Vape N Bake

Disturbed
I was going to get a few stems with the screens for backup but it sounds like the pinches are not working so well. I am using a honeycomb direct draw stem with a 3/8" screen that I hammered flat and it hasn't moved since I put it in.

I was using a lot of material for the first two weeks because the Nano was so much fun and easy to use. I really shouldn't say a lot, just more than I am using now. Since then I have been loading the stems with very small loads just so the screen is covered. I am really enjoying the micro hits. With the Nano I don't need to have sessions, just hit it and quit it.

The wife absolutely loves the Nano. She has not even looked at the NO2 since the Nano showed up. The NO2 is for emergency's only now.

Vape N Bake,
Reactions: Enchantre

Enchantre

Oil Painter
As we are currently using the NO2, this ^ encourages me a lot.

My nano is being worked on now, per an email exchange with Andy. :tup:
I ordered the glass "screen" stem additionally.... but I didn't order the GonG that I think I'm going to want. And, hopefully, my standard stem will have the pinch in it...

Enchantre,

C-weed

im thinking of ordering the pinnacle wt as well....all this monkey business with my mobius is starting to accumulate....anyways, looking at the small size of the pinnacle wt makes me think it would pair well with the nano. many options. what is the most ideal wt for the nano?

C-weed,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
So I haven't had to mess with the screen in the glass stem for the past several sessions. In some emails back and forth Andy suggested that resin would help hold the screen in place, and I think this seems to be the case.

I've even blow out loads with the screen not coming loose, so maybe it is fine.

Testing continues...

rabblerouser,
So I haven't had to mess with the screen in the glass stem for the past several sessions. In some emails back and forth Andy suggested that resin would help hold the screen in place, and I think this seems to be the case.

I've even blow out loads with the screen not coming loose, so maybe it is fine.

Testing continues...
This is my experience also. Unfortunately it's not easy to build up that resin when the screen falls out every time :p. I got about three sessions in with my 18mm GonG last time before the screen flipped and dropped my greens into my downstem. Now I just use the all glass 14mm with an expander.

kingofnull,

gvape

This is my experience also. Unfortunately it's not easy to build up that resin when the screen falls out every time :p. I got about three sessions in with my 18mm GonG last time before the screen flipped and dropped my greens into my downstem. Now I just use the all glass 14mm with an expander.

I dont know if you are using a different stem then I am, but even with resin I still have it flip no matter if I use direct draw or gong. I have to be very careful for it not to flip. I almost flip it in this video of my mobius and nano.

mlo4sho

I'm potentially interested in purchasing this vaporizer in the future. I am looking for a desktop unit that can deliver powerful hits and this vaporizer looks like it fits the bill perfectly. Is there currently a wait list or can I just order from the website and be good to go? Also, as far as connectivity to a waterpipe, I'm assuming I would need one of the GonG adapters you sell. What is the difference between the two (aside from price)? Thanks.

mlo4sho,
I dont know if you are using a different stem then I am, but even with resin I still have it flip no matter if I use direct draw or gong. I have to be very careful for it not to flip. I almost flip it in this video of my mobius and nano.

Great video. And yeah, mine is still falling out/flipping all the time. I nearly had it there for a day or so, but then it budged free again... :cuss: Quite frustrating, since my original 18mm standard GonG did not have this issue.

I'm potentially interested in purchasing this vaporizer in the future. I am looking for a desktop unit that can deliver powerful hits and this vaporizer looks like it fits the bill perfectly. Is there currently a wait list or can I just order from the website and be good to go? Also, as far as connectivity to a waterpipe, I'm assuming I would need one of the GonG adapters you sell. What is the difference between the two (aside from price)? Thanks.
Afaik no wait list, just order away. One GonG has a glass screen fused inside, the other requires stainless steel screens.

kingofnull,

EveryDayAmnesiac

Is there currently a wait list or can I just order from the website and be good to go? Also, as far as connectivity to a waterpipe, I'm assuming I would need one of the GonG adapters you sell. What is the difference between the two (aside from price)? Thanks.

As far as I know, there is no waiting list anymore, or just the very tail end of one. I think it's just the normal short waiting time as of now, but not a waiting "list." The difference in the GonG adapters is that one is meant to be all-glass with no screen. (It has a built-in glass screen.) The other is meant to have a SS screen in it while in use.

This is my understanding, not the gospel truth.

EDIT: Dang it, King!

EveryDayAmnesiac,

C-weed

I just ordered last week. no wait...but wood prefs may not last, so i would suggest ordering asap. Andy is supa nice, and a pleasure to deal with.

Dr. Plutonious

I owned no vapes in January. I currently own 3 and will probably pick up a Nano between now (literally) and 2 weeks from now.

EDIT:

Afaik no wait list, just order away. One GonG has a glass screen fused inside, the other requires stainless steel screens.

Is there any reason not to get the glass screen one? Seems like a lot of hassle saved. I suppose cleaning it could be more of a pain though.

EveryDayAmnesiac

Is there any reason not to get the glass screen one? Seems like a lot of hassle saved. I suppose cleaning it could be more of a pain though.

I assume it's because little pieces can get through the holes in the glass. I love my all-glass stem, but I still use a SS screen in it out of necessity - I don't like little crumbs ending up in my mouth. In the case of the GonG, the little pieces obviously won't end up in your mouth, but I imagine they would end up in the water, instead of being vaporized.

Just speculating though. Maybe the best thing is to get the all-glass and still use a screen?

Of course, this is assuming that you grind your material.

EveryDayAmnesiac,
Reactions: gvape

gvape

:cuss: Quite frustrating, since my original 18mm standard GonG did not have this issue.

I dont have a 14mm GONG, but it flips in both my 18mm Gong and Direct Draw Stem. Again, its not the end of the world, but would be nice if it stayed in place. Wouldnt have to be as careful stirring.

+1 for double screen (glass screen & metal screen). :2c:

Heat

Like shredhead posted on page 28, my E Nano has a crack in the wood from top to bottom. Definitely not caused from abuse. I received my unit on March 23rd, not even a month ago. Really not too pleased to have to send this thing in to be replaced so soon!

Heat,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Like shredhead posted on page 28, my E Nano has a crack in the wood from top to bottom. Definitely not caused from abuse. I received my unit on March 23rd, not even a month ago. Really not too pleased to have to send this thing in to be replaced so soon!
I'm not too pleased either! Send it back.

Got my new 18mm GonG in the mail today with another E-pic (not complaining, LOVE this tool) and some screens! The screens sit perfectly, and the fit and finish on this new GonG is flawless. I've got to get about 1000 of these screens asap!

kingofnull,
Reactions: Enchantre

EveryDayAmnesiac

Got my new 18mm GonG in the mail today with another E-pic (not complaining, LOVE this tool) and some screens! The screens sit perfectly, and the fit and finish on this new GonG is flawless. I've got to get about 1000 of these screens asap!

Did you get your video contest stem?

EveryDayAmnesiac,
Top Bottom