2 Paces

Im really on the fence about purchasing one of these things but man its really tempting...I havent seen a disappointed customer yet...trigger finger is getting itchy.

I can't say enough about the Nano. I've had mine about a month, and like lazylathe, I use it every night. It can do big hits, little hits, and everything in between. Taste is great, and it's not a stash hog.

My only complaint about the Nano is that I didn't pull the trigger sooner.

Don't be like me :cool:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Im really on the fence about purchasing one of these things but man its really tempting...I havent seen a disappointed customer yet...trigger finger is getting itchy.

Couldn't agree more with the other recommendations. Have a few vapes in the arsenal and go for this one first nearly all the time. Also a crowd favorite.

Very efficient, simple to use, tasty clean hits, variable temp to suit your taste or your meds, small and pretty discreet, and very easy to pair with glass. It's a no brainer!

Stop thinking about it and pull the trigger. Seriously doubt you'll regret it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Couldn't agree more with the other recommendations. Have a few vapes in the arsenal and go for this one first nearly all the time. Also a crowd favorite.

Very efficient, simple to use, tasty clean hits, variable temp to suit your taste or your meds, small and pretty discreet, and very easy to pair with glass. It's a no brainer!

Stop thinking about it and pull the trigger. Seriously doubt you'll regret it.
What is there to think about?

looking for adapters to attach the PNWT to the NANO:

Last edited:
ataxian,

Dafni

I agree with the above posts. You can't go wrong. Go ahead and get one, I can't see how you'd regret it.
The Nano is a great home vape, shaping up to be an all time favorite here at my place.

Luv2Vape

I have the new Pinacle WT arriving this week for my SOLO.
What a good ideal to use with the NANO!

Need a 14mm GonG (Water adapter).
How do you plan on rigging it Ataxian? Orienting the bowl 'right-side up' will leave the WT upside down (see below photo). Perhaps packing the bowl nice & tight or rigging tubing between the WT & the gong will be in order.

5w5c.jpg

Luv2Vape,

llamaman001

Can you not leave the bowl sitting right side up as the unit is standing? Or will it burn up the herb?

llamaman001,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How do you plan on rigging it Ataxian? Orienting the bowl 'right-side up' will leave the WT upside down (see below photo). Perhaps packing the bowl nice & tight or rigging tubing between the WT & the gong will be in order.
Right side up.
I need to order a GonG!

Want to do this until I get one.

ataxian,

Luv2Vape

Try it with an un-ground nug...?
This might work for a few pulls before the nug starts to fall apart, but from past experience, holding the bowl upside-down places the material too close to the heater & it will combust easily (perhaps a lower temp setting will suffice in that case). When I use a nug in the gong I typically need to break it up/stir it around after a pull or two in order to get maximum extraction.

lazylathe

Almost there...

5w5c.jpg

Just invert the whole set up and you are good to go!

First load up your adapter and insert onto Nano then slide your WT onto the adapter and inhale the goodness!

Doug

Just passing time
Are you letting your nano warm up at full power for a few minutes before putting it on 7? I run mine at 7 and will truly milk the can so that you can not see what's right on the other side of it no matter how you pack it.

Doug,
Reactions: ataxian

Luv2Vape

Are you letting your nano warm up at full power for a few minutes before putting it on 7? I run mine at 7 and will truly milk the can so that you can not see what's right on the other side of it no matter how you pack it.
Yes I let it warm up, I prefer when the wood is nice & hot rather than waiting only a few minutes.
I find that my temp setting varies depending on strain, grind, & moisture content of the material.
It may be that I just need to bump the temp up a bit but in this case I feel I'd combust once I hit 7.5 since my material is dry & finely ground.

Doug

Just passing time
Just asking and trying to help out a fellow FCer! I hope you took no offense!

Doug,

Lukevh

I know it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but i have been experimenting with using the Gong dry, just putting my mouth on the 14 mm part. it's a little hot, but on a low setting it's flavor galore!

z9

I prefer the closeness, i feel i get better flavor than with the all glass stem. I use it on 5.5 when i use just the GONG and it tastes amazing!
I heard that, the flavor is outstanding. My silicone is 3" long, just enough to keep my face out of the unit.

z9,

Lukevh

I may have to try that. It'd be cool if I could make a wood stand for the Nano, that held it at an angle similar to the SSV, and then held the temp. dial directly below it. for those days you just wanna use a whip vape!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I prefer the closeness, i feel i get better flavor than with the all glass stem. I use it on 5.5 when i use just the GONG and it tastes amazing!

LMAO that somebody just mentioned this. Was way stoned the other night and got it in my head to hit my gong (18mm). Must say it was amazing tasting! Sounds weird. Feels weird. But, give it a try.

flotntoke,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Found a quick and easy way to stop burning my fingers on the GONG attachment when pulling it to clear that I thought I'd share. I made a handle that is pretty simple and seems to function well. Doesn't look great, but not too bad.

I took one of the shiny "handle"s from a medium binder clip (for holding papers together), bent it a little to my liking, and clipped it around the neck at the screen. On my GONG there's a little lip that holds it perfectly.

Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to put a picture up but its really simple. Only takes a little bending with needle nose pliers to open it up a little bit and round it out at the top. Then take the 2 little tabs on the ends (that hold it to the binder clip) and bend them a little in opposite directions so they overlap and lock when pulled together around the GONG. Easy to remove if you want, too. Took me about 5 minutes including finding my needle nose pliers the first time. Could probably do it again in about 2.

Works like a charm! Just catch the little metal handle with a finger and lift when clearing the glass, then let it drop when cleared.

Am still enjoying the hell out of my nano on my triple donut inline pretty much daily. Just a lovely match! But, thinking of picking up a small glass bubbler with a top joint (dewar or regular extended female). I like the Hitman Phase 2, but looks a tad smaller than I want. Really digging the sidecar on that one.

Anyone have any good suggestions? Sidecar would be nice, but really want something with top GONG, small but stable enough to not fall over easily with nano on top, and prefer not to have tree diffusion. The Mobius Reti Ion looks perfect - but about twice as much as budget! Any ideas on something similar in the $150 range? Or, decent bubbler for less even better! Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom