• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@smokemeout8: If it's $40 it's not a mobius. The real mobius pieces are an order of magnitude more expensive.

Not that there's anything wrong with cheap glass. I just don't like the bubblers with the fake labels. I have a D020-D that works ok but I think I would prefer the D022 that @CarolKing has, or the 187s @CalyxSmokr mentions.

You've already been given some great answers and recommendations. The rest is personal preference. Remember, more complicated perc setups give smoother vapor at the cost of less flavor.

Don't forget to check out the glass section of FC, there's a lot of great resources there, especially for beginners. That's where I learned a lot of what I know about water pieces.

I really do appreciate it guys, and sorry for flooding the thread with my questions, just the excitment of getting my first vape I'm sure you guys went through something similar, we'll maybe not. I'm just really excited to stop combustion, finally! Tomorrow marks my first week, longest time in probably 10 years :):clap:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I would suggest @smokemeout8 to use maybe a high temperature to get you through the transition from smoking.:2c:Make sure you don't cave and combust. Your nano will work best for you or any vaporizer if you don't combust cannabis a long with vaporizing. You won't get the full benefits from vaporizing.

The nano is pretty straight forward. I wouldnt mess with the screen depth. Try and see if it works for you first. It can be as easily moved up or down with the end of a pencil or chop stick. I think most folks grind their cannabis but you can use little nuggets too.

I use mine as a session vape but you can use less cannabis and use it as a one or two hitter. You can take the stem out and save your load for later if not spent.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
hehehe...now that's a refreshing attitude, my friend. LOL
Sorry to bother you however you have some of the same vaporizers I do?

I love joints however can't smoke them anymore.
Vaporizing provides a flavor unmatched.

1. I have been using the NANO all week since I got a pack of GonG's. The FLAVOR is very insane (as in amazing!) Do you find the same effect?

I cleaned a few H2O PIPES and had the full GOURMET experience.

This GOD'S GIFT is a very strong strain. (grape)
Tomorrow some SATIVA is on order.

NANO ACTION!

6.25 is my limit?

@smokemeout8 welcome to the channel!

For a water pipe for the NANO?

Depends do you want a 4x4 with a 24"lift kit" for the city?
If your on a budget or just practical I'd say a D022 to start.
You were recommend some good one's I have.

SMALL mouthpiece for vaporizers.
Bong's the mouthpiece is too big.

Whatever you like?

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I really do appreciate it guys, and sorry for flooding the thread with my questions, just the excitement of getting my first vape I'm sure you guys went through something similar, we'll maybe not. I'm just really excited to stop combustion, finally! Tomorrow marks my first week, longest time in probably 10 years :):clap:

Keep it up @smokemeout8! You will enjoy the effects and flavor of the herb so much more through vaping.

I'll add my plug for one of these little bastards:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/pinnacle-pro-glass-smoking-water-pipe-vaporblunt/184494946.html

I have lots of glass of various shapes, but lately I have been using this exclusively. It's so small and easy to use. In fact, the last few weeks I haven't bothered with the water, I've been using it dry. It has a cooling effect similar to a J hook. And you can't beat the price.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I really do appreciate it guys, and sorry for flooding the thread with my questions, just the excitment of getting my first vape I'm sure you guys went through something similar, we'll maybe not. I'm just really excited to stop combustion, finally! Tomorrow marks my first week, longest time in probably 10 years :):clap:
GXEw1oF.jpg

Packs of GonG's!

AngryJon

That's a far more healthy attitude than getting upset about "spilled milk", yeah? :tup::D

You know, whenever I've broken an e-nano gong my reaction really is *Shrug* "No use crying over spilled milk" and ordering another next time I'm at a computer.

Then one of my buddies accidentally broke one one time he was over and just seemed terribly embarrassed about the whole thing and offering to buy a new one and I was just like "Nah man, this is the part where we shrug it off, I'll attend to it later"

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You know, whenever I've broken an e-nano gong my reaction really is *Shrug* "No use crying over spilled milk" and ordering another next time I'm at a computer.

Then one of my buddies accidentally broke one one time he was over and just seemed terribly embarrassed about the whole thing and offering to buy a new one and I was just like "Nah man, this is the part where we shrug it off, I'll attend to it later"
You have the right perceptive!

johnlenin

So i had a good long chance to experiment with the nano this weekend and oh my does it rip! Im very impressed. Also discovered that i just needed to use a bit of force and the power cord went into the nano and stayed there without issue, so thanks for the advice everyone! Happy may day!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So i had a good long chance to experiment with the nano this weekend and oh my does it rip! Im very impressed. Also discovered that i just needed to use a bit of force and the power cord went into the nano and stayed there without issue, so thanks for the advice everyone! Happy may day!
I'm late to the party however the NANO does MEDICATED very well. (as in good)
I'm going to a machine shop and have a couple of unbreakable GonG's made.

But hey this thing is insane (as in good)

420 is to be honored!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Has no one tried the aro

you mean you use the copper aromatherapy cup from the underdog?
3/4" copper cap-end available at a hardware store.
Or whatever you have to handle the heat.

I love the NANO, however glass GonG's taste great however I need a unbreakable that doesn't effect flavor.

MACHINE SHOP visit today = CIVILIZED

I love Glass however it hates me?

:drool:
Is this a Joda piece? I have an older one but it looks like the new ones from Epic don't have a handle. Need to know where to turn when I break it.
I would break it so fast!

3/4" COPPER CAPS work.
You could have a handle added?

I use the NANO for smelling up my dump!
u4MWJIa.jpg

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I use a couple nuggets of frankincense straight into the aroma cup. On 7, it lasts all day.
I also find it to be better quality than the oils that i've tried.
1RguKn6.jpg

I got this new strain to me called: DREAM QUEEN
It's under the SATIVA list however must be a HYBRID? Love it! NANO flavor machine.
@hafalump : sandalwood nugget with a 3-4 drops of oil: my poison!
HIPPY smell.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I use a couple nuggets of frankincense straight into the aroma cup. On 7, it lasts all day.
I also find it to be better quality than the oils that i've tried.

Does it smell like Christmas?
:myday: <--- he looks like Santa

MACHINE SHOP visit today = CIVILIZED

I love Glass however it hates me?

@ataxian did you bring the Lotus wpa as a possible design for the nano version?

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
The NANO taste so amazing!
For now I just want a GonG that is unbreakable.
I think I'll make 2? (depends on the $)
The LOTUS has the best GonG ever! (SS with O-ring's HT)
Good Ideal!
I hope you all stocked up on 5 packs of glass during the 420 sale. We have a new style 19mm coming in next week. They will now be machine made instead of handmade.

dUr42Aq.jpg

Also check out the new Epiks we have in stock now. Completely redesigned with an integrated V-syndicate grinder. Much stiffer stainless steel, and fits all our glass accessories making them easier to handle when hot. We have an introductory sale on now.

CarolKing

Keeping my Enano on with the generator the last day or two.

We had a clusterfuck of a weather storm out of the blue. Almost like a tornado but we live in the Pacific N.W in Southwest WA. It sheared some of the trees off about a 1/3 of the way down. Knocked over trees from the roots because we've had so much rain. We have some major damage to the husband's pickup. It effected about a five mile radius in our area. The power poles were sheared off and we have power lines everywhere.

At least I can still enjoy the pleasures of life. I have some GrapeApe in my Enano. Having a hard time getting WiFi for my IPad here at home, its very sloooooow. I hope we get power back tomorrow. I might be being overly optimistic. The repair crews are everywhere.

Where the hell was the warning for this disaster? Thanks again weather forecasters. It took like 5 min for all hell to break loose then it was over. We had rain and branches and dirt hitting our windows. I was ready to go under the table. I heard trees cracking thinking one was going to hit the house. That must have been when the neighbor lost his huge maple.

I notice I needed to turn the enano down by about to 6 which is a little cooler than normal. Everyone have an Epic weekend.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I hope you all stocked up on 5 packs of glass during the 420 sale. We have a new style 19mm coming in next week. They will now be machine made instead of handmade.

dUr42Aq.jpg

Also check out the new Epiks we have in stock now. Completely redesigned with an integrated V-syndicate grinder. Much stiffer stainless steel, and fits all our glass accessories making them easier to handle when hot. We have an introductory sale on now.
So their unbreakable now?

Cool that's what I wanted to hear!
You saved me a trip to the machine shop!

I hand pack my GonG's by feel?

Newton did CALCULUS without a calculator!

CarolKing

Spent the day cleaning up branches and outside windows. We finally got power back yesterday late in the afternoon. Using the Enano right now with some Orange Spice cannabis strain. Trying to sooth my sore joints with some bud as well as heat. I've never bought this strain before, so was curious. It's fine but it doesn't have a distinctive citrus taste like some other I've tried.

CarolKing

I want to comment on something I did by mistake. When i left this morning I left my stem in the Enano with the stem in at 6.25 temp. When I got home 5 hours later I realized my mishap. I thought uh oh I took the stem out the load wasn't black at all. It was a medium brown with some darker bits intermingled in, of course it was all spent. It was a surprise to me. This isn't something I've ever done before and being a Monday I guess I wasn't in the rhythm of the week yet.

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@CarolKing is hyper intelligent!

Unbreakable GonG's and STEM'S?

300 year's early!

EPIC = MODERN
@CarolKing is the best! But wait, you are the best! I call a tie!

Seriously, both of you were a huge influence for me getting the E-Nano. How's that unbreakable gong going? I have to admit I've been thinking about you a lot recently since you've been using the nano again, and I was actually planning to get you one myself. If you are having trouble getting one built I will do my best to make it happen for you...

Top Bottom