ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just got in a custom carbed GonG from JoDa to use with my recycler that JoDa and Coojo made. The marble accents are BluV and glow under UV light.

Thanks again @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd, I couldn't be more happy with my purchase!

YysG85O.jpg

Tfjsdng.jpg

g6KhDFa.jpg

IYHA2DD.jpg
He getting better and better!
Congratulations!

FreddieFresh

I just got in a custom carbed GonG from JoDa to use with my recycler that JoDa and Coojo made. The marble accents are BluV and glow under UV light.

Thanks again @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd, I couldn't be more happy with my purchase!

YysG85O.jpg

Tfjsdng.jpg

g6KhDFa.jpg

IYHA2DD.jpg
Very nice man! With those blu-V accents and those glow in the dark guards you look like you're ready for a rave haha

Radiocitysuicide

I am sorry yall. No excuse, and embarrassing to admit but I am trying to get off of a medication, and I don't realize how I'm acting sometimes until days later. Well, I feel like absolute hell for it, and very ashamed.

Anyhow I am going to apologize and contact the manufacturer, and do what I should've, which is simply help. I'm sure if I explained I was fine with paying full price for the device if they would discount the accessories with it, they would have. Really, the only thing I think is most important is just to give the Web admin a heads up to keep the Nano with Asterisk on the banner. That way if someone has already been on their site and when entering the url it brings up the vape url in the dropdown and the person enters the vape section, bypassing the home screen with the Asterisk next to nano, no one can say they didn't see it. Honest, that is what happened and my browser took me directly to the vape page, but it doesn't mean I deserve the sale price it entered in my cart if I didn't checkout when it was functioning, and it is not their fault that my browser bypassed their homepage. I'm the biggest jerk in the world right now trying to finish getting off of this last bit of medication. So sorry yall. I wouldn't even want to speak to me if I met myself recently.

Not only did you realize you were wrong but you were big enough to come on here and apologize so kudos to you. It's refreshing to see that especially on the internet.

A lot of people just like glass. It has a pure taste and is easy to clean. The nano stems are nice and thick, and durable as far as glass goes, especially the adjustable stems and GonGs.

I'd like to get a wood stem for my nano eventually, more for aesthetics than any other reason. The durability will be a nice bonus, it will be the ultimate backup.

The easy to clean part speaks to me I hadn't thought of that, I'm not so concerned with flavor. I'm all about low maintenance though. I just saw a lot of people talking about breaking glass stems when reading through the thread and they aren't exactly cheap. I know I'm clumsy and likely to break one. Either way it's always better to have options!

Ed's stems do look nice and I'll probably pick one up eventually. Do they ever go on sale?

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
I don't use the all glass screen stems much but have them, and have had a nano for 5 months or so.....I have yet to break a stem. They really aren't that fragile. They can be broken, but I don't try especially hard to be careful with them because I have a bunch, and haven't broken a single gong or stem (knock on wood).

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Some awesome glass there @Vapor_Eyes. It all matches so perfectly. I was considering a nice Joda gong myself. Maybe I'll treat myself for the holidays.

Also glad to see this thread getting some much deserved action lately.

I've been having some fun and cycling through my vapes, but I always come back to my homebase nano.

It's just so civilized :chill:

BT Bean

Bredda Gravalicious
Yeah baby, my E-Nano has shipped!

But before I go on and on about how excited I am, I need to get something off my chest. I’ve been reading the forums here for about two weeks, and all I ever see is Andy, Andy, Andy. Oh, Andy does beautiful work, oh, Andy manufactures perhaps the best vape available today, oh Andy this and Andy that. That may all be true, but no one ever mentions Carisa. Tireless Carisa. Carisa, busy manning the emails, shipping products, slaving away deep within the bowels of the cavernous Epic Vape facility. A thankless job. Until now.

Here’s to you, Carisa. Thank you for excellent communication, and for shipping my E-Nano today. I hereby nominate you for Epic Vape Employee of the Month, which I believe entitles you to a key to the executive vape room. And @ACE OF VAPE, Carisa deserves a raise.

And now, I just hope the thing gets here before my head explodes from excitement.

Esoteric

Pot Head formerly Septon Sefton
I don't use the all glass screen stems much but have them, and have had a nano for 5 months or so.....I have yet to break a stem. They really aren't that fragile. They can be broken, but I don't try especially hard to be careful with them because I have a bunch, and haven't broken a single gong or stem (knock on wood).

Don't speak too soon mate:D i had 4 gong's, didnt break any for 8 months then went down to 1 over the course of a weekend. :uhoh:

BT Bean

Bredda Gravalicious
Do I need a grinder?
I have always just crushed buds up with my fingers, but it seems like everyone uses a grinder. I’d like to just use pieces of bud for the most part without crushing, but in case I want it finer, will the finger method work, or is a grinder a better choice? One thing that concerns me is the kief that’s left over after a grind. Doesn’t that mean fewer trichomes in the stem, so a less potent vape?

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
I would suggest a decent quality grinder. While you can use the finger crush method, most prefer to grind I think. You can get a three piece grinder which does not collect kief. Or collect the kief in a 4-piece, and enjoy it later as a bonus. I can't tell the difference in weed quality when consumed if I run the same bud through either my three or 4 piece, but that opinion varies.

FreddieFresh

I prefer a medium fine grind. I feel like I get the best results that way. But some people prefer to tear off small pieces and hand grind it after a few hits. The flavor lasts longer this way but the hits aren't as large. Everybody has their own personal preference. Half the fun is experimenting to see what you like best in my opinion

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I prefer a medium fine grind. I feel like I get the best results that way. But some people prefer to tear off small pieces and hand grind it after a few hits. The flavor lasts longer this way but the hits aren't as large. Everybody has their own personal preference. Half the fun is experimenting to see what you like best in my opinion
VAPORIZING (MEDICATING) is personal.
The NANO is easy to use:
yMX2Bvr.jpg
HaWvJyn.jpg

l8BfMZb.jpg

Last edited:

GetLeft

I used to grind but I got lazy when I got old around six months ago. Give or take. Just a chore that's not worth while for me to perform. But grinding definitely allows for consistency and predictability and that's important for some. I just break buds into bits. Nano at 6+ can handle them no problem.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Do I need a grinder?

In short, no.

The nano can handle anything from fine grind to no grind. The finer the grind, the quicker the extraction, and quicker loss of flavor with bigger hits. Also, your airflow is reduced the finer in grind that you go.

I like a medium to medium-fine grind with my nano. When I'm going for pure flavor I just break off a nice chunk and stuff it in the stem. The hits aren't as big but the flavor is amazing.

I didn't use a grinder for almost two decades. I was never a fan. The first 9 months of nano ownership I primarily hand ground and occasionally used scissors for the extra sticky stuff like Gorilla Glue.

Recently I started grinding, I like the convenience of having pre-ground ready to go. In less than 5 minutes I can grind enough material to last two days. Then I store it in a doob tube so it stays fresh.

I'm all about that speed I guess. When my nano is ready and waiting, it's nice to have some herb ready to go too.

BT Bean

Bredda Gravalicious
You can get a three piece grinder which does not collect kief

So it is possible to get a grinder that leaves most of the material intact and doesn't create a lot of kief?

Everybody has their own personal preference.

VAPORIZING (MEDICATING) is personal

But grinding definitely allows for consistency and predictability
So many variables,the choice is yours

This is one of the main reasons I went Nano- versatility.

Each strain and cure is a puzzle to be unlocked.
Amen to that.

I didn't use a grinder for almost two decades
So the consensus seems to be, you don’t always need a grinder, but it’s good to have. Seems like everyone here has one.

Any suggestions for a good grinder that won’t break the bank?

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Any suggestions for a good grinder that won’t break the bank?
In my experience it's worth it to pay a little extra for a good grinder. I use an SLX, the non stick coating eliminates many issues I had with grinders.

There a lot of good grinders out there: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/herb-grinders.15/page-289

I'm not using any kind of grind tonight, I'm using concentrates with my E-Nano through water. I love the versatility the nano provides.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Do I need a grinder?
I have always just crushed buds up with my fingers, but it seems like everyone uses a grinder. I’d like to just use pieces of bud for the most part without crushing, but in case I want it finer, will the finger method work, or is a grinder a better choice? One thing that concerns me is the kief that’s left over after a grind. Doesn’t that mean fewer trichomes in the stem, so a less potent vape?
@Stu calls them grinder geeks.

I was one of those Geek's that went on a grinder kick.
Still daily I look at them.
Back in the day: sizzors was a luxury!

Today's GRINDERS are made well here in the U.S.A.
SPACE CASE 2.25 and a 4.00 (the big one is to show off grinding a COLA)
I like pink, however the Cheap ones are cheap for a reason?
The U.S.A. made seem to be the best?
SANTA CRUZ 3 piece I want a pink one!
@CarolKing got one she likes?

Others may know more?

$40 - $100 for a decent one!

I bought all kinds of cheapo's "TRUST ME"! (official lame brain)

NANO
Setting wise I like 7.0
Now this SUPER GLUE OG I find 6.0 to be just right!
SWEET HAWAIIAN SKUNK OG = 6.3
PEOPLES OG = 6.5

Depends on the cure?

I hope you find your way!

CIVILIZED

Top Bottom