tepictoton

Anybody has any idea what shipping costs to Europe would be?

Any idea what kind of convertor to use and what it would cost? (read something on this page about it but it did not mention the price)

And the californian sales tax or something like that, will that be added for sales to Europe?

Is there any kind of FC-code for the nano floating around? thx

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi @tepictoton
I paid $25 shipping to the UK.

Here's the same style converter I use: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005KIZZKC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
...but you could get away with a lower wattage if you'd prefer to spend less - this one retails for £21.99.

The discount code is FCLOVE - for 10% off.

:peace:
Seren you ever tried a Ash Collector with a JHOOK (SHERLOCK) very effective!
mcAvFHH.jpg

Cheap stuff however it works!

scot

Hi guys just wanted to know if any of you know where I can order an e-nano in Canada. I've had my first vape a solo for a week now and there is no way I want to be without a backup. I was just going to order another solo because it has been awesome but I think I want to try the e-nano as a second vape to alternate with. The only problem ive had is finding where to buy one in Canada. If there is no place to buy one except from the manufacturer in California did any of you that ordered one have any trouble with customs or have to pay duty or hst? Anyway thanks for reading.

cawshook

Solod out.
Hi guys just wanted to know if any of you know where I can order an e-nano in Canada. I've had my first vape a solo for a week now and there is no way I want to be without a backup. I was just going to order another solo because it has been awesome but I think I want to try the e-nano as a second vape to alternate with. The only problem ive had is finding where to buy one in Canada. If there is no place to buy one except from the manufacturer in California did any of you that ordered one have any trouble with customs or have to pay duty or hst? Anyway thanks for reading.
You can only order through the epic vape website. I ordered to Canada, no problem with customs. It took a week from day of shipment to arrival in Montréal. I didn't pay any duty or hst, if I remember correctly he indicates the value is like 30$, which is too low for taxation to be applied? Anyway, don't worry about it Andy has thought it through.

scot

You can only order through the epic vape website. I ordered to Canada, no problem with customs. It took a week from day of shipment to arrival in Montréal. I didn't pay any duty or hst, if I remember correctly he indicates the value is like 30$, which is too low for taxation to be applied? Anyway, don't worry about it Andy has thought it through.

Thanks for the fast reply, I just tried adding a e-nano to my cart and it added a $15.00 zone charge must be for shipping to Canada. I love the solo and seem to like my regular PVHES stem the best, what is the draw like on the e-nano compared to the solo and are there any accessories I should order before I checkout? Oh sorry if I order a stock non exotic e-nano will it have the detachable cord, it doesn't say it does in the description like the more expensive exotic ones do.

Sorry for all the questions, thanks in advance.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks for the fast reply, I just tried adding a e-nano to my cart and it added a $15.00 zone charge must be for shipping to Canada. I love the solo and seem to like my regular PVHES stem the best, what is the draw like on the e-nano compared to the solo and are there any accessories I should order before I checkout? Oh sorry if I order a stock non exotic e-nano will it have the detachable cord, it doesn't say it does in the description like the more expensive exotic ones do.

I have a maple one and even though it's not KOA or Purple Heart it's still amazing.

FUNCTION wise!

Gets the job done!
If it was plastic even better!

jimbob

My tax import charges disappeared once I made an account on epicvape (I think you automatically need to do this to finalize your purchase).
Zone rates is your shipping cost.

I can't compare to the solo, never had the chance to use one.

I can confirm you will get the new removable cord. Grab some gongs if you want to attach to your bubbler, both 14 and 18mm attachments are available. You'll want some spare stems if you're as clumsy with glass as I am, and a pack or 2 of the basket screens would be a good idea as well!

Last edited:

cawshook

Solod out.

Yes 15$ extra for shipping.
Draw is much less restricted. Think like a very powerful solo. So powerful the more you draw the more heat you get on your herbs, the solo the harder you draw the less the heat will get. Tastes better, a bit more efficient.
All stock non exotic nanos come with the detachable cord.
As for accessories get an extra stem if you plan on using it dry and extra screens for sure. Get a GONG as well this vaporizer is amazing with a bubbler.

scot

I have a maple one and even though it's not KOA or Purple Heart it's still amazing.
Thanks
FUNCTION wise!

Gets the job done!
If it was plastic even better!
Thanks ataxian its nice to know that you like the e-nano I've read many of your posts in the solo thread and respect your opinion.

My tax import charges disappeared once I made an account on epicvape (I think you automatically need to do this to finalize your purchase).
Zone rates is your shipping cost.

I can't compare to the solo, never had the chance to use one.

I can confirm you will get the new removable cord. Grab some gongs if you want to attach to your bubbler, both 14 and 18mm attachments are available. You'll want some spare stems if you're as clumsy with glass as I am, and a pack or 2 of the basket screens would be a good idea as well!
Thanks jimbob I'll make an account and see if the zone charge changes and I think ill grab the 14mm gong adapter for sure. I think I might pick up one of Eds wood stems for the nano once I read more of this thread and see how people like them with the nano. Some in the solo thread said they make the solo run hot and drain the battery faster, I guess I don't have to worry about that since the nano runs on ac.
I have 2 x 14mm GonGs with the glass screens. The best water path plug in vaporizer for my situation is the NANO hands down. The SOLO I do love also however it's portable. A different device!

Oranges and Mangoes!
Sounds great ataxian I will probably hit it dry 90% of the time just like the solo unless its too harsh.

Yes 15$ extra for shipping.
Draw is much less restricted. Think like a very powerful solo. So powerful the more you draw the more heat you get on your herbs, the solo the harder you draw the less the heat will get. Tastes better, a bit more efficient.
All stock non exotic nanos come with the detachable cord.
As for accessories get an extra stem if you plan on using it dry and extra screens for sure. Get a GONG as well this vaporizer is amazing with a bubbler.
Thanks cawshook that all makes it sound like a solo on steroids and my wife and I love the solo.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Oranges and Mangoes!

@ataxian - you crack me up! Thanks for giving me a chuckle every couple of posts.

Did you paint those mason jars in the pic yourself? Look very cool!

@cawshook beat me to it! All above in comparison to solo true, but I'd say nano is much more efficient. I'm usually only using a stock stem on a solo and seldom through water but would guess 1/2 - 2/3 as much in nano will get you to the same place and further. And, that's a very conservative estimate.

Was out with a friend and his solo this weekend. My turn to supply meds. We were very vaped all afternoon, but went through almost a whole 2 dram vial pretty packed with ground material. It filled 5 full loads in the solo, with about 1/4 of a load leftover. Granted, there were two of us and we were lit up for hours, but would take me at least a week to go through that on the nano and be as vaked at least once a day, and twice for a few of those days. Will have to check to be certain, but my guess is the same amount would go at least 20 2-3 hit loads in the nano. I do know that leftover 1/4 solo load turned into a good 5-6 hit load through water with the nano. Just enough to re-up, even after a "long" day. ;)

This leads to another gripe about the nano, though.... You seldom use that whole little nug you pull out in one sitting. Don't like it when my stash re-moisturizes and is now June so more humid. Have to remember to put the leftovers in a sealed jar for the next evening! Ahhh, the hassles of going through a bag too slowly. :lol:

... and my wife and I love the solo.

If you love the solo, be prepared to be blown away by the nano!

scot

@ataxian - you crack me up! Thanks for giving me a chuckle every couple of posts.

Did you paint those mason jars in the pic yourself? Look very cool!

@cawshook beat me to it! All above in comparison to solo true, but I'd say nano is much more efficient. I'm usually only using a stock stem on a solo and seldom through water but would guess 1/2 - 2/3 as much in nano will get you to the same place and further. And, that's a very conservative estimate.

Was out with a friend and his solo this weekend. My turn to supply meds. We were very vaped all afternoon, but went through almost a whole 2 dram vial pretty packed with ground material. It filled 5 full loads in the solo, with about 1/4 of a load leftover. Granted, there were two of us and we were lit up for hours, but would take me at least a week to go through that on the nano and be as vaked at least once a day, and twice for a few of those days. Will have to check to be certain, but my guess is the same amount would go at least 20 2-3 hit loads in the nano. I do know that leftover 1/4 solo load turned into a good 5-6 hit load through water with the nano. Just enough to re-up, even after a "long" day. ;)

This leads to another gripe about the nano, though.... You seldom use that whole little nug you pull out in one sitting. Don't like it when my stash re-moisturizes and is now June so more humid. Have to remember to put the leftovers in a sealed jar for the next evening! Ahhh, the hassles of going through a bag too slowly. :lol:

If you love the solo, be prepared to be blown away by the nano!

Thanks flotntoke im not sure I need to be blown away as the solo has impressed us already but maybe we're just blown away by how much better vaping is compared to combustion, its our first week in. During the day we use the solo starting at 2 finishing at 4 for great pain relief and a comfortable numb feeling, at night we step it up for more relaxing and sedative effects. Can the nano be useful for the way we use the solo during the day at setting 2 or 3 or is it more of a cloud chasers vape?
Thanks

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks flotntoke im not sure I need to be blown away as the solo has impressed us already but maybe we're just blown away by how much better vaping is compared to combustion, its our first week in. During the day we use the solo starting at 2 finishing at 4 for great pain relief and a comfortable numb feeling, at night we step it up for more relaxing and sedative effects. Can the nano be useful for the way we use the solo during the day at setting 2 or 3 or is it more of a cloud chasers vape?
Thanks
I love my SOLO around the garden.
However I sold a few plug in vaporizers because the NANO was smaller and did not take up space. Just so happens the flavor is amazing. Plus the power is all I can handle.
I loved combustion however I can't stand the taste now!

The SOLO is cheap and fills a need and so does the NANO.

Their both great devices.
I'm so stoked I have both of them!

scot

I love my SOLO around the garden.
However I sold a few plug in vaporizers because the NANO was smaller and did not take up space. Just so happens the flavor is amazing. Plus the power is all I can handle.
I loved combustion however I can't stand the taste now!

The SOLO is cheap and fills a need and so does the NANO.

Their both great devices.
I'm so stoked I have both of them!

Thanks ataxian, what setting would you use on the nano to match setting 2-3 on the solo and is the nano good at making a full stem last 10-12 draws at setting 2-3 like the solo can or is it more suited for loading 2 hit cloud chasing draws?

scot

For the Nano start at 6.5 and adjust to taste.
Thanks caligula, before I pull the trigger on the nano I'm going to read as much of this thread as I can the next couple of days just like I did before I settled on the solo. I was just going to order a second solo for a backup but thought I could use a little variety since I'm new to vaping. I just have to make sure the nano works great at lower temps too.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Thanks

Wow. First week vaping? Welcome to FC! Always good to see someone new to vaping find FC.

Think you'll find the nano very useful. Low temp hits are very tasty and usually more of an "up" buzz, especially through dry stem. Do a few whenever I get something new to check out flavor and effect at around 5.75. Think you'd probably have dial set around 5 to 5.5, if that low. Not sure how much vapor you will get below 5, but not really sure what 2 is like on a solo. Solo I use at 4 probably where my nano is at 5.75 - 6. But, I wouldn't get hung up on a direct conversion. It's definitely a different scale. Nano midrange is 6 - 7, so plenty of room either way and seems like dial keeps temp adjustments on a pretty straight line.

Also using much smaller loads in the nano, so that will change things up a bit too.

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
Thanks caligula, before I pull the trigger on the nano I'm going to read as much of this thread as I can the next couple of days just like I did before I settled on the solo. I was just going to order a second solo for a backup but thought I could use a little variety since I'm new to vaping. I just have to make sure the nano works great at lower temps too.

Reading is good, however let me save you some time. Yes it does. I also own both a Solo and a (two) Nano(s).

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks ataxian, what setting would you use on the nano to match setting 2-3 on the solo and is the nano good at making a full stem last 10-12 draws at setting 2-3 like the solo can or is it more suited for loading 2 hit cloud chasing draws?
Both are very different.
However I guess you can look at it as you might be?

We are all different and par take of the wonderful canabis flower.

The SOLO Dry = 3 or 4 depends on the cure of the flowers.

The NANO I like 6.5 Best and rarely do I go to 7.5.

Remember I chase flavor more than clouds. Sometimes my vapor is blue toned. Now the reason I don't chase clouds is because I would cough up a lung. I'm more of a sipper 10 rips per load. Others like 2 big ones. The main thing is were we both arrive!

Same Location different routes!

Last edited:
Top Bottom