CrimsonKing

The Destroyer Of Worlds
Plastic tubing instead of wood!

Be happy and explore?

I think most true plastics would melt some resins might work, but the beauty is in the wood. I was gonna say I should send Andy some diamond wood to remake mine with, that stuff is nearly indestructible, but apparently the factory burned down a couple years ago and no one is making it anymore :doh:.

CrimsonKing,
Reactions: Vaponly

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
Id like to have a nano made out of an old set of OJ's (skateboard wheels). That might be pretty sweet lookin.

Pjake,

The Stranger

Account Closed
I'm scared of mine cracking and would probably keep it anyway. I like the way my grain looks, I suppose it's an exotic maple and would be scared to get back a plain (uglier ;)) looking nano.

Speaking of, I somehow misplaced all my beeswax so I need to get more and condition the wood and hope for no cracks.

I should also try and stop tipping it over on a granite counter top. What a horrible sound it makes.

The Stranger,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have a cherry and a walnut nano. My first cherry split all the down to the bottom. I then bought a walnut and sent the cherry in for another one. The second cherry one even looked more beautiful than the first one.

I havent had any splitting on the second one. I was told if it's going to split, it will usually do it early on.

I've had both my units for a year.

That's a bummer two split shells in a row. I heard cherry is one of the types of wood that splits more often. I have several portable vaporizers and a couple desk top units the E-Nano continues to be my fav unit for flowers.

Last edited:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I just to come here and mention how good the Enano is with hash, normally go 100% buds but this time I have a piece of medium soft dark hash and its the only time I manage to do sessions with the Enano as 0,1 gr last about 10 to 15 min until it becomes harsh, keeps making visible vapor though for pretty much forever but I run it on 7,5 until I feel like its cashed and fix a new bowl, but I normally vape that a second time on 8 or use it for edibles

using the enano screen pushed together to make a tiny puck that fits exactly into the bottom of the enano gong and then I just drop tiny pieces of hash on top of that

works amazing and left on 7,6 gives some mind numbing clouds

CrimsonKing

The Destroyer Of Worlds
I have a cherry and a walnut nano. My first cherry split all the down to the bottom. I then bought a walnut and sent the cherry in for another one. The second cherry one even looked more beautiful than the first one.

I haven't had any splitting on the second one. I was told if it's going to split, it will usually do it early on.

I've had both my units for a year.

That's a bummer two split shells in a row. I heard cherry is one of the types of wood that splits more often. I have several portable vaporizers and a couple desktop units the E-Nano continues to be my fav unit for flowers.

Well, that sounds right about the splitting early on (2 since Jan), I can also understand the cherry would have a tendency to split more often as it has a much more defined grain pattern to split along than the maple or walnut. The cherry just looks so much better IMO, maple is much to light for my taste and I have never really liked walnut.

CrimsonKing,

thewiz

Going on 3 months strong. Love the e nano. It has changed my life. Can't believe I almost bought the volcano.

Question: does anyone know how much THC is in vape resin that you scrape out???
Me and my friend dabbed it the other day and couldn't believe the effects. Almost felt like a dab.

CarolKing

Of course you can dab it. I was just adding to the conversation with another alternative. It's all good. You can make a cannabis-n-wax sandwich with it too. Just more ways to use our favorite flower.

thewiz

Yeah but do you think in your experience that the leftovers on the stem has a higher concentration of thc then the vapor we inhale?

And I must say the last time I did the hot chocolate tip it really put me on a Netflix marathon lol. Appreciate the tip you gavee in direct message. I just figured rather then use all that golden stuff at once why not dab some a little at a time.

CarolKing

@thewiz It's good medicine. I have no idea shatter wax verses resin from a glass stem which is more potent? Whatever works for you to medicate. I think exploring and experimenting with different ways and see what works best. In some ways this is a new frontier.

That's what's so good about vaporizing. Nothing goes to waste, not even the leftover ABV.

Edit
I think the shatter that I buy at the dispensaries is more potent than the resin off the glass.

Last edited:

thewiz

I know right!! It is mind bottleing. Yes bottleing. It would be awesome if someone on the forum had access to lab equipment to test thc amount in vape resin.

thewiz,

thewiz

The only thing about it was that they said all samples came from a drop down? Wouldn't they be referring to an oil rig resin VS. vapor reclaim like from a vaporizer hose or from in enano case a glass stem?

thewiz,
Reactions: Sand

thewiz

Yeah. It was just be nice to know if vaporizer resin is higher or lower %thc then the actual herb itself.

thewiz,

Sand

Flirting with Combustion
Yeah. It was just be nice to know if vaporizer resin is higher or lower %thc then the actual herb itself.
99% Sure it's going to be higher.
wgbjaiH.jpg

Top is vapor claim from an UD NonG stem on some vitamin bottle cotton still unvaped. Below is a vaped ball. One hit(!) of a tiny peice of the saturated cotton (like 1/4 of the UD stem bowl, which is smaller than a fixed nano loading area) had me higher than I've been since who even knows when. I medicate 5+ times a day generally, and that one hit had me almost uncomfortably high for hours. Then, I slept like crazy. The vitamin bottle cotton was a little harsh on the tail end of the hit though, have to look for a better alternative. But yeah, to paraphrase a very old post somewhere else on FC,
"I thought that shit was like bong resin, to be thrown away"..."More like fucking ROYAL JELLY!". I concur. Save this stuff, it is very potent medicine. I doubt its less than 40% cannabinoids (pulling out of ass for sure), perhaps considerably higher.

nukami

how is the draw resist compare to the arizer air ?how long and slow of a draw should you take ?

Last edited:
nukami,
Reactions: GetLeft

CrimsonKing

The Destroyer Of Worlds
how long and slow of a draw should you take ?

depending on how much material you loaded and the temp setting it will vary, but a good rule of thumb (through a water piece at least) is when the vapor production really drops off or stops time to clear stir and repeat (2 hits finishes up the load 99% of the time). If that helps at all.

Top Bottom