BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
For those that use water pieces, what temps do you use when vaping low and when vaping high, when vaporizing bud?

I only have two types of indica available for me to vape. I mix them together and set the nano to 6. I was vaping at 6.25 but it started getting a roasty flavor. A setting of 6 gives me the flavor along with the clouds. That's on a waterpipe BTW.

Frandemarco

I only have two types of indica available for me to vape. I mix them together and set the nano to 6. I was vaping at 6.25 but it started getting a roasty flavor. A setting of 6 gives me the flavor along with the clouds. That's on a waterpipe BTW.

Okay i just ordered my nano and keep reading about waterpipes. Is it a better smoother taste? Or can you draw longer, whats the big difference. And what size do i get?

Frandemarco,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Okay i just ordered my nano and keep reading about waterpipes. Is it a better smoother taste? Or can you draw longer, whats the big difference. And what size do i get?

More percolation = smoother hits (can take in more), but less tasty. Honestly tho, if you're getting a huge hit thru water, no doubt it'll be super tasty.
You want 14mm or 18mm depending on what GonG you get.
You want nice airflow with little restriction.
Find a size you enjoy. I had one about 6 inches wjrh a small chamber and found that too small, my d020d is 9 inches wjrh a big chamber and that's perfect

Last edited:
AJS,

Frandemarco

More percolation = smoother hits (can take in more), but less tasty. Honestly tho, if you're getting a huge hit thru water, no doubt it'll be super tasty.
You want 14mm or 18mm depending on what GonG you get.
You want nice airflow with little restriction.
Find a size you enjoy. I had one about 6 inches wjrh a small chamber and found that too small, my d020d is 9 inches wjrh a big chamber and that's perfect

Oh okay that makes since now. I guess ill buy a few to see whats the best. D020d did you order that, or from a local shop?

Frandemarco,

Frostiestone

Oh okay that makes since now. I guess ill buy a few to see whats the best. D020d did you order that, or from a local shop?

Its from the sunshine store on dhgate.com. insane looking glass for incredible prices. Maybe a bit more fragile but I'm glad I have extra funds for nano accessories and, of course, the finest medicine.

Frostiestone,

howie105

Its preference, the Nano has worked fairly well with with my MF Orbiter up to a 14" straight tube bong, which is as large a piece as I have tried it with. For me it was as much about working out the draw rate for the piece I was using as it is for the piece itself.

hafalump

Where is my light saber? But I got my nano!
Fuck, wrong movie, everyone is chasing me

8TWruBa.jpg

EverythingsHazy

I suggest the gb-186 from Yingmin5 if he has any in stock. It's a great piece with a good balance between large volume for ripping huge clouds, without too much percolation which can strip some flavor. You can draw for long enough to completely fill your lungs when you clear the piece. The nano is powerful enough to milk up the gb0186 with ease (given you have good bud). It milks the fc-1000 very well too, and that piece is massive. It's also another great match-up with the nano, if you like massive hits. You need to have decent lung capacity to completely clear that piece once you milk it, though. If that's what you like, then it's perfect, but if you like smaller hits, the gb-186 is better for you.

Frandemarco

Thanks guys my nano actually came this afternoon cannot wait to try it once i get home. Should i use a slow or fast draw on it? Only other vaporizer i personally owned was a g pro (lol) and i had to suck so hard was quite annoying

Frandemarco,

AngryJon

Should i use a slow or fast draw on it?

When you draw slower, it allows the air you are pulling in more time to gain in temperature while passing over the heating element. This means your draw speed directly affects your effective vaporizing temperature. A quick draw at a high level on the e-nano's dial may be equivalent in effective vaporizing temperature to a lower level on the dial with a slow draw. A higher temperature at your herb means more vapor will be produced (and you'll be getting ever closer, or actually hitting, the point of combustion). This increased amount of vapor will also contain compounds with higher vaporization temperatures that you will not find in the lower temperatures. It is up to you whether you want this or not.

Generally users work on a slow steady draw that they can maintain and find the temperature that gives them the results they want with that draw. Around 5 you can get some terpenes and flavor of the plant, all the way up to some of the heaviest vapor around 7. But with a fast draw these numbers may drift up a little. It can also be dependent on the material you are using, as well as the particulars of your e-nano, and what else is on your circuit, but that should be a decent general guide.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Enjoying a strain called Loctite it's a combination of Gorilla Glue and Northern Lights. A great one for evening, a heavy hitter. This isn't something I would use during the day - perfect for:zzz: The Enano is getting the job done tonight. I have my temp on 6.25 and isn't harsh at all. I give mine a stir about half way through my session.

I like using my nano as a session vape vs a quick hitter. My session can last anywhere from 10 to 15 min sometimes longer. Too lazy to get the bubbler out.:leaf:

Welcome all the new family of Enano owners. This is a great community.

Frandemarco

Man ol man the enano is a pretty darn good vape. Im still getting the hang of it but i tried it on 7.5 and i guess i hit it to hard I was coughing for 2 minutes lmao. I fell asleep not long after. This morning i tried it on 6 didnt really feel and effects, but 6.5 is pretty decent. Im still trying to get my draw speed just right.

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
Man ol man the enano is a pretty darn good vape. Im still getting the hang of it but i tried it on 7.5 and i guess i hit it to hard I was coughing for 2 minutes lmao. I fell asleep not long after. This morning i tried it on 6 didnt really feel and effects, but 6.5 is pretty decent. Im still trying to get my draw speed just right.
You usin water or just the direct? I find the direct is easier to find the sweet spot than with water. That being said, I like water now that I've found the right temp and draw speed.

Frandemarco

You usin water or just the direct? I find the direct is easier to find the sweet spot than with water. That being said, I like water now that I've found the right temp and draw speed.

Yea using direct hit til i order some glass. N yea alot people has been loving it with water so ill be upgrading soon

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Yea using direct hit til i order some glass. N yea alot people has been loving it with water so ill be upgrading soon

+1 to using it with water. The glass through dhgate is low cost and comes highly recommended.

Also, if you have $60-100 to spend and want it sooner than several weeks, consider dankstop.com and thickassglass.com. Both companies have their own line that is nice, thick boro glass and will arrive within the week. I have a 12in waffle perc from dankstop and I just love it. It's a thick piece of glass that is well made and hits like a mo fo. :razz: It also arrived in two days with free priority mail.

Frandemarco

+1 to using it with water. The glass through dhgate is low cost and comes highly recommended.

Also, if you have $60-100 to spend and want it sooner than several weeks, consider dankstop.com and thickassglass.com. Both companies have their own line that is nice, thick boro glass and will arrive within the week. I have a 12in waffle perc from dankstop and I just love it. It's a thick piece of glass that is well made and hits like a mo fo. :razz: It also arrived in two days with free priority mail.

Hmmmm thanks man I definitely will check them out. Cant wait to try it out on this thing

Frandemarco,

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
A good morning kief puck on a bed of green, using my UFO with my new whip connector from OGB...it's a great day already!

@bigsunfish thats a nice Festivus gift to yourself, I am sure you will love it. I have the cherry and after a year it's starting to get an orange hue that is beautiful.

Bongologist,
Reactions: ctxgooner
Top Bottom