Silent

HEY, HEY, HEYHEEEY, VAPE WEED EVERY DAY
Kief can sometimes vape on and on for a good long time!
So its not so much a temperature thing just that the Kief could keep on going? It did seem quite moist? It had been clumped very compressed at the bottom of the grinder for a good few months

Silent,
Reactions: Snappo

lwien

I thought I would share that I made a mistake....I went to another website.:bang: I am sorry I won't do that again. Obviously no one likes the E-Nano because it has flow restrictions and AC scares them. I have never heard of anyone getting shocked or killed from their E-Nano. If the air flow is restricted maybe he should of cleaned his screen?...I won't make the mistake of straying again...I promise!:rockon:

If you honestly think that you're going to escape my totally inaccurate silliness by staying here at FC, you got another thing commin' !! :goon:........;)

But seriously, I did not mean to be calling out the E-Nano as having restricted airflow. What I was "trying" to do was compare the EVO, the VripTech and the LSV to log vapes in general when they are mated to a waterpipe. Hell, I didn't even mention the E-Nano in my post.

Now if the E-Nano has the same free flow characteristics as the 3 vapes that I mentioned above, than I should have excluded it in my general statement about logs and I thank you for I have learned something new today.

( Oh be careful he has over 9,000 post!:rofl:)

10,125 to be exact (at this time), :cool: and all that means is that I have wayyyyy tooooo much time on my hands.

Yeah, well LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL back at ya !!! :brow:

Oh, and Stu, thank for tagging me in this thread otherwise I never would have seen it. I mean, shit, I need to keep my reputation intact. ;)

Last edited:

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Now if the E-Nano has the same free flow characteristics of the 3 vapes that I mentioned above, than I totally apologize.

I've seen many ex-VXC owners (me included) moving to the nano as opposed to the EVO, so that has to say something for it.

I do find the nano to be a bit restrictive, but it comes down how you pack the stem/GonG, not so much the air flow of the vaporizer design. If I place just a few nugs in the stem it flows effortless.

I've posted this before but that was 78 pages ago and this thread moves fast. From Andy himself.

enanocutawaywithphoto.jpg

The air inlets are decently sized and there are multiple ones. Can't tell if there is two or three on my nano.

z9

it could just as well be a design intent so that the nano produces thicker hits.

The slight restriction in the Nano's air path does contribute to its power, IF I remember correctly Andy even commented once that increasing airflow reduced performance. I'm sure he tried many different "intake" sizes before settling on the production size.

I don't think restriction is overlooked, it was talked about a few times in the past and even compared to other logs. Rather the Nano doesn't really fall into either extreme (ie overly restrictive or restrictionless) so it isn't really talked about in detail.
I've seen many ex-VXC owners (me included) moving to the nano as opposed to the EVO, so that has to say something for it.
I used a Nano daily for a year before trying a VXC and was a little disappointed to find out that, while there is obviously less restriction in the Cloud the difference is not as great as I had anticipated and hoped for.

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
Hey fellas.... (and ladies of course!)

If I order an exotic wood Nano..... does it come with all the accessories the normal kit has.... or do I have to buy them separately?

Based on what people have said here, I assume the glass adjust-a-bowl gong would be better than the al glass gong for a mobius ion bubbler?

So:

Exotic Nano
Extra screens
19mm adjust-a-bowl gong

as always, thanks for your input

edit: had to add the ladies!

Last edited:

ryan8

Nano / Hammer / LSV / O-Phos / D020
Hey fellas.... (and ladies of course!)

If I order an exotic wood Nano..... does it come with all the accessories the normal kit has.... or do I have to buy them separately?

Based on what people have said here, I assume the glass adjust-a-bowl gong would be better than the al glass gong for a mobius ion bubbler?

So:

Exotic Nano
Extra screens
19mm adjust-a-bowl gong

Everything should be included - Andy probably just didn't include it in the description. It wouldn't make sense for them to not be. In addition to the stem and e-pic, you also get a cloth bag and stickers.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<

So:

Exotic Nano
Extra screens
19mm adjust-a-bowl gong

Better in terms of airflow, yes.

I would recommend picking up a few 19mm adjust-a-bowls. You will be kicking yourself in the butt if you break your only one and have to wait on shipment of another.

I'd also recommend picking up a claisen adapter or Cloud buddy. Keeps you from having to lift the GonG, which can get pretty hot.

kimxa5ml.jpg

Silent

HEY, HEY, HEYHEEEY, VAPE WEED EVERY DAY
About to order a e nano today. I have been in possession of a volcano for about a year and I am pumped to try something new. After tons of research the e nano became my pick. Here is to hoping it was the right call!

I've owned a volcano and I can assure you, you made the right choice. Volcano used to be the king but technology progressed.

lwien

I've owned a volcano and I can assure you, you made the right choice. Volcano used to be the king but technology progressed.

How can you assure anyone that they made the right choice about ANY vape? He may get the Nano and realize that he likes the 'Cano better regardless of the older technology. But then again, he may not.

One other thing. Older technology does not equate to an inferior vape. While I don't like sucking on plastic bags to get my vapor, for others, the Volcano could be the perfect choice for them as could the Nano in a direct draw vape.

Last edited:

TheWizard

I am just looking for variety and maybe something more efficient to go in my arsenal. As long as it is good quaility, produces quality vapor and has good customer service then I will be pleased. All signs point to exactly that. Now time for the waiting game

°k

The sound of vapor
How can you assure anyone that they made the right choice about ANY vape? He may get the Nano and realize that he likes the 'Cano better regardless of the older technology. But then again, he may not.

One other thing. Older technology does not equate to an inferior vape. While I don't like sucking on plastic bags to get my vapor, for others, the Volcano could be the perfect choice for them as could the Nano in a direct draw vape.
Going off topic but how will I get as many post as @lwien if I don't? :D

On top of that @Silent you got the wrong lyrics!! Nate Dogg would be a vaporist if he was still around! He'd have to hide from his homie Snoop though... :rofl:

Top Bottom