Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@Ratchett any word yet on that stir stick tool you were working on for the Nano?
Im all ears.

Yep, so far the progress has been GREAT - here's the evolution of these 3D printed tools:

CvCQDOG.jpg

(All 5 were 3D printed in steel, some with premium finishes - I've now split the design into two versions - "Scoop-N-Stir" and "Scoop-N-Poke")

I've got 3 copies of my 4th prototype of the Scoop-N-Stir at the printers now, they are supposed to be shipping on Monday. If those look good, I'll activate shipping for everyone to order direct through shapeways (or you can wait and buy them through my store and save on combined shipping - I plan to stock the two most popular finishes for both models)

I hate outsourcing 3D printed stuff - they take freaking FOREVER to process orders (3 weeks). I started this process what, three months ago?? Lol, almost there, I promise.

That said, they are worth the wait! I REALLY enjoy my latest Scoop-N-Stir (the one next to the gold poke tool).

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Yep, so far the progress has been GREAT - here's the evolution of these 3D printed tools:

CvCQDOG.jpg

(All 5 were 3D printed in steel, some with premium finishes - I've now split the design into two versions - "Scoop-N-Stir" and "Scoop-N-Poke")

I've got 3 copies of my 4th prototype of the Scoop-N-Stir at the printers now, they are supposed to be shipping on Monday. If those look good, I'll activate shipping for everyone to order direct through shapeways (or you can wait and buy them through my store and save on combined shipping - I plan to stock the two most popular finishes for both models)

I hate outsourcing 3D printed stuff - they take freaking FOREVER to process orders (3 weeks). I started this process what, three months ago?? Lol, almost there, I promise.

That said, they are worth the wait! I REALLY enjoy my latest Scoop-N-Stir (the one next to the gold poke tool).
Oh yeah! Looking great! I will definately be ordering two of each from you. Looks like the SNP will be great for scooping kief. Any idea of pricing (or ballpark)?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I like the scoop stir tool. I will definitely be buying a few, something little like that I always lose so I will buy more than just one.

Happy Friday friends using my walnut nano as a aromatherapy device and I have some Master Kush in the cherry nano.

Just getting ready for Bill Maher. This past week a lot of weird news stories - Bill will be in his element tonight I'm sure.:popcorn::bigleaf:

EDIT
I also use the heat from the nano to help the arthritis in my hands, someone was mentioning. I think it was @Eschient, it feels soothing.

Last edited:

Uzer

Dang. I think I messed up. I ordered the maple. When I plugged in the FC coupon, I was told that the maple (sale item) doesn't come with the FC discount. The maple was still a few $ cheaper than some other simiiarly priced nanos with the FC discount, so what the heck I stuck with it. Had no idea that it affected the warranty (my order says 3 yrs., not lifetime). Noobie mistake and a little bit of a buzz kill.

This is Andy's direct response about who gets a lifetime warranty.

ACE OF VAPE said:
"If you register and are an FC member and purchase directly from epicvape.com the lifetime warranty applies."

So you're good, just register on the e-nano website after you get it.

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
This is one of the most talked about vape here. I'm very intrigued by the "log" concept, but have been a long time smoker, mostly rolling. I have no glass, water, experience much, nor does it seem like an enjoyable ritual to me. I love S&B products because of the ease of use, taste, purity. Do the log vapes win in any of those departments as compared to a Might or Plenty? Is the taste superior. Is there ease of use (relatively). Efficiency? - you hear legendary things while my Plenty rips through material. I want to branch out, not waste money on vapes I won't use. Bud, the vape critic, doesn't seem to even mention logs, and I've followed his advice on my S&B purchases and am quite happy.

eNano Reasons yes? Reasons no?
I've said this a few times
on this thread but since you asked here I go again. I also own S&B products(plenty and crafty). The crafty is my go to portable and the plenty is cool for groups of 3 and above but the enano is definetly my daily driver. Rips awesome crafty style clouds but with a bit less material and no wear on my craftys battery. And that's just dry like the S&B vapes. The Enano is a breeze to set up to a water device. Just a nice versatile vape. Won't break your bank account either.

max

Out to lunch
Bud, the vape critic, doesn't seem to even mention logs, and I've followed his advice on my S&B purchases and am quite happy.
Try and find a vape blog/review that does. On 2nd thought don't waste your time. So far I haven't seen any review site mention any model that doesn't fit the normal, mass produced type of production and distribution. You could say that the Magic Flight box is an exception, but that company has apparently been able to streamline production in order to pump out high volume and maintain consistent results. Log vapes are a different animal. They're hand built, with the woodwork requiring time and talent, and production is accordingly limited. The term 'log vape' was coined here at FC and the Purple Days was the first vape to have mfg. representation here. If you know what a log vape is and don't read FC , then you've heard it from someone who does.

As for why you'd choose the e-nano over a mass produced model, you get versatility that's hard to beat, as far as using it as a 'sipper' or a 'gulper' (do get a gong adapter), reliability, and a life time warranty if you're an FC member. My 2nd nano purchase has been a big success, since I included another power cord with the buy, and my wife loves being able to easily move it back and forth from the den to the bedroom.

Chezgreendream

First the flavor, then the buZzz settles in....
Try and find a vape blog/review that does. On 2nd thought don't waste your time. So far I haven't seen any review site mention any model that doesn't fit the normal, mass produced type of production and distribution. You could say that the Magic Flight box is an exception, but that company has apparently been able to streamline production in order to pump out high volume and maintain consistent results. Log vapes are a different animal. They're hand built, with the woodwork requiring time and talent, and production is accordingly limited. The term 'log vape' was coined here at FC and the Purple Days was the first vape to have mfg. representation here. If you know what a log vape is and don't read FC , then you've heard it from someone who does.

As for why you'd choose the e-nano over a mass produced model, you get versatility that's hard to beat, as far as using it as a 'sipper' or a 'gulper' (do get a gong adapter), reliability, and a life time warranty if you're an FC member. My 2nd nano purchase has been a big success, since I included another power cord with the buy, and my wife loves being able to easily move it back and forth from the den to the bedroom.

I think alot of people underestimate the e nanos potential, performance and delivery. I also think that all reviewers are somewhat biased about the product in mind. They might lean towsrds It since they are getting a cut from it, because probably a specific brand has met their personal needs or because thats all they know. I think Bud does a good job with the details and expressing his feelings toward the unit in question at that moment.

With that said, I think its best to be ones own reviewer and research and test products out. Then either get others experience who have done it and learn from them as well. Tweak it into your routine and you have beta testings for hours. Selection on points that most stick out.

@flotntoke, as he mentions. I am also lucky and happy to be alive at this day and age, where I get to immerse indulge in this luxurious way of being.

Last edited:

max

Out to lunch
I also think that all reviewers are somewhat biased about the product in mind.
That's called a sweeping generalization. You're saying that anyone and everyone who chooses to have a vape review site is "somewhat biased", for whatever reason, and that's an absolute. You're saying it's impossible to be unbiased and I'd have to disagree with that.
They might lean towsrds It since they are getting a cut from it
If by "getting a cut from it" you mean getting to keep the test vape, that's true in a lot of cases, but none of 'em are getting a cut of the profits (unless they have an investment in the company). A company would have to be insane to do that just for a good review. The advantage of getting a good review from a blog site is often overrated, since most people don't even read on-line reviews before buying.
I think Bud does a good job with the details and expressing his feelings toward the unit in question at that moment.
I don't read his reviews, so I can't comment on his particular site or reviewing methods. Any reviewer brings a certain slant to reviews, depending on previous experience and outlook. It can be hard to separate objectivity from subjectivity sometimes. That's why it's good to read all the reviews you can find, especially user reviews (what you get on forums), and try and get a consensus.

Chezgreendream

That's called a sweeping generalization. You're saying that anyone and everyone who chooses to have a vape review site is "somewhat biased", for whatever reason, and that's an absolute. You're saying it's impossible to be unbiased and I'd have to disagree with that.

If by "getting a cut from it" you mean getting to keep the test vape, that's true in a lot of cases, but none of 'em are getting a cut of the profits (unless they have an investment in the company). A company would have to be insane to do that just for a good review. The advantage of getting a good review from a blog site is often overrated, since most people don't even read on-line reviews before buying.

I don't read his reviews, so I can't comment on his particular site or reviewing methods. Any reviewer brings a certain slant to reviews, depending on previous experience and outlook. It can be hard to separate objectivity from subjectivity sometimes. That's why it's good to read all the reviews you can find, especially user reviews (what you get on forums), and try and get a consensus.

Well I think everybody is biased in a way. As you mentioned based on their experience and outlook on life, Why wouldnt reviewers also be? I absolutely was giving different scenerios, but really..... it could be whatever scenerios. What I wanted to point out was that: hear the experts, the reviewers, whatever it may be, but dont go blindly getting something because someone else says so. Do the research and choose what feels right and works for that person.

You do have some valid points.

CarolKing

When buying a vaporizer and if you haven't had a chance to try it out the only thing you have is the suggestions of others. You read through different reviews and have to make your own decisions as to the best fit for you. What might be a perfect fit for someone else might not be for you. We are all different in our taste perceptions and the harshness factor.

For me the Enano fits my needs and taste but it might not be a good fit for someone else. Everyone in this thread is a Enano fan and we want your experience to be as good as ours. Friends helping friends to get the most out of your vaporizing experience is what it's all about on FC.

Last edited:

max

Out to lunch
Well I think everybody is biased in a way. As you mentioned based on their experience and outlook on life, Why wouldnt reviewers also be?
It's about recognizing your likes and dislikes and making an effort to take the subjectivity out of the review. As a prospective buyer it's hard to recognize bias (or even poor reviewing) if you're not familiar with the product or even type of product, so you look for multiple reviews, and try to get a consensus.
When buying a vaporizer and if you haven't had a chance to try it out the only thing you have is the suggestions of others.
This is what makes buying a vaporizer so difficult. Like with buying a vehicle, you need to handle and test drive, in order to compare properly and make sure you get something that fits you. Even in a brick and mortar store, you're not likely to even get the chance to do a dry test draw on a vape, and even if they had test vapes, who wants to depend on the clerk cleaning a mouthpiece after every test. Hopefully one day everyone (everywhere) will be able to test drive vapes the way we test drive vehicles, to make sure we get one that suits.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

CvCQDOG.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!! You do the greatest stuff. Thanks for showing all the prototypes. That's pretty cool. But, I (and am sure others) realize how much you put into your products, so would be buying as soon as available anyway.

All look nice, tho am sure you've played with them enough to figure the best version. Really love the scoop and the multi stirring prongs. The design/grip in the middle is the f'n coolest IMO, though. How well does that triple prong design work for a quick tamp after a stir?

If you're trying to get a tally for your first production run, put me down for at least 2 also. Can't wait to have one of these at my vape station. And, seems like the kind of thing where I'll want at least one backup.

@max ... Man it would be great to be able to test drive a vape before purchase, but want to thank you and the rest of the FC staff, and especially those of you who have been at this since the start. FC is the next best thing to test drives! Don't know where I or many others would be without it. Probably sucking on a solo and sure it was the best vape ever made! :lol: Even if that far! If it weren't for FC, I probably would have been back to combustion when the newness and thrill of my good old vapor cannon had worn off.

While I'm on this, gotta also mention and thank you and the others not just for starting and keeping FC going, but for making it SUCH an AMAZING forum. No doubts it is the only place to go for vaporizing info - be it to research purchases, find tweaks, peruse the classifieds, discuss all things vapor related (and a few that aren't) and other things. Because of this, think it is safe to say that it is the premier weed related forum. But even compared to other types of forums (car repair, woodworking, you name it), the site you've created and community that has grown around it is stellar! Whenever I go looking for information on anything, I always wish there was something even close to this. But, as we know.... other forums just aren't the same. THANK YOU!!!! Sincerely and from the bottom of my heart. Not just for providing a place where log vapes and many other great things have a home and can be researched and reviewed by anyone - but for fostering one of the greatest web communities anywhere! You and your team are the best!!

:clap::tup::love::nod:

GetLeft

Don't have my nano in hand yet, but not in anyone's wildest dream would I even have had a clue about it without FC.

I loved my youtube vids. Watching folks get stoned hit by hit. High comedy.

Vapecritic was helpful. He gave me some direction. But he definitely seemed to associate good vapes with good clouds, so yeah, he was biased. My entrance to vaporization was via the Air, which has changed my world if I have to be frank, but clouds have next to nothing to do with why it works so well for me. I bought it because of what I learned here.

The posts here at FC are so bloody informative that good luck to someone trying to make up their mind. Everyone knows precisely why their vape is the one to have and they know how to explain why to you.

Making my decision on the Nano, just like with the Air, was lots of fun. Learned lots. But not fun without work. So I'll savor that first hit.

CarolKing

@justvapeit I would call Nadia at Epicvaoe on Monday and let her know. Same thing happened to me. Mine showed pre shipping for a week then I called. It went out the next day after that.

EDIT
We are at the mercy of USPS or UPS for the most part. Epic sends through USPS at least they have deliveries on Saturdays.

Last edited:

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Hey guys, has anyone else had a funny shipping experience with epicvape? My order was marked shipped Tuesday night, but the tracking hasn't updated since. It only shows that pre-shipment information was sent.
USPS tends to seriously suck. One time I bought someones computer and they decided to ship it via USPS which is pretty foolish to be honest. It came pretty bent up but luckily everything inside was working so I let it slide. Anyway I hate on USPS quite often but the fact of the matter is that they have a LOT of mail to handle and they probably do it the best they can. You will get your piece I can pretty much promise, just be patient. Will probably get it early this upcoming week.

Chezgreendream

Vapecritic was helpful. He gave me some direction. But he definitely seemed to associate good vapes with good clouds, so yeah, he was biased. My entrance to vaporization was via the Air, which has changed my world if I have to be frank, but clouds have next to nothing to do with why it works so well for me. I bought it because of what I learned here.

If I didnt word my previous posts right, what you mentioned here about vapecritic is what I wanted to piece in my previous posts. I have never read vapecritics reviews, but I enjoy watching each and everyone of his videos and even though I dont agree with everything he says, aparently Im not the only one that thinks this as far as why he considers a vape to be a good vape or bad vape: just as you mentioned, association with big clouds=good vape for him, he does do a good job by taking the unit apart and giving the viewer his reasons why he thinks it either makes it a good or a bad vape. From there One can use their prior vape experience to make comparisons and distinctions, or if no experience has been gained prior, one gets more or less an idea. Also as you mentioned this community is a gem of information when it comes to a persons vaping needs.

NOW, if one does not have prior vape experience, it is difficult to say that one has found "THE ONE" the first time of round, no matter how many good things one has read or heard about it. For this they might need an entry level vape, or any vape for that matter and then have the chance to match it up and compare it to another vape. Yes test driving a vape may be ideal and even beneficial, but you need to take that puppy home and play with it for a while..... like spend serious time with it. You cant get that from a test drive.

This is probably the same reason why most people here own multiple vapes. After the first vape and then the second one comes along, now you have something to compare the first vape to. Plus, ones opinions and views are ever changing as time goes on. My first vape was a vaporbrothers boxstyle whip vape. I was very pleased and happy with it. Actually it was all I knew. Then I started growing out of it and wanted to experiment with another vape. I bought the Arizer Extreme Q, because there were many people all over the internet and everywhere talking so greatly about it. Sadly, I was dissapointed from the start. To me it didnt seem all it was cracked up to be, I wanted to like it, I really did....and gave it multiple tries to see if it would grow on me. it didnt, but I learned some valuable lessons from it, that no amount reviews read or store playing would have gave me, That some vapes use much more material than others, that I like simole vapes and not vapes with tons of parts and that I definately do not like bag vaping. I dont want to vape bash, if others find the extreme q to be a great unit thats good for them, I am just giving my experience and opinion.

Then came my baby, the e nano and I havent looked back since.

Last edited:

CarolKing

I also like a vaporizer that's easy to use and doesn't have a lot of parts or one that is difficult to clean. That is one of the reasons among others is why I love the E-nano. I love the idea that someone has taken the time to use their own hands to make this wonderful piece of vaporizing ingenuity. Andy does put wonderful craftsmanship and care into every unit that he makes.

The nano gives your herb that wonderful vapor taste along with the glass extended mouthpieces. Also I have dropped my stems several times and not a chip or a crack. The stems are made with thick glass that puts up with a lot of wear and tear. They are easily cleaned, I put mine in a container with ISO for a couple days and they are cleaned and ready to go. I just rinse with some warm water afterwards.

Today I have some Tahoe OG in my Nano and enjoying some of our early summer weather. I have the Nano plugged in on the back porch, thank goodness for the long durable cord. I have it set on a hair above temp 6, it seems like the perfect dry temp for me. For me taste is the qualifying factor that helps me decide the good vaporizers from the less regarded ones. The nano is excellent in the flavor department doesn't burn my herb but heats in a manor that produces great flavor along with the large clouds that everyone likes.

I can use a little herb for a quick on the go lung busting hit ( I seldom do that ). I know others like to do it. I like using about .15 grams into the stem and take my time. I give my herb a stir about half way into my session. I let my vapor taste tell me when my session is over. IMO every vaporist needs a log vape. The log vape for me is a custom nano from Epicvape.

I agree with others, if not for FC I don't know if I could have stuck with vaporizing in the beginning. I had members walking me through the process holding my hand along the way. I felt like they were at my side guiding me along my path. This was a life changing experience for me. I have my health, less pain and anxiety because of the help from others. I am very emotional about this, a big FC hug to all of you out there.

Top Bottom