Gobrian

So i just put an order in for a walnut!! So excited hope shippings quick this week!

I have a couple questions:
1. Can this be left on 24/7 safely?
2. Should I have purchased basket screens with my order? I just got a standard gong stem as the only extra
3. Anyone got any bubbler or water piece that they can suggest for me? I need something that provides max airflow.

Super pumped about the nano!

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
My e-nano should be here tomorrow, along with the WP-010

New glass and a new vape on the same day, I've never had this happen....

im-so-giddy-i-cant-contain-myself.gif

I ran a batch of reclaim last night to get this party started right, :party: :party:

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
@Gobrian - did you use our coupon code "FCLOVE"? It gets you an upgrade to an all glass stem. If not, you get a regular (pinch) stem. Mine came with screens, but shoot Andy an email, he'll hook you up. I believe someone said they left theirs on 24/7, maybe they'll chime in. I don't see why it would be a problem. I would turn mine off if I was leaving the house, but otherwise it stays on for several hours.

pigfoot,
Reactions: Gobrian

Eespiajer

You can leave it on <5 below 24/7. but why do you need it to be on 24/7 it only take 1-3 minutes to heat up. waste of electricity bill if you ask me. had a friend leave it over night 10+ and his is still fine, it was an accident (I don't recommend though)

Eespiajer,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Mine might be here before the end of the month, Andy offer me to upgrade my Ev-2 to E-nano for bucks cause I was a little bit disappointed about Ev-2 performances, I hesitated cause Ev-2 was a really pretty vape but after spoke with Andy I switched to the E-nano!

I think to get it only with GonG cause I would use my cloud dry mouthpiece with it, do you think it's a good idea or the nano stem is better for dry use?

PPN,
Reactions: Tweak

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
z9 said:
Its usable after a two minute heatup on 10 but this is not ideal; vapor density is greatly improved when the entire log is heated. Two minutes is long enough to get the heater core hot but not the rest of the unit. The great thing about logs is that they can be left on all the time; I keep mine set at 4 whenever it isn't in use then bump it up to 7 before I pack my gong and fill my pipe with water and by that time the Nano is ready be ripped.

Using my Kill-A-Watt meter (the same one most people use with their sub) I have observed the Nano regularly draw anywhere from 21 to 27 watts when set to 10 on a cold start, it will decrease over a one to two minute time span until it levels out at the advertised 15 watts.

I have found this too, works if left on 10 for 2 minutes, works better if the whole log has time to get warm.
Not much power is used if it's left on. Andy has said it draws 15 watts max.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gobrian

@Gobrian - did you use our coupon code "FCLOVE"? It gets you an upgrade to an all glass stem. If not, you get a regular (pinch) stem. Mine came with screens, but shoot Andy an email, he'll hook you up. I believe someone said they left theirs on 24/7, maybe they'll chime in. I don't see why it would be a problem. I would turn mine off if I was leaving the house, but otherwise it stays on for several hours.

I tried fclove before my order but it said that it was no longer active.
I ended up placing another order for the screens and paying shipping again :o (why i chose the $6 shipping instead of the free on the first order for the nano? bc i want it here fast!)

I also ended up buying the wp-010... so excited!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I've left mine sitting at 7 for weeks at a time.

I usually turn it down to 2 or 3 ish, then up to about 8 when I plan to use it, but it really isn't hurting it to leave it at a useable temp 24/7. I wouldn't leave it at the max temp, but less than 8? sure, why not? it's handy.

Caligula

Maximus

I usually turn it down to 2 or 3 ish, then up to about 8 when I plan to use it, but it really isn't hurting it to leave it at a useable temp 24/7. I wouldn't leave it at the max temp, but less than 8? sure, why not? it's handy.

IIRC Andy specifically said not to leave it on over long periods of time at levels above 6 (?) to prevent premature drying and cracking of the wood.

Edit: It was 7.

http://www.epicvape.com/faqs_vaporizer_wood

Can I leave Epicvapes on all the time?

All our products can be left on all the time but with a two-minute heat up it's not really necessary. Never leave the EV-2 in the ‘Boost’ position as the excessive heat could cause the EV-2 to wear out prematurely. Never leave the E-Nano on above 7 as this may cause premature wear and dryness on the wood.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I tried fclove before my order but it said that it was no longer active.
I ended up placing another order for the screens and paying shipping again :o (why i chose the $6 shipping instead of the free on the first order for the nano? bc i want it here fast!)

I also ended up buying the wp-010... so excited!

I also have the WP-010 and love it!
Very low drag, great flavor retention.
I have even used the glass nail a few times very successfully!
2014-02-07221255_zpsec560afc.jpg

Last edited:
lazylathe,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I usually turn it down to 2 or 3 ish, then up to about 8 when I plan to use it, but it really isn't hurting it to leave it at a usable temp 24/7. I wouldn't leave it at the max temp, but less than 8? sure, why not? it's handy.
I found that keeping it on 24/7 I use it more.

6.5 is my normal level for flowers.
8.0 I did some SHATTER and might go lower?

4.0 is where I leave it until 5 minutes before a session.

I use the NANO mostly with water however today is Tuesday.
DRY path trials today!

CACTUS COOLER is taste central.
The effect is a bit strong!
Mine might be here before the end of the month, Andy offer me to upgrade my Ev-2 to E-nano for bucks cause I was a little bit disappointed about Ev-2 performances, I hesitated cause Ev-2 was a really pretty vape but after spoke with Andy I switched to the E-nano!

I think to get it only with GonG cause I would use my cloud dry mouthpiece with it, do you think it's a good idea or the nano stem is better for dry use?

I think if money is an issue just get the GonG.
You can hook this up to a GLASS SHERLOCK (JHOOK) for dry path.

Water Wise the NANO is the best I feel because the size is perfect for me.
The NANO is not big and bulky!
It pairs well with water!

I even can do shatter with it!

WELCOME to FLAVOR COUNTRY!

Be creative!
In before @ataxian , the D020 is a favorite on FC right now for various vapes and at a terrific price point. People have said it works very well with the E-nano. I personally have one on the way myself. Only downside is it ships from China so it can take awhile
http://www.dhgate.com/product/d020-...e-perc-water/175832535.html#s1-1-1|3359376535
The D020 is only $28?
It took under 3 weeks.
Worth the wait:

This was way more $ and took a while to get.

Be creative!

Be creative!

Last edited:
Top Bottom