I think there might be a little wait since I'm order #213 and mine just got shipped on Monday and I know that there is at least a #240. Some of those orders might just be accessories though and have already been taken care of. Either way, Andy seems to be getting through them pretty quickly so even if there is a wait it shouldn't take near as long as the first orders took.

ChronicallyToasted,

XGerpXDerpX

Ya hes shipping faster...people around #170 were waiting a bit and just got theirs last week now hes at #213 or past that...I think ima hhave mine sooner than expected....

Now I just got a arizer solo...matter of fact im new to vaping.. I hate the draw on the solo....the nano obviously will out perform this or am I going to get the same thing

steamfunk

has andy been notifying people as their units ship, or do they just show up as a surprise one day?

steamfunk,
Ya hes shipping faster...people around #170 were waiting a bit and just got theirs last week now hes at #213 or past that...I think ima hhave mine sooner than expected....

Now I just got a arizer solo...matter of fact im new to vaping.. I hate the draw on the solo....the nano obviously will out perform this or am I going to get the same thing
The draw on the Nano is much less restricted than the stock Solo.

kingofnull,
I'm order 193 and I haven't received an email or anything, and I did email Andy asking when mine was going to ship. I'm beginning to get worried because apparently people well above my order number are receiving their units.

Undeadhelghast,

EveryDayAmnesiac

I'm order 193 and I haven't received an email or anything, and I did email Andy asking when mine was going to ship. I'm beginning to get worried because apparently people well above my order number are receiving their units.

I'm order #202 and haven't heard anything. Just sayin'.

I ordered a simple GonG with mine... maybe those are holding some orders up?

EveryDayAmnesiac,

Vape N Bake

Disturbed
I'm order #202 and haven't heard anything. Just sayin'.

I ordered a simple GonG with mine... maybe those are holding some orders up?
Seems like a lot of orders were skipped. I'm in the 180s and was told it would ship Thursday of last week. Then Tuesday of this week. I don't know if it actually shipped, but I hope so. My order still shows pending.
I'm sure all is good and we will get ours soon enough.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Seems like a lot of orders were skipped. I'm in the 180s and was told it would ship Thursday of last week. Then Tuesday of this week. I don't know if it actually shipped, but I hope so. My order still shows pending.
Orders wer skipped around a little depending on wood choice, special requests, and accessories ordered. Orders up through Feb 5th should all be shipped as of today. If you orderded before Feb 5th and haven't received your order please email me.
Andy

ACE OF VAPE,
Reactions: flotntoke
For those of you relying on your order information from the epicvape.com site, I don't think it is going to do you much good. Mine has been shipped and is sitting in the post office waiting for me to pick it up and the order still says pending. You will get a Paypal e-mail once it has shipped with your tracking information on it though so just wait for that.

I'm assuming Andy hasn't taken the time to update orders on his site since he's busy, but who can complain? Would you rather have him spending time on his site updating all of the already shipped orders or out in the shop working on the others?

I requested mine to be plain without any labels or markings on it and with no extra accessories so that may be why he was able to ship it out with the earlier orders.

Best of luck to the rest of you still waiting, hope you get good news soon!

ROFAX2328

Rory Fannon
Just received my nano in the mail, now how do you pack it and hit it, and for the direct draw stem am I supposed to add a screen??

I'm in the 180s as well and received my Nano today. I didn't get a shipping notice before receiving it, but no worries there. My order was placed the last week of January. Hang in there just a little bit longer as the wait is worth it.

Oops. Error was on my part. I gave them the wrong zip code. Hoping that mine comes in soon now that I corrected it.

Undeadhelghast,

EveryDayAmnesiac

Well, I woke up this morning... hungover as FUCK. It feels as though a pig took a shit in my head sometime during the night. Damn you, Absolut! Why do you have to be so foreign and sexy?!!!

But my E-mail says: Your package is on its way

eeeeeeYES! Still wicked excited to give this vape a whirl.

And I promise to give the most fair and thorough review that I can ... in order to make anyone still waiting as jealous as possible! :D

Now, if you'll excuse me.... it's been almost 30 seconds since I checked the tracking info...

gvape

Finally get to join the list of Nano owners.

Just tried my first bowl and used the 19mm GONG on my waterpipe. Worked wonders, but I can say leaving it at the 7 setting was a bit too hot.

One thing I discovered just from my first bowl is that a lot of material falls through the holes in the glass screen. As much as I love that glass screen I got a bunch of ABV floating in the water now. I took my elbow cup screen and stuck it on the other end. Viola, ABV catcher and clean water. Not sure how often I will have to clean it to keep it from clogging, but id rather have a few caps to clean then have abv constantly floating in my water.

Anyone want a specific video or picture of the nano let me know. I will do my best to get some up either way by the end of the weekend.

Top Bottom