Jaindoh

phooka said:
I'm thinking they are just busy. I'll be patient
Yeah, they must be; we're all in the same boat. I'm not mad, I'm just going crazy with anticipation. Put my order in on the 2nd, I got a tracking number, no notice that USPS has the parcel.

I have to admit, I'm curious -- is it the kind of tracking number that only tells you if its delivered or not instead of having tracking? Probably not, I'm just hoping I get it by the end of the week.

~anticipation station~

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
When I order a new vaporizer I'm not very patient. So I'm not one that would do mass drop. If you don't get any other info just pre shipping over a few days, I would call Nadia @ Epic or email her. I would think she has her hands full with the stem issues (not fitting).

This vaporizer is a really good investment for your health and your wallet. With a lifetime warranty too if you are an FCer. Make sure you register your units after receiving them.

Have some Tahoe OG in mine right now. I needed a heavy hitter for some pain that I'm dealing with.

Jaindoh

Yeah, I wasn't part of the massdrop, so it was actually quite inconvenient for me. Ill-timed, in my personal case. Kinda jealous.
I didn't want to bother her, but after someone asked about the shipping -- considering I've been mashing F5 on tracking for 7 days, I had to chime in.

I'm sure it's well worth the wait. Just hoping it's here by friday.

Thank You For Listening

I got my tracking number on the 3rd, but USPS is still saying they haven't received the package. I emailed Nadia last week and she said my nano shipped, but all the USPS labels are experiencing delays. Unfortunately, it is now the 11th and no tracking information has been updated nor has it been delivered.

I just got off the phone with USPS customer service and they told me they have no record of my package being received.

So, I called Epic's customer service and left a voicemail. We'll see what happens! Hopefully I'll have my nano soon. Makes me sad to think of it being all lonely.

frostyrod

I know it may feel like forever, I got mine through Massdrop I think it was almost a month it took to get here. But don't worry the wait will be worth it, I've had mine a week and a half now and it's been so nice It feels like I've had it for years, I can't remember ever using any other vaporizer (lol).

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Shipping Nightmare!
Several packages were refused at our local USPS office Friday and were delayed until Monday. The tracking numbers will be delayed undoubtedly. However, 15+ packages are MIA as far as USPS is concerned!!!! I am diligently working on this with both the local USPS location we sent them to and the USPS claims department. This coupled with a massive influx of orders has us behind unfortunately. If you are waiting on an order that does not have tracking assigned yet (sent via email) please be aware your orders will be delayed past the standard 2-3 day processing time.

Side note - Phones are ringing off the hook so if you are trying to reach us please call once and leave a message, this will allow me to call you back rather than try to balance all of the hang-ups and hold times.

...I think I may need some Nano time of my own lol.

Jaindoh

nadia_epic said:
Shipping Nightmare!
Several packages were refused at our local USPS office Friday and were delayed until Monday. The tracking numbers will be delayed undoubtedly. However, 15+ packages are MIA as far as USPS is concerned!!!!
I'm going to assume that if I chill out everything will work out because that sounds like there's a good chance the post office doesnt know where my e-nano is. Thanks for all the overtime work, that sounds like a load of BS!

Last edited:

Thank You For Listening

Shipping Nightmare!
Several packages were refused at our local USPS office Friday and were delayed until Monday. The tracking numbers will be delayed undoubtedly. However, 15+ packages are MIA as far as USPS is concerned!!!! I am diligently working on this with both the local USPS location we sent them to and the USPS claims department. This coupled with a massive influx of orders has us behind unfortunately. If you are waiting on an order that does not have tracking assigned yet (sent via email) please be aware your orders will be delayed past the standard 2-3 day processing time.

Side note - Phones are ringing off the hook so if you are trying to reach us please call once and leave a message, this will allow me to call you back rather than try to balance all of the hang-ups and hold times.

Well, shit! Hopefully this will get sorted out soon. Thank you for the update, Nadia.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Shipping Nightmare!

Hang in there, @nadia_epic !

IME deep breaths and nano time in the evening seems to make nearly anything easier to deal with.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
:love:I got my tracking #! :love:
And some diesel :p
Hopefully you will get your Enano on Fri. I have some Blue Kush that I have in my Nano tonight feeling a bit toasty.:smug:

Thats good news maybe USPS has their shit together with this. Any delays is frustrating to say the least. I'm glad that we hear from Epicvape so we understand what the issues are. All the wait will be worth it. Glad to see all these new Nano owners.

Last edited:

durtndur

@durtndur It WILL be worth it!
You life will be measured by before Nano and after.
Stay calm and watch the mailbox. It will arrive on the day you forget to look for it.

Mine hasn't shipped yet, but hopefully it does by the end of this week.
I have a Volcano and love it, but bought an e-nano for the ability to do small, efficient sessions. I also bought a 18mm gong to attach to my d020-d. My girlfriend wanted to kill me for buying another vaporizer, but I'm sure she won't complain once she tries out the e-nano!

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Packages that went out Thursday and Friday are finally showing tracking!!! I am very happy to see not all is lost, though I am utterly confused as to how they show they were just accepted and no delivery date.

We're looking into other mail carriers to determine if the cost and possible addition in processing time would be worth the switch. As always I will keep everyone updated.

Seriously dancing a jig over here over a few packages updating...don't mind me hahaha.

Top Bottom