ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I also had issues communicating with Andy. However, the product is so damn good that you just have to get past whatever negatives may occur until you have one in your hands. Quite simply the product is amazing. It has to be close to the best vaporizer available. Sure you can get an Evo or a Herbie but they are a lot more expensive. I was infuriated with my initial dealings with Epicvape. I honestly wanted to receive it and film myself destroying the unit with a sledgehammer. I copped a lot of shit here for complaining as well. One prick even made a comment about 'loving America'. Fuck me. Honestly it was a terrible experience at the time. However, after trying it though I kind of felt like I was telling Picasso to hurry the fuck up and finish me a painting :) Since receiving my E-Nano I have barely touched any of my other units and am definitely conspiring to get another.
Companies?

People behind them?

The product is reasonable.
People are flawed and when their perfect we hang them on a tree!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
One of the things I love about my
nano is knowing it was made by a man.
Yeah who wants a chick making their vape?!? Lol, jk but I hear ya on getting another! This is my new favorite, overtaking my LSV! :o I may need to contact v-tac and get my named changed b/c 7th Floor is running in 2nd place now, at my house. I preferred the SSV/LSV over every desktop I have ever tried, that is til this little beauty plugged into my life! I can't wait to get an exotic beauty!:drool: My new combo for 4/20 of a nano and hammer have both moved quickly into my starting rotation!

biohacker

I just got m ine shipped and I got a tracking number. can I only track when it's in canada?

It takes a bit to update after it leaves Cali, but then it will update at customs, after that it's literally a day to your door. Super fast, but that's if your Nano is in stock. My first order took ALOT longer, but it was right at xmas time.

I also had issues communicating with Andy. However, the product is so damn good that you just have to get past whatever negatives may occur until you have one in your hands. Quite simply the product is amazing. It has to be close to the best vaporizer available. Sure you can get an Evo or a Herbie but they are a lot more expensive. I was infuriated with my initial dealings with Epicvape. I honestly wanted to receive it and film myself destroying the unit with a sledgehammer. I copped a lot of shit here for complaining as well. One prick even made a comment about 'loving America'. Fuck me. Honestly it was a terrible experience at the time. However, after trying it though I kind of felt like I was telling Picasso to hurry the fuck up and finish me a painting :) Since receiving my E-Nano I have barely touched any of my other units and am definitely conspiring to get another.

Exactly, my issue is minor and my Nano works perfect, so I can be patient and wait. However like you, my first experience was awful, all due to lack of communication, it resulted in a paypal dispute, but then Andy's customer service excelled and I was floored with how nice he was, even being ultra patient with my frustration. That redeemed him in my eyes and now i'm willing to exercise the same patience back.

You mentioned EVO and Herbie, yes both incredible pieces of vaporizer technology and if I had more balls to accept the nagging from wifey, I would own both. However, IMHO only, the Nano has surpassed those two in my eyes (i've used both) and at this point I can't imagine being without my Nano. I too am considering a second Nano....exotica style!

Tweak

T\/\/34|<

z9

I wish Andy offered some butter to rub down my exotic beauty with and an aromatherapy bowl on his website...like to try that out unless it effects the taste..then forget it...

I balance the aromatherapy cup from UD on the heater core however it seems like the Arizer bowl would work better. I recommend Underbutter from UD or some of Ed's Bomb Ass Butter from Eds TNT. Makes the wood look great and taste will never be affected.

Yeah who wants a chick making their vape?!? Lol, jk but I hear ya on getting another! This is my new favorite, overtaking my LSV! :o I may need to contact v-tac and get my named changed b/c 7th Floor is running in 2nd place now, at my house. I preferred the SSV/LSV over every desktop I have ever tried, that is til this little beauty plugged into my life! I can't wait to get an exotic beauty!:drool: My new combo for 4/20 of a nano and hammer have both moved quickly into my starting rotation!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! If I could only have one desktop vape it'd be a Nano for sure.

Reflections

Thanks z9..ill check them out!! So you just sit the lil copper cup on the heater eh..guess better not bump it or it will tip over easy and make a big ole mess..

Reflections,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

z9

Thanks z9..ill check them out!! So you just sit the lil copper cup on the heater eh..guess better not bump it or it will tip over easy and make a big ole mess..

I don't put more than a few drops in the cup at any given time, even if it tips over it won't spill unless you have it filled to the top. I've bumped it many times with a cup balanced on the core and never spilled anything. The Arizer aromatherapy bowl will probably be easier to use but you can't beat the price of UD's cup, beeswax, and underbutter. People have dumped cups full of essenstial oils into their Underdogs and after a long, smelly burnoff the oils will vaporize. I'm sure it would burn off a lot faster in the Nano with its ss core.

Newcastle

Stoned!
I think I would buy Glade or Fabreeze if I want things to smell nice. I get pissed when my wife sprays that shit while I am vaping! If there is a slight chance of smelling rose peddles while I vape, that would piss me off! To each their own but I think that the aroma bowl stuff is a legal plea from Arizer to be able to ship with less trouble. This is just an old stoners opinion. If you like using your aroma bowl then enjoy!

Snappo that is beautiful! I can't pronounce it but having fun trying!....lol Amboyna=amboneya..lol

Last edited:
Newcastle,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

herbivore21

So just thought I would highlight how handy one of the pipes pictured below is when vaping dry with the Nano. I am cleaning my bubbler but really wanted to do some kief hits whilst the bub was soaking in ISO. Never fear, out comes the pipe. .005g of kief at 6.75 gives nice long, beautiful tasting dry hits. Kief tastes so much better dry than flowers!

G-Spot-Steam-Roller-Pipe.jpg

This Gringo strain I found turns out to be from the UK (apparently a very common strain in Sussex), it is one of the more recent crop of superskunk strains coming from those parts. Kudos to them! I have never seen such kief on any other strain in my life - this stuff has the most visible trichs I've ever seen!

The leaves from this stuff get me higher than the buds from the most recent Sublime I was vaping. Whoever grew this really is a prodigy :D

Take home message: If you like kief, and appreciate the taste of dry flower hits from the Nano, it follows then that you must try kief dry!

Apologies for the lack of my earlier promised video everyone - I made up my mind to take leave from my research for a while and reenter the real world. As such, I am frantically looking for work before my research funding stops coming in in a few weeks! Wish me luck! I will make up for my lack of video soon with some kind of mind blowing (at least for me! :p ) vaping footage.

Reflections

lol Newcastle...I was just going to set a bowl on top so when neighbors come over i dont have to hide my nano..and or to perhaps mask the smell if ever need to..but i agree with ya..when i vape i love the mj smell only..

Id love to see that in action Herbivore21

Newcastle

Stoned!
If your going for looks, I like the idea, then use some old dry potpourri that has played out. You can probably get some from grandmas house. When was the last time she changed that crap!..:rofl: They don't have to know that a glade whatever is plugged in next to it. :freak:

Herbivore21 that is a nice steam roller!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It takes a bit to update after it leaves Cali, but then it will update at customs, after that it's literally a day to your door. Super fast, but that's if your Nano is in stock. My first order took ALOT longer, but it was right at xmas time.

Exactly, my issue is minor and my Nano works perfect, so I can be patient and wait. However like you, my first experience was awful, all due to lack of communication, it resulted in a paypal dispute, but then Andy's customer service excelled and I was floored with how nice he was, even being ultra patient with my frustration. That redeemed him in my eyes and now i'm willing to exercise the same patience back.

You mentioned EVO and Herbie, yes both incredible pieces of vaporizer technology and if I had more balls to accept the nagging from wifey, I would own both. However, IMHO only, the Nano has surpassed those two in my eyes (i've used both) and at this point I can't imagine being without my Nano. I too am considering a second Nano....exotica style!
The "NANO" for water is the best vaporizer hands down for less than $200

The EVO or the HEBALIZERS are good as well.

However the NANO is all I need as my plug in water machine!

Plus it's cheap!

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
So just thought I would highlight how handy one of the pipes pictured below is when vaping dry with the Nano. I am cleaning my bubbler but really wanted to do some kief hits whilst the bub was soaking in ISO. Never fear, out comes the pipe. .005g of kief at 6.75 gives nice long, beautiful tasting dry hits. Kief tastes so much better dry than flowers!

G-Spot-Steam-Roller-Pipe.jpg

How do you use this pipe? It doesn't look GonG, so I assume you either place a GonG or Stem in the bowl or just use the bowl as normal with the Nano working as a lighter?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I preferred the SSV/LSV over every desktop I have ever tried, that is til this little beauty plugged into my life! I can't wait to get an exotic beauty!:drool: My new combo for 4/20 of a nano and hammer have both moved quickly into my starting rotation!
I'm busy trying to organize all my stuff. Out of control?

I find my LSV really big!
Yeah it was cheap and pretty powerful.

The NANO is small (tiny) and fits in my drawer. Plus it pair well with water without the bulky weight!

It's cool in wood however even in plastic I would get one.

Function wise I think it's the best ever.
@Caligula taught me a cotton trick with this thing.

I'm rebuilding my medication area and the NANO will be the starter.

If flavor is not important to you please don't get one. If you drink wine from a Styrofoam cup don't get one!

If flavor is important your missing out!

I haven't even medicated yet?

Seren

Away with the fairies
I have to agree (yet again) with all the love being spread on this thread...........

• The E-Nano is beautiful, efficient with your herb & your hard-earned cash, & is super simple to use.
  • It's also really versatile - it produces great tasting vapour with both whole and ground nugs, and hits the spot (hard) every time - with or without water.
  • It takes just a couple of minutes to heat up and can be left on all day if that's your thing.
  • Cleaning is also a painless task.
  • I absolutely love that I don't need to hide it away between uses - it's stealthy even in full view.
  • The service I received was also second-to-none.
What more could you ask for in a vape!? As close to perfection as it gets I reckon. If you're after a plug-in that's reliable, efficient, effective & not going to break the bank - you can't go far wrong with the E-Nano.

:2c: :) :peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have to agree (yet again) with all the love being spread on this thread...........

• The E-Nano is beautiful, efficient with your herb & your hard-earned cash, & is super simple to use.
  • It's also really versatile - it produces great tasting vapour with both whole and ground nugs, and hits the spot (hard) every time - with or without water.
  • It takes just a couple of minutes to heat up and can be left on all day if that's your thing.
  • Cleaning is also a painless task.
  • I absolutely love that I don't need to hide it away between uses - it's stealthy even in full view.
  • The service I received was also second-to-none.
What more could you ask for in a vape!? As close to perfection as it gets I reckon. If you're after a plug-in that's reliable, efficient, effective & not going to break the bank - you can't go far wrong with the E-Nano.

:2c: :) :peace:
What she said!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
*backs sorta sideways in the room. dragging a video*

Wanted to make sure @ACE OF VAPE had a chance to see this.

This is my custom Nano, on dial setting 8, using a little bit of cotton & some shatter. I have a 14mm glass-screened gong, which I put a basket screen in (open end down) & then the cotton-wrapped shatter. I use an adapter (14/18 male, from Oregon Glass blower) to make it fit the female Gong on the HT.

The rest, as they say, is history. :D

Top Bottom