BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
:o:o Wow, Thank you :nod::nod:
I'am honored :rockon::rockon::bowdown::love:
Id like to thank FC, EpicVAPE, E-NANO, THE ACADEMY!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:
I COULDN'T OF DONE IT WITH OUT YOU:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

In all seriousness Iam ecstatic that me messing around with this vid got some likes and most importantly I hope I made someone smile and laugh.

I am a happy vaper right now:smug::)
Thanks for the kinds words.:love::wave:

I just want to say Andy (ACE OF VAPE) is the man. His company is run with awesome customer service, and the E-Nano is a very powerful vape. I love E-Nano, and the company as well!

Keep up the good work Andy :-).

Can't wait to see what your next project will be.
I couldn't agree more, you nailed it!!!!

Seren

Away with the fairies
Hey nano nation, just to be sure, the FCLOVE coupon also means upgrate to all glass stem, right?
So if I just want one stem, I dont have to purchase an extra?

:nod: Yep, 'FCLOVE' gets you 5% off, plus an upgraded all-glass stem ........ but I ordered another stem anyway, as I like to have an extra for cleaning cycles, in case of breakages or for mates to use :)

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Thanks Seren, just purchased my nano!

Herbalist23
Welcome to the club!!:rockon::rockon::rockon::clap::clap::clap:

on side not I got my tubing and my screened GONG!!!!!!wooohoohohoho
Thanks andy!!! I have to mention that I love the way you guys pack up the items, very awesome, and thank you for taking the time to hand right "Thank You"!!!!!
No, Thank You!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::clap::clap:

I added tubing one piece over lapping another to make a thick sectin to grab the gong when hot , so far it worked great. I had to leave the gong on the nano on 7.5 for 8 minutes straight for the silicone to get hot enough to burn, so it works great for normal sessions.

Cleaned the dirty piece with PBW.!!!

Looks brand new again!!!!

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Well Done!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thank you @flotntoke :tup::tup:
I cant believe iam saying this:shrug::suspicious: but I have fell in:love:with my nano all over again, like people that get married multiple times :mental::mental:
I got my screened gong, finally picked up more meds, Grease OG :mmmm:, they had NO mORE PRIVATE RESERVE arrgg:bang::bang::bang::bang: ...but the grease made up for it with some amazing crystal formation :lmao:

The new Gong I got has to be the longer one of the bunch, longer than the broken one I had originally and longer than the dry stem ( by a bit).
The longer bowl comes in handy for me , so I can load larger bowl but still keep that distance from the heating element, but now since it sits a bit further I get tastier:hmm:, yes I said tastier :o:o not sure how thats possible, but i get tastier and larger clouds:smug: with no charring at all and I get to turn up my nano to 8 maybe 8.5 now with devastating results:mmmm:. The all glass is freaking a quality piece:love:, but I think Iam getting more air flow with the screened one and the added distance is making for a very nice upgrade:drool::drool:.
I will be ordering another all glass gong but I think I will also pick up a spare screened GONG as well.

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
More distance = less heat = tastier. I'm no scientist, but from experience, reading here, and some guessing - I think it's because much of the "flavor crystals" are evaped at lower temps. You still get them at higher temps, but their flavor is overwhelmed by other elements you start vaping as temps go up. This isn't just with the nano. Have found it to be the case with any vape that has some type of temp adjustment.

For me on nano, about 5.5 - 6 produces best flavor and wispy hits that give a nice light buzz. The kind where I can still get some work done. Downside is that you leave a lot of actives in the duff. You can vape it later at a higher temp - but much of the flavor and the heady buzz are already gone. Not nearly as effective or tasty as doing the higher temp on first run. Always assumed that if you save and use your AVB you'll enjoy what you would leave in it later, so usually just dump the lightly vaped into the duff tin. But, with cost, supply, quality, etc being what they have been for me lately I've been pretty much sticking with higher heat/better efficiency.

Still always do a 5.75 dry stem on any new batch for evaluation, and to get a feel for flavor. Seems to help me sense the flavor of it when vaping later at higher temps. This part could just be all in my head, but I don't mind that because it works for me!

If you're interested in this stuff, there are a few threads with charts, cannabinoid lists with evaporation temps and all sorts of other info here on FC and plenty more out on the internets.

cawshook

Solod out.
mine got sent back too, I guess Andy could've made a mistake with the packaging?
I actually upgraded to the faster shipping too on saturday, now im feeling like an idiot. When did you place your order? I placed my order on december 23rd, and it still needs to be shipped again. I know it was the holidays, but the shipping was initially supposed to be on the 27th of dec. I feel like I'm entitled to some compensation, at the least a free upgrade to the all glass stem? Thoughts anyone?

The only positive so far, is that Andy has been quick to reply to my emails.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
mine got sent back too, I guess Andy could've made a mistake with the packaging?
I actually upgraded to the faster shipping too on saturday, now im feeling like an idiot. When did you place your order? I placed my order on december 23rd, and it still needs to be shipped again. I know it was the holidays, but the shipping was initially supposed to be on the 27th of dec. I feel like I'm entitled to some compensation, at the least a free upgrade to the all glass stem? Thoughts anyone?

It will all work out!

Once you enter flavor country you will forget about all the mishaps.
I don't know if was the OG or the ALIEN KUSH that put me in NIRVANA?

NANO = FLAVOR COUNTRY!

cawshook

Solod out.
I have some amazing Sour D arriving today. It will probably be all gone by the time my Nano arrives though. I've slipped back to combustion. My Solo isnt doing it for me anymore.

Caligula

Maximus
I have some amazing Sour D arriving today. It will probably be all gone by the time my Nano arrives though. I've slipped back to combustion. My Solo isnt doing it for me anymore.

Have you tried your solo through a larger piece of glass like a bubbler or bong? You can milk the shit out of a Solo so you can white wall almost any size can.

Thats next level shit right there.

Solo also does concentrate/herb sandwiches with ease. Was getting never ending clouds by putting some hash in with my herb.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My Solo isn't doing it for me anymore.
I have different vaporizers for different times and various needs.
I use my SOLO'S a lot.
My NANO is pure flavor enjoyment.
The VAPOLUTION is always on.
When I feel like a self induced COMA I fire up my LSV. I have some papers to roll a joint however I haven't rolled one for 2 years now.
You must have IRON LUNGS to still Combustion?
The FLAVOR is horrible.
Once you get the NANO habit the FLAVOR becomes addicting!

Last edited:

as

I ordered on the 27th and as far as i no he had a problem with the glass blower but alls good now mine i think he made a mistake in my address so it had to be sent back bet he told me it was back out the same day but as of yet no new tracking

Some compensation would be good but alls good any ways

I just want my nano hear so i can try it out solo is the nuts still tho FUCK COMBUSTION if you got a solo rock it in thinking of the nano as a less restricted more powerful solo thats going to be on all the time im in

Edit got rid off the quote as it did nit work

Last edited:
as,
Reactions: ataxian

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
More distance = less heat = tastier. I'm no scientist, but from experience, reading here, and some guessing - I think it's because much of the "flavor crystals" are evaped at lower temps. You still get them at higher temps, but their flavor is overwhelmed by other elements you start vaping as temps go up. This isn't just with the nano. Have found it to be the case with any vape that has some type of temp adjustment.

For me on nano, about 5.5 - 6 produces best flavor and wispy hits that give a nice light buzz. The kind where I can still get some work done. Downside is that you leave a lot of actives in the duff. You can vape it later at a higher temp - but much of the flavor and the heady buzz are already gone. Not nearly as effective or tasty as doing the higher temp on first run. Always assumed that if you save and use your AVB you'll enjoy what you would leave in it later, so usually just dump the lightly vaped into the duff tin. But, with cost, supply, quality, etc being what they have been for me lately I've been pretty much sticking with higher heat/better efficiency.

Still always do a 5.75 dry stem on any new batch for evaluation, and to get a feel for flavor. Seems to help me sense the flavor of it when vaping later at higher temps. This part could just be all in my head, but I don't mind that because it works for me!

If you're interested in this stuff, there are a few threads with charts, cannabinoid lists with evaporation temps and all sorts of other info here on FC and plenty more out on the internets.

I agree, the heat is further so more even heat is applied more evenly vs it being to close and it concentrates in the center. The flavor comes from as you stated coking the terpenes off at a slower rate but end up getting just as hot as before but it takes
1-2 seconds longer to get vapor, but when it comes it comes foggy as heck.

[qor and as far as iompensationered="cawshook, post: 520895, member: 15656"]mine got sent back too, I guess Andy could've made a mistake with the packaging?

I ordered on the 27th and as far as i no he had a problem with the glass blower but alls good now mine i think he made a mistake in my address so it had to be sent back bet he told me it was back out the same day but as of yet no new tracking

Some compensation would be good but alls good any ways

I just want my nano hear so i can try it out solo is the nuts still tho FUCK COMBUSTION if you got a solo rock it in thinking of the nano as a less restricted more powerful solo thats going to be on all the time im in[/quote]
It will be well worth the wait, Andy is top notch and will take care of you.
I feel your pain, Using the force to make the package get to you faster:ninja::borg:

cawshook

Solod out.
I've tried everything with the Solo. It just takes too fucking long to get satisfied with the Solo. I guess I need the higher temperatures.

I tried sandwiching hash between the weed. The hash Im getting is pretty expensive and very flavorful. I'd like to use it without weed to really enjoy it more. Still it takes soo long to finish the bowl, and even when its done its not completely extracted the goodies.

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
I've tried everything with the Solo. It just takes too fucking long to get satisfied with the Solo. I guess I need the higher temperatures.

I tried sandwiching hash between the weed. The hash Im getting is pretty expensive and very flavorful. I'd like to use it without weed to really enjoy it more. Still it takes soo long to finish the bowl, and even when its done its not completely extracted the goodies.

Have you tried sandwiching the hash between 2 small pieces of cotton in a stem ONLY?

SlinginPaint,
Reactions: ataxian

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hi there :)
If your Solo isn't making the cut for you, I don't know if the Nano will make it.
I own Solos, Nano, EVO, Cloud, etc etc and the Solo just loses in the flavor if you go above 5.
Solos are great flavor and cloud chasers. Dry or wet.
Nano IMHO works better dry. It's too airy and unrestricted native, to go wet. Unless you mod the stem to make a better vapor to air intake ratio for using water tools. Meaning less air more vapor.
Nano is a king in flavor, IMO the all glass stem or all glass gong stem NO SS screens added, rules in dry path flavor.
Going from 5 to 7.5 IMO...
Not trying to put Nano down, I love mine, but Solo, EVO or Cloud ease of use, retired my Nano to aromatherapy device at the moment. Being the bowls so small, need for stir mostly all the times, getting clogged, SS screen really small, cumbersome to fit, and to lose, etc etc.
Just IMHO.
Stay vaped my friends...

Top Bottom