being a "newb" I had no clue, actually confused by too much info.
Anyway On the day of the 3rd, Check Day, I Will be joining the world of "NANO" People, soo looking forward to True "ON Demand" !

howie105

Living on SS limits being able to purchase willy nilly......out of despiration for a Vape I purchased an XS, it's a Beast if ya like Hot and Short battery life, being a "newb" I had no clue, actually confused by too much info.
Anyway On the day of the 3rd, Check Day, I Will be joining the world of "NANO" People, soo looking forward to True "ON Demand" !

Congratulation, good choice. Do you use water or are you a dry stem user?

Baron23

My e-nano was purchased about 90 days ago and I got the old fashioned dial, not this new fancy one.

The dial on mine is super sensitive and I had to tether the dial onto the headboard of my bed because if I let the cord just dangle than something would bump the dial and change the number (usually bump it up to an 8 or 9 and force combustion). I had that unpleasant surprise in my mouth a couple of times my first week.
Thick, wide rubber bands are your friend.

Top Bottom