al bundy

Vaporist
I stick a No2 screen in the stem by the tip.
I'm going to try the No2 screen in the bowl part.
Ive done it with my solo stems.

al bundy,
Reactions: Enchantre

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
well, i leave the site for a year or 2 and i wind up coming back only to be in another log vape waiting thread.
Actually, as of last weekend when i placed my order Andy said he would be probably catching up on the backlog this week and just be another 3-5 days for my order. We'll see if i get antsy and e-mail him next week about the status.

The PD was my daily driver for a while (with efficiency in mind), it dying made me go back to the DBV. but even with smaller bowl packs I wind up going through like .7 a day. I'm hoping the e-nano will let me get down to .5ish. like 4-5 .1 packs a day is what I'm shooting for.

At least close to the efficiency of a PD, with the potential for something close to the hits of the DBV. that's what it sounds like, and that's what may be my dream vaporizer, this may be it. I'm also sold on the lack of tubing. Sure you can change it out pretty regularly, but that gets a little expensive with the DBV. I think old tubing on the DBV hurts the taste, so I'm hoping the new all glass (+ screen) is better.

Ah well, a bunch of you guys waited for the heater cores to come in, so i shouldn't sweat waiting for the backlog to clear out, but i am antsy for the new vape to show up and hopefully the monthly doobie bills to come down. I'll post a review when it comes, or updates if i e-mail Andy.

XGerpXDerpX

Im glad i got a ev2 also.... I use it as much as the nano..both are different from each other and go nice together...

XGerpXDerpX,

gvape

Im glad i got a ev2 also.... I use it as much as the nano..both are different from each other and go nice together...

I completely agree. Both are different beasts and work well hand in hand. I could go with the nano only, but having the ev2 just makes things better.

First exotic walnut E-Nano. I'll post a better rez pix later.

Damn that is a sexy nano.

gvape,
Reactions: C-weed

gvape

I was thinking about getting a pinnacle WT for the nano too. Definitely can see it being amazing. I might pull the trigger on one before I hear back on how yours works, but either way Im interested.

gvape,
gvape no sense in ordering yet as they are currently out of stock.

I'll let y'all know as soon as I've got it and of course I'll post video reviews.

Yes all you need is the 14mm GonG.

I'm a little concerned about the clear - whether or not there will be somewhere to grab on the GonG to separate it from the Pinnacle WT.

kingofnull,

Dr. Plutonious

So I guess I missed this, but the voltage is different. Can the Nano still be used in the car?

I'm bad with electronics so I don't really know much about getting a vape to work in the car unless it's 12 volt.

Dr. Plutonious,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
So I guess I missed this, but the voltage is different. Can the Nano still be used in the car?

I'm bad with electronics so I don't really know much about getting a vape to work in the car unless it's 12 volt.
you can use a simple 50-100 watt inverter from radio shack, best buy etc.14.95

ACE OF VAPE,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
happy day!, e-nano came ahead of schedule, no tracking notice, Order 261.
Should be picking something up later today so I can commence testing.

thanks Andy!

edit---

still not able to start testing yet, has anyone figured out a good way to do screens in the GonG adapter? (I have the 14mm) I got some 3/8" ones and it fits pretty well in the regular stem, but seems too loose in the GonG, someone said hammer the screens?

actually coming from the opposite side i was able to lodge one in pretty well, so maybe that is good enough for government work.

rabblerouser,
Reactions: C-weed

XGerpXDerpX

I been using mine without a screen, just throw a nug in thats a good shape that it wont block the airflow. I think they mentioned not having to pulverize the herb

XGerpXDerpX,

EveryDayAmnesiac

still not able to start testing yet, has anyone figured out a good way to do screens in the GonG adapter? (I have the 14mm) I got some 3/8" ones and it fits pretty well in the regular stem, but seems too loose in the GonG, someone said hammer the screens?

I had the same problem with my GonG and Andy had to end up sending me a new one. Should be here soon. Looking forward to having an all-glass connection to my pieces. :tup:

EveryDayAmnesiac,

gvape

gvape no sense in ordering yet as they are currently out of stock.

I'll let y'all know as soon as I've got it and of course I'll post video reviews.

Yes all you need is the 14mm GonG.

I'm a little concerned about the clear - whether or not there will be somewhere to grab on the GonG to separate it from the Pinnacle WT.

I found a place selling them still and at a great price. PM me and Ill get you the link, just dont want it to sell out before I buy one.

gvape,
I found a place selling them still and at a great price. PM me and Ill get you the link, just dont want it to sell out before I buy one.
TRVB is out of stock and so are vendors. I believe monday is projected for restock.

kingofnull,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
so i spoke to soon about the regular stem, the screen is pretty tricky in that one too, will need to play around some more.

I thought the new stems were going to have screen pinches built in?

Edit---

So far everything, other than some finickyness with the screens, is going swimmingly with the new vape. Just after a couple initial sessions I seem able to medicate myself with less than I was using the DBV, and the ABV doesn't even look that dark.

Does anyone else think the GonG pieces could use a little handle or something? Or do I just need a little practice at taking them off with the tool?

And Edit Again---

maybe it doesn't matter that the screen just kinda sits there and falls out easily, I'm not sure any stirring is required, so maybe i just need to be content that the screen isn't really held in place and just be careful about it...

rabblerouser,

EveryDayAmnesiac

maybe it doesn't matter that the screen just kinda sits there and falls out easily, I'm not sure any stirring is required, so maybe i just need to be content that the screen isn't really held in place and just be careful about it...

I found that my screen would start to sink down even when not stirring. I'd look over and see it falling, or I'd look over to see that it had slipped sideways and all the material had fallen to the bottom. But hopefully you can make yours work for you. :tup:

Plus, with my material, I NEED to stir. After one hit, it always gets caked to the screen and all together. And I've had it out of the CVAULT and drying quite a while...

The new stems are supposed to have pinches. Did you order before they arrived? I haven't tried the new stems yet but I assume mine will be shipped with my new GonG.

EveryDayAmnesiac,
Top Bottom