throwawaytre3s

@throwawaytre3s you're going to love the D022 with the Enano. I love mine. IMO works better with the Enano than the D020. The D020 bubbler was made for the Solo or the AA though.

Ooh, I haven't seen anyone else with a d022, I'm glad to hear that it pairs great with the enano! I'm all the more excited to get it in tomorrow!

The Stranger

Account Closed
Hi @SniperGuy i make some nano stands you might like and do custom work also. THEFC10 gets you 10%
I just had a great time checking out your stuff for the first time right now, I'm supposed to be sleeping. I looked at your enano stands and thought they were very nice.

Then I saw the nano stands out of actual logs and was blown away! Jealous to anyone who got one of those.

I'm satisfied that I am NOT meant to have an E-nano. My experience has been snakebit from day one, my initial two week wait turned to a 2+ week wait. I received a faulty cord and had to wait an additional ~two weeks for a replacement and now that the units been acting right it splits cleanly above the plug when left on TWO overnight.
c76965ad1d.jpg

I ordered Dec 26 and had a (non cracked) functional unit for a total of 31 days. Yeah, I'm upset.

nondarb,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@nondarb you won't be out any money. Epic will send an RMA shipping label via computer. You might as well get it fixed even if you don't want it any longer. You can always sell it on the classifieds with no trouble. You will get most of your money back. Plenty would love an almost new Enano.

My Cherry premium unit had a crack, I sent it back to Epic and turn around time was just a couple weeks. A crack is beyond anyone's control.

The Enano remains to be one of my fav vaporizers. Awesome flavor and easy to use. It's the perfect size for me.

Good luck with everything.

Last edited:
@nondarb you won't be out any money. Epic will send an RMA shipping label via computer. You might as well get it fixed even if you don't want it any longer. You can always sell it on the classifieds with no trouble. You will get most of your money back. Plenty would love an almost new Enano.

The Enano remains to be one of my fav vaporizers. Awesome flavor and easy to use. It's the perfect size for me.

I enjoyed/enjoy the unit, but its starting to feel like its simply not meant to be. Having paid over 2.5 months ago to only receive 31 days of use and have to ship it off sucks no matter how you spin it.

I may not be out money to ship it back but I'm out TIME. And a LOT of it at this point. I'm admittedly frustrated.

Last edited:

GradBear

hey guys i need a little help..

so i tried purchasing a nano yesterday but nmi wasn't working. I was getting an error just plainly saying "ERROR. Please contact the merchant" so I did.

but earlier today I tried buying again an my card got now declined. idk what happened but I'm 1000% sure my funds are sufficient. is there anything wrong using NMI?

i can't use paypal atm since it was locked up and under investigation because someone used it and spent some..

please help guys.. i just reloaded this week and i'm really stoke using the nano.

GradBear,

CrimsonKing

The Destroyer Of Worlds
I'm satisfied that I am NOT meant to have an E-nano. My experience has been snakebit from day one, my initial two week wait turned to a 2+ week wait. I received a faulty cord and had to wait an additional ~two weeks for a replacement and now that the units been acting right it splits cleanly above the plug when left on TWO overnight.
c76965ad1d.jpg

I ordered Dec 26 and had a (non cracked) functional unit for a total of 31 days. Yeah, I'm upset.

That's crazy we were part of the same batch of orders right after Christmas, I didn't get a faulty cord but mine split in almost the exact same place right up from the plug. I understand your frustration, but I did get my unit back very quickly, and since the shell was replaced I've left it on for 10+ days at a time no issues. In fact pretty much the only time it gets turned off is every 2-3 weeks when I treat the wood with boos block cream (beeswax and mineral oil).

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I've had my eNano for about a year now. I've used it a lot when I first got it. I realized I'm a "portable" guy, not really enjoying being tethered - but, and it's a big but, I've got the urge to do a table top session or two with my walnut nano this weekend. I'll let you all know how it goes....
Hoping it delivers more of a "punch in the face" than any portable I own!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I've had my eNano for about a year now. I've used it a lot when I first got it. I realized I'm a "portable" guy, not really enjoying being tethered - but, and it's a big but, I've got the urge to do a table top session or two with my walnut nano this weekend. I'll let you all know how it goes....

If you're using the 2 portables in your your sig, I think you'll be pleased at the change. Plus, flavor will be over the top!

howie105

hey guys i need a little help..

so i tried purchasing a nano yesterday but nmi wasn't working. I was getting an error just plainly saying "ERROR. Please contact the merchant" so I did.

but earlier today I tried buying again an my card got now declined. idk what happened but I'm 1000% sure my funds are sufficient. is there anything wrong using NMI?

i can't use paypal atm since it was locked up and under investigation because someone used it and spent some..

please help guys.. i just reloaded this week and i'm really stoke using the nano.

Good news guy the Epic site seems to be up and running, I just did a little shopping on it. If it kicks on you again you might want to try a PM through the forum. Good Luck

throwawaytre3s

So I got mine in and love it! I'm getting great performance out of it, but I feel like it's not as good as I've seen it be on videos and stuff... it's probably just my technique. Any tips for getting it down and really producing those huge clouds, or even just getting more small hits? I load it with a fairly small amount, and I get 1-2 okay hits, but nothing like I've seen. Also, I'm considering getting some shatter for the first time, and sandwiching it in some herb, and trying that. Will doing that a few times (I'm only getting .25g if I do at all), boost my tolerance to flowers an obscene amount? I haven't tried any concentrates before.

The Stranger

Account Closed
Last summer I got into a few weeks straight where I only used my mflb. I started to wonder why I even needed the nano anymore because the mflb was so portable and worked so damn well for me.
Then one day after being on vacation I used my nano again. After the very first draw I remembered why I love and have it, I had just forgotten. The thing hits like a brick if you want it to. I've never even used it with glass, just direct draw and it still reminds me of a bong hit. I only go to about heat level 6 and a lot of times after a draw, my eyes are forced closed it hits me right in the face so good. :drool:

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... i run my maple nano around 6.25-6.5 and my cherry nano runs ~7 for same results.
with the nano i usually get 2 decent hits per load. I highly suggest keeping a clean screen. I swap mine out after after 6-10 loads, i find the extra air flow to be key.

... i keep my nano on 24/7 so its always ready to rock when i am. i found when i first got mine, when the woods warm it works like nothing else. I know they say 5 min warm up, i suggest waiting 20 min or more :2c:

i hope your able to find the sweet spot @throwawaytre3s because my nano is my favourite vape in my collection at the moment... by far my favourite to use with various pieces of glass :rockon:

The Stranger

Account Closed
I highly suggest keeping a clean screen. I swap mine out after after 6-10 loads, i find the extra air flow to be key.

... i keep my nano on 24/7 so its always ready to rock when i am. i found when i first got mine, when the woods warm it works like nothing else. I know they say 5 min warm up, i suggest waiting 20 min or more :2c:
I've recently found the same to be true. I've mostly been vaping only on weekends when I'm at my girlfriends so my nano is off and on a lot more. When it has only just been warmed up, compared to on for a longer period, it is definitely a bit disappointing.

Yeah the one bad thing about the screens is they clog really easy, especially if you use a finer grind. Recently I've been brushing them off after 2 sessions and then I give it one more maybe two before I switch it out with a clean one. Makes me want to try the fixed glass stem but being able to push the screen closer to the heater as the load shrinks is almost a must.

If you're using the 2 portables in your your sig, I think you'll be pleased at the change. Plus, flavor will be over the top!
I've never seen signatures, how do you see them? The option is checked in my preferences to see them with posts.

max

Out to lunch
Yeah the one bad thing about the screens is they clog really easy
I don't find that to be the case. I scrape the screen after every bowl with a pointed poker (7th Floor pick)-doesn't take much scraping, and then I don't have to clean the screen that often with alcohol. I think clearing/scraping the screen thoroughly after each bowl helps a lot in keeping it unclogged.
Makes me want to try the fixed glass stem but being able to push the screen closer to the heater as the load shrinks is almost a must.
Although the holes in the glass screen are too big for my taste (I add a ss screen on top), I do find this version a little easier to work with as far as cleaning (quicker and easier), and I never feel the need to move the screen in the standard stem. I simply adjust the heat.

... apparently there not visible on the mobile site (i dont browse on phone to confirm)
That's correct. No sigs are seen via phone.

Top Bottom