BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
How much are you loading and whole nugget?
I have been loading ground up material lately:shrug: but have done it with nug:nod: as well. I love nug for full bodied flavor:drool:,ground up for clouds:love:. I will weigh out my next session and let you know for sure, maybe some pics as well:tup:. I want to say .05 to .1 but I will confirm:nod:, my gong has a pretty deep bowl allowing me to drop the screen & it still allowing a distance between heater and material.
This gap in my opinion lets me run the nano hot and create's a hot air and (the gap) cooler air mixture for perfect one hit extractions, even my wife is hooked on this method. If the element is to close then that might get hot enough to combust.
I hit it pretty fast, I've noticed a medium draw yields nice brown abv, fast draw gets me larger or about the same as medium draw but abv is greenish, slow draw I get black and charring & pretty sure combustion:puke:.
My nano is turned on when I wake & turned off when I go to sleep:zzz: at about level 7. When I want that power hit and or 1 hit extraction I set to 10 and wait a minute or so. I have walked away and had it set on 10 for a good while came back and did another 1 hit extraction and the hit was the same as long as I draw fast.
It is posible to have Nano's that might run a bit hotter, not sure. I couldn't do this with a my dry all glass stem the material sits to close to the heater, that I use for lower temps.
I hope to have some time(been crazy busy) to maybe do up a video showing beginning to end with abv and all.:cheers:

Edit
@biohacker , My apologies if you asked me this before, It looks as I might of missed your post.:(
I will try to report back with more definite answers for you:tup::cheers:

This is not for everyone, I also enjoy sipping and enjoying my vapes.

I have been told I have a ridiculous lung capacity, I also have used one of these http://appliedmeditation.org/store/voldyne_5000_vital_capacity_volumetric_exerciser.php
to test, and exercise my lungs, 3:40 on the first video shows the device.

Some woman are given these as well after birth not sure why but in some cases the lung capacity or lung volume drops, this helps get it back up and test at the same time.
The one I used had a point were you had to keep inhaling pretty hard to keep the little ball level at the point indicated. I could do this effortlessly, some others that tried could not.
I have lots of friends that are musicians, and I learned to use a technique that helps me when I combusted or even now that I only vape "circular breathing".

Vape on!!!

Last edited:

Eespiajer

I don't feel like filling half the chamber gets you higher. I judge the chamber by fourths. Just fill it at 1/4 and stir it like every other hit. I feel just as medicated when I hit it with a half the chamber.

also whats the best way to pull the gong out reload. Just not have the stem on the E-nano fully? (serious question) I just don't want to break the next gong that comes.

Eespiajer,
Reactions: ataxian

Caligula

Maximus
I don't feel like filling half the chamber gets you higher. I judge the chamber by fourths. Just fill it at 1/4 and stir it like every other hit. I feel just as medicated when I hit it with a half the chamber.

also whats the best way to pull the gong out reload. Just not have the stem on the E-nano fully? (serious question) I just don't want to break the next gong that comes.

Silicone tube wrapped over the gong (I use 2 layers) provides enough heat protection to be able to pull it by hand. Also, if you look you will see the cresent portion of your E-Pick fits perfectly around the top of your gong. This isnt a coincidence. Its designed to help you pull the gong without burning yourself.

k0uz.jpg

Mrmrmrmr

In most every enano video I see the vape is being placed on the gong as opposed to being held. Do you all use a second screen so the enano doesn't touch the herb or what ?
I would think it would get to hot itself and combust the herb

Caligula

Maximus
No I figured that's what you meant. Basically what im saying is that as long as you dont stuff your gong full, the heater (tube and all) should never touch the herb. I always make sure theres at least a few cm gap there when I set the Nano on the gong.

Eespiajer

Silicone tube wrapped over the gong (I use 2 layers) provides enough heat protection to be able to pull it by hand. Also, if you look you will see the cresent portion of your E-Pick fits perfectly around the top of your gong. This isnt a coincidence. Its designed to help you pull the gong without burning yourself.

k0uz.jpg
what size silicone tubing should i get

niterider

So I ordered a nano last Wednesday but haven't received any updates on my order so far. Is Andy still in business? Just getting a little worried here. :rolleyes:

niterider,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have been loading ground up material lately:shrug: but have done it with nug:nod: as well. I love nug for full bodied flavor:drool:,ground up for clouds:love:. I will weigh out my next session and let you know for sure, maybe some pics as well:tup:. I want to say .05 to .1 but I will confirm:nod:, my gong has a pretty deep bowl allowing me to drop the screen & it still allowing a distance between heater and material.
This gap in my opinion lets me run the nano hot and create's a hot air and (the gap) cooler air mixture for perfect one hit extractions, even my wife is hooked on this method. If the element is to close then that might get hot enough to combust.
I hit it pretty fast, I've noticed a medium draw yields nice brown abv, fast draw gets me larger or about the same as medium draw but abv is greenish, slow draw I get black and charring & pretty sure combustion:puke:.
My nano is turned on when I wake & turned off when I go to sleep:zzz: at about level 7. When I want that power hit and or 1 hit extraction I set to 10 and wait a minute or so. I have walked away and had it set on 10 for a good while came back and did another 1 hit extraction and the hit was the same as long as I draw fast.
It is posible to have Nano's that might run a bit hotter, not sure. I couldn't do this with a my dry all glass stem the material sits to close to the heater, that I use for lower temps.
I hope to have some time(been crazy busy) to maybe do up a video showing beginning to end with abv and all.:cheers:

Edit
@biohacker , My apologies if you asked me this before, It looks as I might of missed your post.:(
I will try to report back with more definite answers for you:tup::cheers:

This is not for everyone, I also enjoy sipping and enjoying my vapes.

I have been told I have a ridiculous lung capacity, I also have used one of these http://appliedmeditation.org/store/voldyne_5000_vital_capacity_volumetric_exerciser.php
to test, and exercise my lungs, 3:40 on the first video shows the device.

Some woman are given these as well after birth not sure why but in some cases the lung capacity or lung volume drops, this helps get it back up and test at the same time.
The one I used had a point were you had to keep inhaling pretty hard to keep the little ball level at the point indicated. I could do this effortlessly, some others that tried could not.
I have lots of friends that are musicians, and I learned to use a technique that helps me when I combusted or even now that I only vape "circular breathing".

Vape on!!!
I was grinding some of my loads however I like the WHOLE FLOWER load best for my condition. With Grinding my clouds were thicker whiter. With whole flowers sweet blue vapor.

6.5 is my sweet spot with whole flower nuggets with a 14mm adapter to one of my water pipes.

Were all different and you might find my method weak?

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Still honing my technique with this beast , any tips for maximum cloud production ? I'm looking at the you @BLAZING OG :cool:

Turn the heat up and draw slower. Do both in increments until you get as thick clouds as you like. Ground material will give you thicker vapor, too. Be careful, though. If you add too much heat, you may combust. Keep in mind your material will dry out more with each hit, making it a little more likely to burn.

Your dial settings and material may be a little different, but for big clouds through water this seems to work best for me. Set dial at 6 and drop 2-3 very small nugs in. Will be some airspace around them, but should still only fill tube half way at most. Take a very tasty hit or two. This will super dry the nugs. Set the dial at 7.5 and let it heat a minute while you dump the nugs and grind with fingers. Reload this (just suck up like a straw) and you should now have tube about 1/4 - 1/3 full. Draw pretty slowly and/or with slight pulsing. I get massive clouds for 3-4 hits and end up with dark ABV. Usually give it a stir after two hits out of habit, but prob not necessary.

Mrmrmrmr

Since I got it on Monday my enano has probably been on for 80% of the time since. This is my new favorite vape.. After not having a log vaporizer for long you forget how little it takes to make a whole lot of something ( vapor in this case :love:)I was used to having to hold the log(HI) and now I can multitask while hitting a gong. Just like Caligula said I turn it on when I get up and off when I go to sleep. Stays at 3-3.5 until I'm ready for some medicating. Right now I'm experimenting with micro sized loads and higher heat for maximum extraction all in 1-3 hits. I love experimenting and trying different things and well this vape is the shit...enough said. It doesn't get anywhere near as hot as my HI did and that's something else I love as well. It stays at a very comfortable temp. Against my skin. Will post some milkage videos later back to the lab :science:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Turn the heat up and draw slower. Do both in increments until you get as thick clouds as you like. Ground material will give you thicker vapor, too. Be careful, though. If you add too much heat, you may combust. Keep in mind your material will dry out more with each hit, making it a little more likely to burn.

Your dial settings and material may be a little different, but for big clouds through water this seems to work best for me. Set dial at 6 and drop 2-3 very small nugs in. Will be some airspace around them, but should still only fill tube half way at most. Take a very tasty hit or two. This will super dry the nugs. Set the dial at 7.5 and let it heat a minute while you dump the nugs and grind with fingers. Reload this (just suck up like a straw) and you should now have tube about 1/4 - 1/3 full. Draw pretty slowly and/or with slight pulsing. I get massive clouds for 3-4 hits and end up with dark ABV. Usually give it a stir after two hits out of habit, but prob not necessary.

Looks busy I know!
However very smooth I must say!
Medical needs complete.
So simple So sweet!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian, does your enano fit on the gong ? It literally looks too full for anything to be placed on it
The GonG is loaded with pieces of flower nuggets. The spaces between nuggets allow for perfect compression during VAPORIZING!
If I grind I have too load less.
I prefer whole flowers when I medicate. I get a much longer improved flavor profile with whole flowers.

Eespiajer

i grinded extra fine like upside down twice in the my grinder. and filled each load 1/4 of the storage. on 7. i get perfect 1 hit brown hits stir each hit after 3-4 hits i'm done. I did 6.5 doesn't seem enough it hits but doesn't reach all the herb so inconsistency of the hit. might try 6.8. if you load it 1/2 way you're going to get thick clouds but same amount of thc you would get at 1/4 (just speculation). I don't feel any higher effect on doing 1/2 bowls, than with 1/4 bowls.

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
i grinded extra fine like upside down twice in the my grinder. and filled each load 1/4 of the storage. on 7. i get perfect 1 hit brown hits stir each hit after 3-4 hits i'm done. I did 6.5 doesn't seem enough it hits but doesn't reach all the herb so inconsistency of the hit. might try 6.8. if you load it 1/2 way you're going to get thick clouds but same amount of thc you would get at 1/4 (just speculation). I don't feel any higher effect on doing 1/2 bowls, than with 1/4 bowls.
I use tiny amounts with 2-3 good pulls. Basically enough to cover the screen.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
We all have various needs!
I use tiny amounts with 2-3 good pulls. Basically enough to cover the screen.
30 grams a month is frugal.

Last edited:

poonman

In brief English ,
It's Not the size of bowl that will get you higher .
It's the higher temps you vape , that boil the THC levels .

hope that helps amigo

as

Screens ? Grinders? Fuck all that all i need is a bud a stem and a Nano!!!

All glass stem no screen bit of ssh no grinding flavor flavor flavor lil cloud

Few puffs

Tern up heat and flip bud

lil flavor big hits

Few puts to finish bowl

Also for them people who mis smoking joints you can hold a stem like a joint an just put the nano to the stem for a puff

Top Bottom