flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
@ataxian - you crack me up!! Thanks for bringing me yet another good laugh.

I think everybody should have at least 2 nanos. The daily driver and the back up and when youre feeling brave, then you can use them both at the same time.

Is nice to have one for home, and one that's always ready to go out (or stay out as the case may be). Now I just need to get that exotic!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I have new NANO to arrive this wèek!q

I have had a FEW HOW EVER The ÑÀNO is better?

Do you find you're using the nano more since you were without one for a bit? Was it as good as you remembered/expected?

When I was without mine for two weeks, it was awesome when I finally got it back! Kind of surprised me. I knew I was really missing it, but not how much.

TxdoHawk

Hi guys, quick question, I emailed EpicVape about this but didn't hear back. How often do the E-Nanos with the "upgraded" wood choices go back in stock? I'd like to spring the few extra bucks for a Premium Walnut model, but unsure what the wait might be on those to come back in stock. If it's likely going to be awhile, I'll probably just grab one of the other models.

Also, thanks for the giant thread full of info. You've really been helpful as far as informing my next purchase.

dimildarko

Hi guys, quick question, I emailed EpicVape about this but didn't hear back. How often do the E-Nanos with the "upgraded" wood choices go back in stock? I'd like to spring the few extra bucks for a Premium Walnut model, but unsure what the wait might be on those to come back in stock. If it's likely going to be awhile, I'll probably just grab one of the other models.

Also, thanks for the giant thread full of info. You've really been helpful as far as informing my next purchase.

The availability of premium woods seems a bit sporadic and I'm sure it's based on what they have around.

Have you heard of Snappo? He sells kiln dried wood for log vapes here on the forums. Maybe he has a nice piece of walnut around, he showed me some lovely walnut claro pieces last week that were very reasonably priced IMO. He can send the wood straight to Epic for you and then Epic can turn out an E-Nano from the wood.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

Welcome to FC and the nano thread!

Epicvape is kind of known for email response issues. Couple of things you could try.... email or PM Nadia directly (nadia@epicvape.com , FC username is - nadia_epic - I think). Or, give them a call during CA business hours. Phone number on site.

Premium woods on there come and go with no real schedule, but Nadia may be able to tell you how long for what you're looking for. Also if you didn't see it in the thread, @Snappo sells some really nice blanks for custom nanos. Check out his thread Exotic Wood Blanks....

Beat to the punch by moments from @dimildarko ! GMTA I guess.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

Hi, welcome to FC & good choice in vapes! My hope is they are just loading up for a big 7/10 sale, the maple burl was in stock last I checked. Like @dimildarko @flotntoke said you can't go wrong with Heirloom Quality Snappo Wood!!!

GetLeft

Gauging by my very brief history with epicvape, during which I've emailed four or five times (none for a problem but just with noobie questions about ordering, etc.), Nadia is probably pretty flooded with emails. She's gotten back to me each time within a day or two, which is good in my book and has been greatly appreciated. My nano's on the road to my house as of this morning; should be in the pile of mail awaiting me when I'm back from the beach (lovely weather right now here in southern NJ and great beaches always - obx what???).

RsXn1wN.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Do you find you're using the nano more since you were without one for a bit? Was it as good as you remembered/expected?

When I was without mine for two weeks, it was awesome when I finally got it back! Kind of surprised me. I knew I was really missing it, but not how much.
@flotntoke I have a VAP2 I have been using and a SOLO!
I had a ĹSV that was powerful however the NANO is the easiest for me to use.
plus I love the flavor profile of the NANO.
for me it's medical!
can't medicine taste amazing?
I will have mine tomorrow I think?
Missing it is a understatement!

@GetLeft are you a surfer?

Last edited:

TxdoHawk

Gauging by my very brief history with epicvape, during which I've emailed four or five times (none for a problem but just with noobie questions about ordering, etc.), Nadia is probably pretty flooded with emails. She's gotten back to me each time within a day or two, which is good in my book and has been greatly appreciated. My nano's on the road to my house as of this morning; should be in the pile of mail awaiting me when I'm back from the beach (lovely weather right now here in southern NJ and great beaches always - obx what???).

RsXn1wN.jpg

Oh, a fellow (at least vacationing in?) NJ vaper! I'm further up north, myself, definitely jealous of all those beaches down the way (although I was just at Sandy Hook last weekend and it was surprisingly nice!)

I'm not too worried about the slow replies, because yeah, given that EpicVape seems to literally be a two-person operation it seems pretty understandable.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Flavor is where it's at with the Nano plus easy to use right from the start. It does take a while to warm up at least 10 min. I usually leave mine on all day. Overnight I keep it on temp 3 or 4.

I would give Nadia a call at Epicvape. Every time I've called she has answered the phone (4 times). Not sure if they open at 9? They do close at 6 Pacific Time. They are located in Cali.

You really will love this little log vape. It might be small but makes up for that in performance and quality.

Plan on going on an RV trip in a couple weeks and will be bringing my arsenal along for sure.

EDIT
We will be getting campsites with electricity, if not I will use my Solo or Air.

Last edited:

dimildarko

(lovely weather right now here in southern NJ and great beaches always - obx what???).

How are the beaches in NJ during the summer? Friends and I made the mistake of going to Wildwood in April on college spring break because we got a deal on a place. We quickly found out we got a deal because the place was a fucking ghost town. It was cold and windy. Luckily we were smart enough to pack an Oz each so still made our own fun.

Personally I love OBX. This September will be our 4th year in row staying in Corolla. Beautiful beaches that aren't packed and it isn't too noisy in September with all the kids back in school. Still have yet to spot a wild horse but we saw easily 100 dolphins last year swimming down the coast.

mod note: Let's not go overboard with the beach topic in a vape thread.

Traaaaan

My nano's on the road to my house as of this morning; should be in the pile of mail awaiting me when I'm back from the beach (lovely weather right now here in southern NJ and great beaches always - obx what???).

I just got back from taking my nano out to a vacation home. Left the unit outside, powered on for 2 days straight. Had 5 people who shared it with me. No smoking was allowed in the home so we honored thay request.

The was sheltered from rain but when the winds picked up it really started to struggle. Im used to white walling my fc187 on setting 6.5 but i had to get the unit cranked to 8 to get noticeable vapor to demonstrate to the folks who are used to combusting how the vaped worked. Had one guy flame up a load so we turnee it down to 7.

To be honest i was disappointed by the performance outdoors, in the wind.... Even though i knew it was going to suffer it really took a dive in vapor production. However, all of the new guys loved the nano even though it was hitting lightly.

I have a windscreen from an old, portable camp stove, will be taking that along with me if i use the nano outdoors again.

Last edited:

ctxgooner

gooner
Flavor is where it's at with the Nano plus easy to use right from the start. It does take a while to warm up at least 10 min. I usually leave mine on all day. Overnight I keep it on temp 3 or 4.

I would give Nadia a call at Epicvape. Every time I've called she has answered the phone (4 times). Not sure if they open at 9? They do close at 6 Pacific Time. They are located in Cali.

You really will love this little log vape. It might be small but makes up for that in performance and quality.

Plan on going on an RV trip in a couple weeks and will be bringing my arsenal along for sure.

EDIT
We will be getting campsites with electricity, if not I will use my Solo or Air.
You can always get an inverter and plug the nano into a socket in the rv
:rockon:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I just got back from taking my nano out to a vacation home. Left the unit outside, powered on for 2 days straight. Had 5 people who shared it with me. No smoking was allowed in the home so we honored thay request.

The was sheltered from rain but when the winds picked up it really started to struggle. Im used to white walling my fc187 on setting 6.5 but i had to get the unit cranked to 8 to get noticeable vapor to demonstrate to the folks who are used to combusting how the vaped worked. Had one guy flame up a load so we turnee it down to 7.

To be honest i was disappointed by the performance outdoors, in the wind.... Even though i knew it was going to suffer it really took a dive in vapor production. However, all of the new guys loved the nano even though it was hitting lightly.

I have a windscreen from an old, portable camp stove, will be taking that along with me if i use the nano outdoors again.

Yeah.... think this comes under the heading of ambient temp that's been discussed before. I notice the same at home with ac on and ceiling fan close to right above me, but fortunately 1/2 notch on the dial solves that problem. Think this would be the same with any log vape or with any similar heater>chamber>bubbler set up. There's really a small amount of area in there and it is all surrounded by glass. Glass needs to be a decent temp or things won't go well. Think this is why heatsoaking works as well as it does. It is heating the glass to get it up to temp, not really heating the load so much. If in a good breeze, the glass will stay cooler and would think some of that wind could be swirling around inside the nano itself and cooling the heating element. If the wind isn't a constant speed and direction (pretty much always), it would be hard to set the temp exactly right for conditions - leading to some hits light and others scorched.

Windscreen may do it, but may have to just get out of the wind some - like around a corner or something. It can be overcome if not too much, but can definitely see where it could be problematic with the nano. Even if you can get it up to temp for some hits, that will probably be too hot when the wind wanes or shifts direction a little. When I've been using mine outside with an inverter, it is usually in the open trunk or hatchback of a car. Don't recall strong winds any of those times, but think being sort of "inside" would help keep this problem to a minimum too.

Let us know if the windscreen works or you find another workaround. Glad to hear everyone enjoyed it in spite of reduced performance!

You can always get an inverter and plug the nano into a socket in the rv
:rockon:

Think most newer RVs convert to AC all the time. And, the nano draws few amps so shouldn't be a big drain on the system. Definitely something to figure out a few days before you get on the road though, so you can pick up the DC>AC converter/inverter if you need it before you go.

Is there a significance to July 10th? If there is a high likelihood of a sale coming up on that date, I'll happily wait, especially if it is likely to come with fresh stock.

7/10 is the 4/20 of dabbing. Many weed related places have sales. Can't recall if Epicvape did last year. I'd ask them. Andy or Nadia would probably say if they're planning something.

Last edited:

dimildarko

Is there a significance to July 10th? If there is a high likelihood of a sale coming up on that date, I'll happily wait, especially if it is likely to come with fresh stock.

710 is the same as 420. However 710 is to do with concentrates. I think it has to do with temp of enails, seems most rum 600-800 so I imagine 710 is perhaps an ideal temp.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I've always heard it was 710 because upside down it is OIL, but who knows? Probably as many urban legends out there about this one as 420.

Important thing to know (and helps keep us on topic) is that concentrates are f'n AWESOME with the nano!

Beat to the punch again!! Very quick there @RUDE BOY !:clap:

But, here's a more graphic response:

1Z9jzeM.jpg

Traaaaan

Yeah.... think this comes under the heading of ambient temp that's been discussed before. I notice the same at home with ac on and ceiling fan close to right above me, but fortunately 1/2 notch on the dial solves that problem. Think this would be the same with any log vape or with any similar heater>chamber>bubbler set up.

Windscreen may do it, but may have to just get out of the wind some - like around a corner or something. It can be overcome if not too much, but can definitely see where it could be problematic with the nano. Even if you can get it up to temp for some hits, that will probably be too hot when the wind wanes or shifts direction a little. When I've been using mine outside with an inverter, it is usually in the open trunk or hatchback of a car. Don't recall strong winds any of those times, but think being sort of "inside" would help...

Let us know if the windscreen works or you find another workaround. Glad to hear everyone enjoyed...
i forgot to mention this vacation home was at the top of a ski resort. It was windy pretty much all the time as the deck was wide open.

Top Bottom