flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Me too. I have my tracking number but it's too soon to track the package. I'm on the East Coast so I'm prepared to wait 'til next week for it to arrive but it would be a nice surprise if it showed up Friday or Saturday:)

I just joined FC (been lurking awhile) to say thanks everyone for helping me decide on my first vaporizer.

Always great to see new nano-ers! Welcome @Norman Clature & @sickest ! Great choice! Be sure to let us know how you like it.

IME, if you got tracking info today, it should start showing on USPS by tomorrow eve. Depending on how far from your central PO on East Coast, you should have it by Thursday - day either way with distance from hub and local PO.

On another note..... Just got my Chinese D-cycler. Concentrates in nano on it are insanely good!! Add a couple of IPA's and makes for a nice night. :smug:

SecureSwede

Something I noticed with my nano was that I was packing too much weed. I was going to sell my nano but changed my mind after packing less weed in my nano bowls. I noticed that when I packed a bigger bowl and actually had to pack the weed in I wasnt getting enough air flow. Now that Im packing much less weed in it I notice I am getting much bigger clouds. Glad I didn't sell it, I can't believe I have gone this long packing it wrong...

Norman Clature

Always great to see new nano-ers! Welcome @Norman Clature & @sickest ! Great choice! Be sure to let us know how you like it.

IME, if you got tracking info today, it should start showing on USPS by tomorrow eve. Depending on how far from your central PO on East Coast, you should have it by Thursday - day either way with distance from hub and local PO.

On another note..... Just got my Chinese D-cycler. Concentrates in nano on it are insanely good!! Add a couple of IPA's and makes for a nice night. :smug:

Thanks! I can't wait to try it out and will promptly report back after doing so...

Something I noticed with my nano was that I was packing too much weed. I was going to sell my nano but changed my mind after packing less weed in my nano bowls. I noticed that when I packed a bigger bowl and actually had to pack the weed in I wasnt getting enough air flow. Now that Im packing much less weed in it I notice I am getting much bigger clouds. Glad I didn't sell it, I can't believe I have gone this long packing it wrong...

That's good to know and makes me feel better about my purchase. I had pretty much decided on a "desktop" unit and was going to get the 7th Floor DBV, but after reading this thread (and a few others) I went with the Nano due to the fact that it has a smaller bowl?

I'm a grown man, I live alone and I'm sort of "low-tolerance", so for my needs I'm thiinking the Nano will be more than enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

SecureSwede

That's good to know and makes me feel better about my purchase. I had pretty much decided on a "desktop" unit and was going to get the 7th Floor DBV, but after reading this thread (and a few others) I went with the Nano due to the fact that it has a smaller bowl?

I'm a grown man, I live alone and I'm sort of "low-tolerance", so for my needs I'm thiinking the Nano will be more than enough.
My roommate has a DBV and I loved my SSV. I think the SSV has better flavor since there is more air space between the weed and heating element. It lightens up the vapor a little and gives it a lighter flavor. The Nano hits are much thicker since not as much air passes through. So I prefer 7th floor for the taste but I love my nano and would rather have a log vape. They are a lot smaller, give denser clouds, more efficient, and I get a more even avb. Its a fun little vape, very different than other vapes.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I got to use the FCLOVE code for 10% off:tup:
Just in case you you didn't know.
You got a little more than 10%
FCLOVE gets you lifetime warranty!!!!:nod::tup::tup:

The thing I like about the E-nano is control!
If you want flavor hits you can lower heat,slide screen away from heat source(core).
If you want thicker lung busting hits turn up a little get closer to heat either way you're the boss.

Have fun enjoy testing!!!
Nano Nation:nod:

Last edited:

SecureSwede

Just in case you you didn't know.
You got a little more than 10%
FCLOVE gets you lifetime warranty!!!!:nod::tup::tup:

The thing I like about the E-nano is control!
If you want flavor hits you can lower heat,slide screen away from heat source(core).
If you want thicker lung busting hits turn up a little get closer to heat either way you're the boss.

Have fun enjoy testing!!!
Nano Nation:nod:
wow... I didnt know that. TIL

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Less is More.

AhBeVapin

Mindful Member Wellness User
Hey now NANO NATION,
Now more hanging around just reading & 'liking' posts in this thread. I'm an owner now.
Cherry E-Nano delivered to my office this morning.

Shout outs:
NANO NATION - 450+ pages of super convincing dialog as to why I needed this vape, thank you
@Enchantre - I just watched your youtube tutorial here on my lunch hour, you got me up to speed in less than 13 minutes, thank you
@ACE OF VAPE - many, many thanks to you & Nadia and all those at epicvape

AVB out

Bingo Bango

Hello all! Newest addition to the family - in Redwood Lace Burl

hciXIK_bV5raqEdP0f9WLY5MCOuff83494L0rIPr9bI

Thanks to @Snappo for making the wood selection process so straightforward, and of course @ACE OF VAPE and Nadia for handling my endless requests over email.

Haven't actually plugged it in and used it yet - process of moving so waiting on a few bits and bobs to come in (step down converter for one) before I settle on a final place, but I'm in good hands :tup:

JLWrFD1KpYkTfocLgVwCGYUPCUZ4RBIFXsQQBNn9DTaKYRFFOlaVIqj6u6MpAceL

ctxgooner

gooner
Hello all! Newest addition to the family - in Redwood Lace Burl

hciXIK_bV5raqEdP0f9WLY5MCOuff83494L0rIPr9bI

Thanks to @Snappo for making the wood selection process so straightforward, and of course @ACE OF VAPE and Nadia for handling my endless requests over email.

Haven't actually plugged it in and used it yet - process of moving so waiting on a few bits and bobs to come in (step down converter for one) before I settle on a final place, but I'm in good hands :tup:

JLWrFD1KpYkTfocLgVwCGYUPCUZ4RBIFXsQQBNn9DTaKYRFFOlaVIqj6u6MpAceL
Beautiful.......congrats :clap:

friedrich

Little-Known Member
I usually use my nano through water, after getting a nasty sore throat a couple times from high heat on the straight stem... but has it been settled yet, as to what exactly (and how much) water filtration removes from cannabis vapor? The flavor definitely suffers, so that means terpenes at least are significantly affected, right?

Sometimes massive vaporbong rips just don't hit as hard as they seem they ought to...

So lately I decided to try something new: only filling my bong to just under the end of the downstem (when held in 'hit position'), so that the vapor doesn't quite bubble through the lukewarm water. Compared to a stem, it catches lots of particles, gives no throat irritation and lets me see how much vapor I'm getting. Compared to water filtration, it gives better flavor, it's disconcertingly quiet :ninja:, and I think it delivers a stronger/fuller effect... but I couldn't say for sure.

Any thoughts??

AhBeVapin

Mindful Member Wellness User
Just ordered a cherry E-Nano.
Hey now,
I just finished a test run with my new (got it today) cherry nano.
Very,very impressed, but the NANO NATION knew I would be impressed. I hope you guys are smiling
while you read this because I am.
Indulge me.
I use the Solo's below daily. Evens out the battery use. Typical session is 140mg dry, finely ground,
kief, leaf, wood, all of it.
Lasts perfect for one cycle (12 minutes) at level 3 thru 5 or combo depending on needs.

This new nano, 50mg of finely ground on the screen (factory set up), 1st try, level 6, kaboom,
nice tasty vapor, that familiar feeling hits in 5-6 minutes.
Stressing the taste, with my Solo grind, no less.
Moving forward, I definitely can use (or not) that silver thing with the teeth properly, instead of
just within the lid.
So up until today, my metric has been 100 Solo Stems/GonGs per 1/2oz.
Realizing roughly half of those stems don't need to be portable. Wow. 280% improvement on at
least 7g and I don't have to waste battery power to figure out smaller loads because I have a nano now.

Last thing:
So, I'm going to load up another 50mg in a sec and I'm looking at this piece of art, this piece of
electronic cherrywood, and I'm all vaked and it hits me....cherry oh, cherry oh, baby
don't you know I'm in need of thee..if you don't believe it's true
what have you left me to do..so long I've been waiting
for you to come right in..and now that we are together
please make my joy run over....

AVB out
ps. NATION, i know it's corny but I had to
pss. a wink & a nod to to eric d. and ub40, yep that's how old old I am...

Top Bottom