Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Here's what I was told when I inquired about a custom Nano and EV-2:
  • E-Nano: 2.25" x 2.25" x 3.50"
  • EV-2: 3.00" x 3.00" x 6.00"

What I have may be close to those dimensions, will check and see later.

Ed, when we getting some E-Nano stems :-)?

Hang in there with me newVapor, gotta get some solo stems and lb stems outa the way before I can try nano stems. I have some ideas just need to find time is all.

Heat

May I request a vid with just the all glass wand used on the E-nano? So far I've seen it used with silicone attachment and with the GonG with water. Wondering what its looks like with the "stock" set up using the glass wand directly on the E-nano.

Thanks!

May I request a vid with just the all glass wand used on the E-nano? So far I've seen it used with silicone attachment and with the GonG with water. Wondering what its looks like with the "stock" set up using the glass wand directly on the E-nano.

Thanks!
I'll try to remember to make one tonight.

What are the pros and cons of the reg(with silicone) and all glass stems?

Con: requires you to use silicone.

kingofnull,
Reactions: Heat

vape4life

Banned for life
Con: requires you to use silicone.

So I guess they'll be dropping those? I dunno, guess i'm confused on the exact differences without pics of the bowl area. Just don't know why they have the silicone ones know what i mean? And why did they every exist if glass can be mated without silicone? Newbie to logs remember.

vape4life,
So I guess they'll be dropping those? I dunno, guess i'm confused on the exact differences without pics of the bowl area. Just don't know why they have the silicone ones know what i mean? And why did they every exist if glass can be mated without silicone? Newbie to logs remember.
I mean... the seal with silicone would be tighter, but the pure glass wand fits so well, I don't know why Andy is still selling the silicone stem.

kingofnull,
Reactions: vape4life

green2brown

Anyone else noticing a strong smell and taste from their silicone? My all glass stem broke because it was too tightly fitted and got stuck trying to take it off so I gave the glass stem with silicone a try and it tasted BAD and gave off a similar scent. I've never experienced this with silicone on any other vape. Is it just not up to medical or food grade standards?

green2brown,

max

Out to lunch
kingofnull said:
I don't know why Andy is still selling the silicone stem.
Maybe because not everyone wants to pay extra for an all glass stem with holes big enough to pass through lots of herb bits. Options are most always better than no options.

green2brown said:
Anyone else noticing a strong smell and taste from their silicone? .... Is it just not up to medical or food grade standards?​

Silicone has a higher temp rating than medical or food grade tubing. Some medical uses may require a high temp rating but not all. Medical use covers a lot of territory.​

Maybe because not everyone wants to pay extra for an all glass stem with holes big enough to pass through lots of herb bits. Options are most always better than no options.

Ah didn`t realize the silicone stem had an aluminum screen in it. Thought it also had a glass screen.

kingofnull,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Ok I manually changed it to $175.95 but please remember I am out of heating elements for 3-4 weeks now.

Andy, just curious, and hate to be a pest, but just wondering how long to ship accessories (aka I ordered a new glass wand) and just am wondering how long till accessories ship.

Hope all is well. This thing is a beast! I love it.

------

Also, I was able to milk my large bong. It was hard, but it's because the piece itself has huge drag. I think the trick was to pack it in the GonG adapter but not all the way towards the holes, just closer to the heating element. It wasn't worth it to me compared to the all glass straw. I love the all glass straw.

newVaper420,
Also, I was able to milk my large bong. It was hard, but it's because the piece itself has huge drag. I think the trick was to pack it in the GonG adapter but not all the way towards the holes, just closer to the heating element. It wasn't worth it to me compared to the all glass straw. I love the all glass straw.
Must be the size of your glass. I'm pouring whole milk on my end.

Gosh I'm loving the two minute heat up time. So similar to the Solo in that regard.

I'm not loving the placement of the power switch. The weight keeps pulling my E-Nano from the table.

kingofnull,

max

Out to lunch
I'm not loving the placement of the power switch. The weight keeps pulling my E-Nano from the table.
It's a compromise no matter where it's located, and the weight alone won't pull the vape off, at least not mine. I can adjust the temp setting and just drop the controller, and the vape stays put. It does tend to fall over when you pick up the heat control, due to the stiff lamp cord Andy uses for a power cord. All in all I'm happy with the choices he made.

max,
It's a compromise no matter where it's located, and the weight alone won't pull the vape off, at least not mine. I can adjust the temp setting and just drop the controller, and the vape stays put. It does tend to fall over when you pick up the heat control, due to the stiff lamp cord Andy uses for a power cord. All in all I'm happy with the choices he made.

Yeah I don't really know where else to put the dial either. Too close to the E-nano and you'll risk it banging against glass, too far and it's inconvenient.

You're right, the E-nano will mostly stay put, unless I brush against the cable/controller.

How is the paint on your dial holding up?

kingofnull,

toros23

All in all I'm happy with the choices he made.

I also agree. It is a tough call on the best location for the dial. You don't want it too far away but you don't want it too close. I tend to keep the dial resting on the table while in use so it doesn't pull on the log. When I am not using, the dial hangs down the back of the table and the weight of the E-nano keeps the dial from pulling it over.

toros23,

green2brown

Just bought a couple silicone stems from UD. Gotta love the backwards compatibility between all these logs. $2.50 for an UD silicone stem vs. $20 for a Nano glass stem. And when I had an UD I liked the silicone much more than the glass. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Nano does with the bigger fill, since the UD stem can be adjusted to hold about .2g.

green2brown,
Reactions: Buildozer
Top Bottom