Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Ordered on 23rd, said it would ship on the 27th. Ok
Then delivery was rescheduled to the "first week of jan", ok.
I contacted andy on friday. Sent him 25$ to upgrade to faster shipping. He gave it to the post office on sat. Great.
Package was then sent back to sender on mon or tuesday. Waited a couple of days, package wasnt resent.
Today i sent andy a message told him to cancel my order.
I realize it was the holidays, but i expected better customer service. Thats really important for me.
Not only do I expect conscientious service, I also expect a certain degree of courtesy and respect. I sincerely hope there is a good reason why you aren't being accorded your due. I also put in a request to Epicvape on Jan. 5th, and hope for a timely courteous reply. Anything short of that and I will write this one off my list. There are many other fishes in the sea. Recently went through a whole other ordeal with VaporBlunt and I will never deal with them or their products again.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I realize it was the holidays, but i expected better customer service. Thats really important for me.
Me too!
The HI would of took 6 months.
The NANO was delivered less than 5 days from my order.

The LSV is powerful and I use it every 10 days or so.
The NANO I use about 5 days a week.
The NANO has incredible flavor.
Sorry it did not materialize for you?

I will continue to buy more stuff however I will always use my NANO!

as

I would have bin waiting for mine for 2 weeks tomorrow and still don't no if its on its way yet. Emailed Andy couple of days a go to find out when i will get shipping info plus i then it still has to ship to the UK. The thing is i sold my da Buddha to fund the nano so I'm stuck with out a plug in vape ATM i do have my trusty solo tho but when the battery is dead i have no vape.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I just received and tried Andy's reshaped screens for the GonG stem
The fit is good, and the screen stays well in place.
It suspends the herb a fraction above the glass partition, and still gives plenty of room for heat port.
Good Job, Andy!

Caligula

Maximus
Look what I got in the mail today! Thanks Andy (@ACE OF VAPE ), it fits like a glove! These need to come with ALL Nano stems, IMO.

kwl9.jpg

z41r.jpg

t842.jpg

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I asked andy to cancel my order. Ive waited too long.
Maybe ill change my mind later on and reorder, but im probably going to get the LSV. I still think the nano wouldve treated me well, had it arrived...
Iam sorry to hear that, Iam sure the post office had a lot to do with it, andy has always been on point with the 3 orders so far. I feel your pain, the lsv I am positive is not going to let you down either.
I hope you get up and going asap.
I hope to hear your take on the lsv , ill pm you later, if you dont mind ?

Not only do I expect conscientious service, I also expect a certain degree of courtesy and respect. I sincerely hope there is a good reason why you aren't being accorded your due. I also put in a request to Epicvape on Jan. 5th, and hope for a timely courteous reply. Anything short of that and I will write this one off my list. There are many other fishes in the sea. Recently went through a whole other ordeal with VaporBlunt and I will never deal with them or their products again.
Somehow I think you guys slipped thru the crack's but I do believe something must of happened for you guys not to get proper info, every order I have made gotten almost immediate notification, and a few hours later the stamps.com notification.

I really hope you get your asap as well, I know any one getting one will love it.
I am sorry to hear your difficult time with VB, there good dudes as well, but at times I assume people can get consumed in the other projects, or just other life in general. Totally agree with both of you thats it is important to get timely info, I would just say that you should be very happy if you do wait, and I cant comment on what happened but Iam sure it was not intentional.
I hope you both get back to vaping asap, I have been there and realized that having a back up was crucial for me. Many times devices I wont mention left me in pain and depressed from not medicating me properly or having to tinker with it to get it going right. I now have been fortunate to have at least 2 vapes in case of a vape-meltdown:nod::nod:

I wish you both were near by, I would let you borrow my devices till you got your's !!!!!!

Look what I got in the mail today! Thanks Andy (@ACE OF VAPE ), it fits like a glove! These need to come with ALL Nano stems, IMO.

kwl9.jpg

z41r.jpg

t842.jpg

Thats Awesome dude , look great!!!

I have had great success making these with the chop stick trick ,so I make a few to have as spares ready made. Its hard to center them so what i do is , once I push it in and it gets shaped I pull it back out halfway so the uneven top is exposed and trim away neatly with scissors.

They work great dont they???

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
For whatever reason these are more flexible (and courser mesh) than the Solo screens I had been using (which work great on the all glass stem, but dont stay in the pinched stem). These new basket screens from Andy really fit snugly and without drama in the pinched unit.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
For whatever reason these are more flexible (and courser mesh) than the Solo screens I had been using (which work great on the all glass stem, but dont stay in the pinched stem). These new basket screens from Andy really fir snugly and without drama in the pinched unit.
Thanks man, I will order a few in that case.

Was going to buy titanium screens, but my local head shop ( not my usual lhs) wants 20+ bucks for a pack of I think 5 or maybe 10 titanium screens. No thanks lol lol

vape4health

I was all excited to get my first nano today :clap::clap::party: and I come here to see this guy going double barrel:rockon:

From just one session I can tell I got a keeper:luv::love::tup: My one and only experience with a log type vape was the woodyz(woodezz)? and I'm truly sorry that it had an impact on my decision to try this beauty, I waited way too long. I :whip: myself.

My nanos pet name is 'Stuff a Nug' :haw:

Doug

Just passing time
Well, this is fun! I was right that it wouldn't put out more dense vapor. The Nano does that good enough already, right? It can feel a little restrictive at times. This is especially true with a gunked up gong. Putting a second one on there really changes how the Nano feels. It is much more airy and easy to pull hard on. The vapor comes out thick and extremely freely.

Usually with this setup in the video, I can only get action through 2-3 holes on that down stem. It's roaring easily with two Nanos. Using this setup is definitely a pain in the ass, since it's so off balance. It would work great with the right piece. I look forward to getting my lattice fixed to try on there. That was paired with the Nano as my daily driver.

Enough rambling. That bowl (those bowls?) lasted about another 10+ good hits of some green crack. Vimeo says 45 minutes until it's active. Here's a quick shot before I head to bed. I'm sure they'll be more in the near future.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Well, this is fun! I was right that it wouldn't put out more dense vapor. The Nano does that good enough already, right? It can feel a little restrictive at times. This is especially true with a gunked up gong. Putting a second one on there really changes how the Nano feels. It is much more airy and easy to pull hard on. The vapor comes out thick and extremely freely.

Usually with this setup in the video, I can only get action through 2-3 holes on that down stem. It's roaring easily with two Nanos. Using this setup is definitely a pain in the ass, since it's so off balance. It would work great with the right piece. I look forward to getting my lattice fixed to try on there. That was paired with the Nano as my daily driver.

Enough rambling. That bowl (those bowls?) lasted about another 10+ good hits of some green crack. Vimeo says 45 minutes until it's active. Here's a quick shot before I head to bed. I'm sure they'll be more in the near future.

dm_110116_nfl_bart_scott.jpg

" Can't Wait!!! "

Top Bottom