im getting one too, this price is amazing. (hopefully $160 ^_^)

maple, cherry, or walnut?

edit: maple looks nice. kinda matches some birch furniture i have.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well I am from europe
Well I am from california!
NsZF7VD.jpg

After lunch one should have their Girl Scout Cookies!

snackmaster

Nice price, but I always see a lot of massdrop complaints related to long waits to actually receive products, crappy communication, etc - not sure if these problems are the fault of massdrop or the vendors, but it's something to consider.

You'd pay a little more, but it might be less of a headache to buy a vape and accessories directly from @ACE OF VAPE using the 10% FCLOVE coupon. IMO the epicvape stuff is a steal even if you're paying retail.

Nice price, but I always see a lot of massdrop complaints related to long waits to actually receive products, crappy communication, etc - not sure if these problems are the fault of massdrop or the vendors, but it's something to consider.

You'd pay a little more, but it might be less of a headache to buy a vape and accessories directly from @ACE OF VAPE using the 10% FCLOVE coupon. IMO the epicvape stuff is a steal even if you're paying retail.

okay i was really excited about this massdrop until i read this. had no idea there was a nice coupon code. here are my calculations (non-CA resident):

from epicvape: $176.50
from massdrop: $184.50 (5) / $174.50 (10) / $168.50 (15)

so if 15 people buy, it's only an $8 savings.

edit: definitely going to buy straight from epicvape. can someone explain to me how i would use this gong attachment? it looks like i put the gong attachment into a female 19mm on my piece (gb-187) and then load the gong attachment (rough/very coarse grind) and put the e-nano upside down on top the attachment?

3v3jCpl.jpg

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
edit: definitely going to buy straight from epicvape. can someone explain to me how i would use this gong attachment? it looks like i put the gong attachment into a female 19mm on my piece (gb-187) and then load the gong attachment (rough/very coarse grind) and put the e-nano upside down on top the attachment?

3v3jCpl.jpg

That is a correct assumption on how to use it with a standard 18/19mm female jointed WT. On a side note, EV now has "adjust-a-bowl" stems and gongs. The glass is thicker (you dont burn your fingers when pulling gongs plus more durability) and instead of a 5 hole glass screen, its completely hollow with a "basket" style stainless steel screen which you can push up/down to adjust distance from the heater.

Much better design IMO. Plus you get better airflow, less particles in your WT, and you can grind as fine as you want. Also the male side of the joint is polished and not ground to prevent sticking.

Side note: The nano will do whole nugs just fine.

snackmaster

3v3jCpl.jpg

You got it :tup:

I'd recommend checking out the adjust-a-bowl gongs, though. They're cheaper and you'll find a lot of people here who like em a lot.

Edit- oops, @Caligula beat me to it

thanks for the help guys. got a maple nano on the way, also got both gongs so i have a backup/can figure which one i like better.

feeling quite pleased with my medicine setup now. analog d-nail for dabs, e-nano for flowers, and gb-187 for diffusion :cool:

Last edited:

nihil

Member, Known Well
thanks for the help guys. got a maple nano on the way, also got both gongs so i have a backup/can figure which one i like better.

feeling quite pleased with my medicine setup now. analog d-nail for dabs, e-nano for flowers, and gb-187 for diffusion :cool:

You're going to love the enano with the GB-187. Great match that compliments the enano very well. Remember to lift off the GonG and the enano at the same time, this tends to prevent blowback.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
... My dial is at exactly 0 when off and almost exactly 10 when maxed. I am a bit confused by people here talking about setting it to 11 though, mine physically stops at 10.
How do you guys manage the cable/temperature dial btw? That's the only thing that gets really annoying with my Nano, it's impossible to keep the temperature dial from moving around everywhere. My Nano fell into the trashcan cause of the cable/temp dial moving about, it was a sad sight and not a place for a Nano to be!

Hmmmm... seems like there may be a little more difference in dial settings than I thought. Sounds like you have it figured out, though. Different people are going to like different levels, too.

Dial moving can be stopped with a rubber band. One of those thick blue ones from broccoli or from a lobster claw work pretty well. I did this on my original cord and it did wear the numbers off pretty quickly. I've clear coated new dial with nail polish, but it stays pretty well so haven't tried it with a rubber band yet. Might be worth giving it a shot if you're having issues.

Jesus - I run my Nano at 7.25 pretty much all the time through a bubbler - I love the cloud production and taste is decent enough for me.

Yeah the temperature dial is a PITA for sure. I've been working on designing a 3d printed piece which clips over the temp dial to prevent accidentally changing the temperature. I've also added two 'feet' to hopefully keep the dial 'upright' more often.

Not too worried about the dial flopping around in the breeze (get used to it I guess!), but would love to see a clip designed specifically for this. Would beat the hell out of the rubber band method!

I was following flotntoke's guide on finding sweet spots, started off with the screen 5mm from the heater and the temp at 6 like he suggested. Completely scorched almost the whole load.

I hope you'll let us know if your design turns out good, that sounds very useful. :)

Sorry to hear that @dos equis ! More screen distance will definitely rectify it, but you may want to try turning the heat down a bit more and pushing the screen back up even if not quite that far. So many variables for all of us - before we even get to differences in dial settings. My best hits - and all my bingo! hits are with a small load close and the heat a little lower than if I'm loading it up more. Sorry my numbers don't work for you - and others I'm sure - but you should give it a try with adjusted settings when you're in the mood to play. Whatever your heat setting, you want just a little in there and just barely not touching the heating element screen.

Mrmrmrmr

Here are some statistics for ya.
I have taken the enano over to 10 friends. Each and every one gave one extremely positive review on the little log as some put it. Unfortunately in my area people aren't usually inclined to drop $200 on a vaporizer ( very few own one). Anyways.. you must be doing something right Andy !! :lol:
This is by far one of my favorite threads on FC, everyone here rocks :rockon:
..except for that Caligula guy ;)

dos equis

@flotntoke no need to be sorry man, not like it's your fault that units are different. I'm just glad you made that guide and gave me a good starting point. It's definitely fun playing around with it, but it does kinda suck when you scorch the whole load and get that bad taste of burnt popcorn. It's completely worth it when you get a great hit though, cause holy shit those hits taste good.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@flotntoke no need to be sorry man, not like it's your fault that units are different. I'm just glad you made that guide and gave me a good starting point. It's definitely fun playing around with it, but it does kinda suck when you scorch the whole load and get that bad taste of burnt popcorn. It's completely worth it when you get a great hit though, cause holy shit those hits taste good.

Very strange, I've been playing with the basket screen on my Nano and have found great success around 7.3 - never once have I charred/blackened the load.

Except that one time when I accidentally clicked the dial up to 10, then I started to combust (started, didn't fully combust because I knew what had happened).

VAPEHUNTER

Has anyone been using or used the E-Nano with the Pinnacle Water Tool? I've been using it these past couple nights and it's like W:whoa:W!!! Some really great flavor. What's really cool is the supplied silicone sleeve on the Gong works perfectly as a adapter to fit in the 14MM PNWT. I put in a screen to hold my herb, set nano to about 7.75 and after a couple stems I'm like :mmmm:.

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Has anyone been using or used the E-Nano with the Pinnacle Water Tool? I've been using it these past couple nights and it's like W:whoa:W!!! Some really great flavor. What's really cool is the supplied silicone sleeve on the Gong works perfectly as a adapter to fit in the 14MM PNWT. I put in a screen to keep hold my herb, set nano to about 7.75 and after a couple stems I'm like :mmmm:.

I never use my Nano in the upright position. I'm concerned about ABV dust falling through the screen and into the heating element!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Has anyone been using or used the E-Nano with the Pinnacle Water Tool? I've been using it these past couple nights and it's like W:whoa:W!!! Some really great flavor. What's really cool is the supplied silicone sleeve on the Gong works perfectly as a adapter to fit in the 14MM PNWT. I put in a screen to hold my herb, set nano to about 7.75 and after a couple stems I'm like :mmmm:.
AT6xwus.jpg

I tried a PNWT however this is way cheaper and easier for me.

6.5 is my starting point however 7.0 for this setup!

Top Bottom