ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It's really good. It's probably the most potent strain I've had in a while, and sativa dominant so good for the daytime.

I recently had some live resin that was really minty, and I've had chocolate tasting flowers, but never both flavors together.

The E-Nano really allows flavors to shine!
DW1VBkP.jpg

I usually use a large can waterpipe.
This strain trials is better with a little bubblers!
My NANO is at 6.0

I will another session of PANAMA to test?

CIVILIZED this afternoon!
jNF1RDs.jpg

PANAMA in a NANO = CIVILIZED (BLUE JAR) @kellya86 life is hard!

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I actually love that low drag on the D020-D - but I don't like milkers anyway. I think the 187 has the natural drag you are looking for.
My biggest issue with any of them and the nano gong - any little pressure on the mouthpiece side on the water makes the abv fly out of the stem. Only happens when load is about 75% spent but I have to be very careful or all the abv goes right on the floor

NEVER blow into your glass unless it is part of your cleaning ritual. Definitely sucks to accidentally blow out part of a half spent load and a possible mess to clean up, but way better than blowing out a hot cherry in your lap if combusting. Draw, remove mouth from glass and don't cough while hitting!

Just get a vapcap from dynavap.
If Glas is to fragile give the titanium Version a try.
I have three nanos and I can tell you the vapcap or omnivap are truly like portable e nanos. And ontop of that they are butane powered.

Eh.... not so much for me. nano = pure convection. vapcap = combustion/convection for most. I do love my vapcap and it produces nice effects, but I wouldn't put it in same league as nano and think Milanna is a much closer match in a portable.

CalyxSmokr

NEVER blow into your glass unless it is part of your cleaning ritual. Definitely sucks to accidentally blow out part of a half spent load and a possible mess to clean up, but way better than blowing out a hot cherry in your lap if combusting. Draw, remove mouth from glass and don't cough while hitting!

I hear you but I am not blowing at all. Just touching the mouthpiece with mouth is enough to create the pressure to launch it. I have to make sure to pull off gong to clear and not put it back until done. I try really hard and sometimes do it anyway.
I like the idea of a carb but I pick up my bubbler to use and would need a third hand

nukami

Just wanted to mention that I finally replaced the screen in my gong after 1-2 years. It's the same screen that came with the gong. I just kept popping it out, torching it, and sticking it back in after cleaning the gong. I probably clean it this way every week or two, and I vape daily. Some have said that the screen degrades over time but I have never noticed.

Why did I replace it today? Well I have this pack of 5 screens that have been sitting in my drawer all this time and figured I might as well use one. I actually felt wasteful throwing the old one away.

Vape on brothers and sisters :peace:

how did u just now change the screen? my screen always goes sideways when I stir or slipdown.

nukami,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Eh.... not so much for me. nano = pure convection. vapcap = combustion/convection for most. I do love my vapcap and it produces nice effects, but I wouldn't put it in same league as nano and think Milanna is a much closer match in a portable.
The MILANNA is a herb heater stuffed inside a wood case?

I use a SOLO = cheap + taste OK + easy to use = CIVILIZED

NANO = FLAVOR = in your car use your inverter = PORTABLE

EMPIRICAL DOCUMENTATION?

hd_rider

Hey folks, quick question about altitude and how that might affect vaporizing.

While I lived in Kansas (1,300 feet above sea level), I would enjoy my nano starting at 6.5 on the dial. When the vapor stopped, I went to 7.5 to get one or two more pulls of my herb before I called it good.

Since relocating to Colorado Springs (6000+ feet above sea level), I've noticed I've had to turn my nano down almost a full point on the dial to enjoy the same type of session. In fact, the other night I was finishing up a stem at 7.5 and I combusted! Yuck! So now I'm enjoying my sessions starting at less than 6.0 on the dial and finishing it at around 7.0, and I'm still left with very dark ABV.

Does altitude have a bearing on vaporizing temperatures?

GetLeft

Altitude affects air pressure and air pressure affects the point at which vaporization occurs.
More pressure, more heat needed to reach boiling point.
Less pressure, less heat needed.
Kansas City is around 1,000 ft. elevation. Colorado Springs, 6,000 ft. Higher altitude, less air pressure, lower boiling point. So keep that nano dialed down. :)

CalyxSmokr

Hey folks, quick question about altitude and how that might affect vaporizing.

While I lived in Kansas (1,300 feet above sea level), I would enjoy my nano starting at 6.5 on the dial. When the vapor stopped, I went to 7.5 to get one or two more pulls of my herb before I called it good.

Since relocating to Colorado Springs (6000+ feet above sea level), I've noticed I've had to turn my nano down almost a full point on the dial to enjoy the same type of session. In fact, the other night I was finishing up a stem at 7.5 and I combusted! Yuck! So now I'm enjoying my sessions starting at less than 6.0 on the dial and finishing it at around 7.0, and I'm still left with very dark ABV.

I don't know about altitude but dry weed is like the #1 complaint I hear in CO. Dry air.
Altitude affects air pressure and air pressure affects the point at which vaporization occurs.
More pressure, more heat needed to reach boiling point.
Less pressure, less heat needed.
Kansas City is around 1,000 ft. elevation. Colorado Springs, 6,000 ft. Higher altitude, less air pressure, lower boiling point. So keep that nano dialed down. :)
great point. I was thinking combustion temp but this makes sense

Last edited:

DarkSm0ke

I introduced my E-Nano to a couple of friends today:

SKsEuGp.jpg

I think I went straight past CIVILIZED and took a detour into insanity.

This setup is not for the feint of heart. :rip:

WTF! I am gone for a few weeks and see this! It's like leaving kids home alone with nothing but a box of matches to play with. Jesus @Vapor_Eyes did you get those GH adapters custom made?

I just want to point out that showing off your rig like that is like showing an AYCE Vegas buffet spread to an Ethiopian kid that just had dirt for dinner, LMAO! Love IT!

Meanwhile in Torrance...

On Sunday, tragedy struck my household... turned on Nano and 20 minutes later expecting to get a nice medicated blast of chiquita banana, got a cold blast of air. I turned the dial off and then back on, and the blue nano LED turned on, and then faded out. Ugg, changed wall socket, same thing. Luckily I remembered that I had a spare cord that I never used before. Plugged that in, and it all works, but the temp isn't consistent. I had a sweet spot on my other cord like between 6-7 on the dial. On the back up cord the sweet spot is kind of around 7... no exactly though. It seems like it runs too hot or too cold. No Goldie Locks zone here kids. I ordered a NEW cord from Epic and will try it tonight. It seems though that it loses heat too fast when I draw. I mean it works, but it seems like it lost something. I dunno maybe I am crazy? Anyway I wrote yesterday morning to Epic to see if they have any input, and if changing out the heater core would help any. If I have to send it in it is going to be tough to be without it for a while.

Oh yeah and for you @ataxian my good friend...

on the road to Haleiwa town:

kVqDoY5.jpg

Couldn't bring the Nano to Hawaii, so I brought a pen with some OG oil to get me medicated!

WEWQg8L.jpg

Edit: Mods can you fix my image links? Thanks!

Modnote: Fixed image links. You're welcome. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
The MILANNA is a herb heater stuffed inside a wood case?

I use a SOLO = cheap + taste OK + easy to use = CIVILIZED

NANO = FLAVOR = in your car use your inverter = PORTABLE

EMPIRICAL DOCUMENTATION?

Yep, same as nano and many others. The whole herb heater in a wooden case seems to serve me well - in several variations.

Solo = cheap, yes. Also, solo = too much conduction heat for my tastebuds and too much strain on my stash (I'm so spoiled with small loads due to nano!). It works, and I still use mine on occasion (usually in party situations), but is a whole different experience than Milanna.

Save the inverter for those times when I'll be out and near the car. No need for it on a drive or out and about - not with the Milanna in the quiver, anyway. And, vapcap for that matter.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
did you get those GH adapters custom made?
That's actually just a 14mm y adapter I ordered from Amazon of all places. :lol:

The nano is on a 18mm y adapter from planetvape. Then I simply used a 18-14mm glass reducer to connect the two y adapters together.

I actually have another 14 y adapter on the way from a different source, so I will soon have the capability to run four vapes at once! I don't know if I'm brave or stupid enough to try that.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yep, same as nano and many others. The whole herb heater in a wooden case seems to serve me well - in several variations.

Solo = cheap, yes. Also, solo = too much conduction heat for my tastebuds and too much strain on my stash (I'm so spoiled with small loads due to nano!). It works, and I still use mine on occasion (usually in party situations), but is a whole different experience than Milanna.

Save the inverter for those times when I'll be out and near the car. No need for it on a drive or out and about - not with the Milanna in the quiver, anyway. And, vapcap for that matter.
you and I r on different wavelengths?

If the NANO heater was in a high tech composite I would be stoked.

Wood provides no function!
Your a miser? (your COLAS are not 4 feet long)?
In HAWaii we would roll joints before surf PIPELINE & take 3 rips and throw the rest away!
After surf roll some more share 1/2 and throw away the rest.
It was free once?

I vape alone = CIVILIZED

I'm not rich as you (Steve Jobs cousin)

:peace::peace::peace:

Last edited:

olivianewtonjohn

Thats crazy! Down to .040g is usable in the solo

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I use a little more cannabis in the Solo but not that much more to worry about. I use the Enano more as my go to vape at home. At times I need to be untethered. The Solo serves that purpose.

Enjoying a little Grand Daddy Purple tonight - the nano is a flavor maker for sure. Love an all glass air path. I do like wood too.

Some cool evenings, been having to use the wood stove.

Aloha @DarkSm0ke

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thats crazy! Down to .040g is usable in the solo
Depending on the ERA and GEOGRAPHY?
MEDICAL or RECREATION?

0.15g is what I load in my SOLO
0.20g is what I load in my NANO

We are unevenly yoked?

CIVILIZED is my QUEST!

We don't have the same goal It seems?
My need is MEDICAL not RECREATIONAL!
I wish it was RECREATIONAL.

Last edited:

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
I use a little more cannabis in the Solo but not that much more to worry about. I use the Enano more as my go to vape at home. At times I need to be untethered. The Solo serves that purpose.

Enjoying a little Grand Daddy Purple tonight - the nano is a flavor maker for sure. Love an all glass air path. I do like wood too.

Some cool evenings, been having to use the wood stove.

Aloha @DarkSm0ke
Friend of mine came by last night with some "Gorilla Glue #3"....so I don't normally get these named strains often, as I am in a totally non legal state. So I generally just get good bud, sometimes really good, sometimes just ok...but rare to get these named strains. He recently got me some "McCheese" something or other, it was very good too. And tasted like blue cheese. Anyway, the subject came up a bit ago in this thread about taste and the name of strain....well this Gorilla Glue.......it tastes like......glue. Just like glue. The effects are excellent. Was just wondering if any of you guys have had any of this Gorilla Glue, and did it really taste like glue? It's not terrible, just different.

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
well this Gorilla Glue.......it tastes like......glue. Just like glue. The effects are excellent. Was just wondering if any of you guys have had any of this Gorilla Glue, and did it really taste like glue? It's not terrible, just different.

I've seen multiple strains listed named Gorilla Glue at different dispensaries, not all the same. I.E. I have seen sativas,hybrids, and indicas all named that. I did find Gorilla Glue #4 online, but no #3. Haven't had any of them.

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
^^^^^ I know.

I don't put much stock in the names on these strains, but found it interesting the taste of this particular stuff does match it's name pretty well. Which made me wonder if it really was "gorilla glue" strain. Or did whoever he get it from call it that because of how it tastes and smells. Almost a chemical taste. Not entirely off-putting, but not wonderful either.

Top Bottom