howie105

Really enjoying my Enano experience. I think desktops in general are overlooked by so many in the vape community. At least, I was overlooking them. Glad I changed my tune on that.

We live at a point of plenty in the vape world. There are many decent vapes with varied advantages its almost inevitable that some good ones get lost in the shuffle of discovery and promotion.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Hi guys quick question do you think there is a noticable difference between the walnut finish and the premium walnut finish? I can't decide if it is worth it. Thank you!
You will be happy either way. The standard walnut is going to look beautiful and is a fine choice if you are on a budget. The standard wood is also a little more “stealth” and blends in easier if that’s a concern.

If you can afford to spend extra for the premium wood, you will notice a difference. There will be more character and uniqueness. The premium wood will be more conspicuous. It can also be fun to just sit and gaze at the intricate grain patterns at times.

In short, if budget or stealth are a big concern the standard is the way to go but you won’t regret splurging for the premium.

Happy :leaf: holiday nano nation! ;pd;

Gnome34

Just got my nano in two days earlier than usps expected!

Both of the glass screened stems I ordered do not fit over the heater. Thankfully the one metal screened stem I ordered does fit. Is this a common issue? I'm guessing I need to return the two glass screened stems as they seem to be defective. A little frustrating given that decent quality control would have the stems tested to ensure they slide over the heater before being shipped.

So far my first session has produced little vapor but big flavor. I am gradually increasing the temp while trying to remain patient. I can tell I'm going to like this guy a lot, this is my first log vape and I love the form factor as well as how easy to maintain it seems to be.

Cheers and thanks for letting me lurk here for months without registering!

EDIT: its been like a half hour and i am toasted. glass stems worked(balanced on top of heater) but i had to use both hands, not as convenient at metal screen stems. this thing is amazing, tasted lemony with LEMONhaze. My girlfriend took one puff and now wants to buy her own! excellent product. gonna go lay down.

Last edited:

Mako Kupo

Have you tried takin the screen out, turning the stem around and putting it in the other end? That end may fit over the heater cover.
he means the fixed honeycomb stems.

and welcome @Gnome34, your E nano will serve you well for years to come. I ended up around 7.5 and staying there. I suggest the ice stem and no, you probably wont hav to send them back. Hopefully they just send replacements.

GetLeft

My nano sits semi secretly behind some books on a table by my bed with the chord dangling behind it. Once in a while, the dial gets shifted to a lower temp without me knowing. I was using it for a few days with the dial unknowingly lowered to close to 5.21092. And I have to admit it was very nice to vape at such low temps. For a few days. It's set back up at 6.001 where it does most of its work.

howie105

It really is surprising how ill-fitting the glass is. I got 4 wpas & they are all sized different in diameter (wobbly) & length. You'd figure they would be more standardized. One was so off that they sent me another which was no better.

Sorry to hear that, if memory serves most of the glass is assembled in house which may mean lots of variations in tolerances. Next time you might consider Eds TNT stem for the Nano. https://edstnt.com/vaporizer-accessories/enano

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just got my nano in two days earlier than usps expected!

Both of the glass screened stems I ordered do not fit over the heater. Thankfully the one metal screened stem I ordered does fit. Is this a common issue? I'm guessing I need to return the two glass screened stems as they seem to be defective. A little frustrating given that decent quality control would have the stems tested to ensure they slide over the heater before being shipped.

So far my first session has produced little vapor but big flavor. I am gradually increasing the temp while trying to remain patient. I can tell I'm going to like this guy a lot, this is my first log vape and I love the form factor as well as how easy to maintain it seems to be.

Cheers and thanks for letting me lurk here for months without registering!

EDIT: its been like a half hour and i am toasted. glass stems worked(balanced on top of heater) but i had to use both hands, not as convenient at metal screen stems. this thing is amazing, tasted lemony with LEMONhaze. My girlfriend took one puff and now wants to buy her own! excellent product. gonna go lay down.
LEMON HAZE is a decent strain of CANNABIS?
I use the WALNUT NANO however the MAPLE is lighter but handled my abuse.

nowdaze I’m so medicated I don’t care what wood configuration I have?

I have some GDP however so lazy.
LEMON HAZE I’ll stay with due to the flavor profile?

HUMAN WANTS CAN B INCESSANTLY Confusing!

NANO if life need’s?

WOLFXXXXX

I'm currently in the process of researching this vaporizer for potential purchase... My usage would be 99% through a water pipe (bubbler)... A few questions:

1) Is there a tutorial or user guide/tips for this vape to be found on any of the pages of this thread? If so, could someone please link me?

2) Are any of the available wood types going to be less prone to cracking over time? Got some feedback on another forum but seeking additional feedback/opinions.

3) Does anyone prefer the fixed screen glass gongs/WPA's over the adjustable ones? If so why? How much can be packed without negatively impacting performance? I'm hearing approx 0.10g?

Thanks in advance....

Last edited:

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
I just wanna say, I have had my E-Nano for just over a week now and it has already become my favorite vape. I also own a Pax 3, Dynavap M, and Sticky Brick Jr. I have also used a Mighty quite a few times. I usually prefer on demand over session, however, I acknowledge both have their pros and cons and times and places. The E-Nano takes what I love about on demand and also provides a bit of the session option. Due to it having a constant power supply I am enjoying it more than by Jr and my M, which both come with their own set of variables. I'm getting consistently huge clouds with each hit, opposed to the hit or miss clouds of the Jr. I'm also getting the efficiency I enjoy from the M, without the "ritual" of spinning a metal pipe over an open flame. It is also a much quicker reload than with my M, because I'm not having to pry off a heated top. I'm honestly upset I did not invest in a log vape years ago. I really love the experience, this is how I think cannabis should be consumed. I know in posting something like this on FC I am just preaching to the choir, but the enjoyment I get out of vaping I want to share with others who appreciate it as much as I do.

Gnome34

The Enano really made my weekend fly by! Absolutely thrilled with its performance. About to contact them regarding my ill fitting glass stems. I am intrigued by using Eds woodscents stems in this device. Might make that a Christmas present for myself or something in the future. Girlfriend is now dead set on ordering her own, I'm trying to stop her as I already have too many vapes, the last thing we need is for her to get the bug as well!

@ataxian humans are infinitely confusing! I hate it when I confuse myself the most!

unsorted

The Enano really made my weekend fly by! Absolutely thrilled with its performance. About to contact them regarding my ill fitting glass stems. I am intrigued by using Eds woodscents stems in this device. Might make that a Christmas present for myself or something in the future. Girlfriend is now dead set on ordering her own, I'm trying to stop her as I already have too many vapes, the last thing we need is for her to get the bug as well!

@ataxian humans are infinitely confusing! I hate it when I confuse myself the most!

How can you deny
Your little sweetie pie?

dr demise

I have not used Nano glass in YEARS.
From the day I got my first Eds, the experience was exponentially better than with glass. Having a fixed screen depth also helps tremendously with consistent extraction.

I'm thinking about getting the Ed's TNT stem as my Dhgate order was cancelled. How big are the clouds and how hot is the vapour compared with going through water? And I'm guessing it would be a good idea to get some extra screens and clips with my order?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Your on top?
My wife is so beautiful however she won’t medicate with me?
I have herb to hold us over as well?
Behind most men that are secure is a female keeping him in check!
Or same gender if you want?
NANO if your modern?

Top Bottom