BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
This is my experience too. Have you tried loading more then not pushing the stem down onto the heating element as far? Should be able to pack more and keep it far enough away?
yes I have tried that with great success, but being a stoner I find my self forgetting since its so convenient to have the nano standing on its own :shrug::shrug::lmao:
I also just pack it down tight to lower it to the point/level that I have noticed works best for me at high heat levels like 8-9 :tup:
I just tried a whole nug , tiny little piece and loaded it up , let it sit for maybe 10 seconds and let her rip.
Wow got even bigger hits off the whole nug than before, try heat soaking the glass bowl for a few seconds, doesnt take much but let me know if its just the placebo effect Iam experiencing.:mental:
I love this E-nano, but how is it possible to love something more and more :love:
The more and more I use it the more and more it lets me know whos the boss lolol
Different strains have played a big part in it too, at times I was questioning the Nano:mental::disgust:
but quickly came to realize material maters, I have gotten amazing performance from the get go with all strains , but there is more than a few strains out there that compliment the nanos power.:smug::bigleaf:

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I will report back to you once I get a chance. However do you still find vapor production to be easier/thicker with ground herb?
yes, I seem to get close to the cloud production of ground herb vs Nug, only difference is the whole nug for some reason taste even tastier, the ground herb tastes almost as good but I feel I get slightly larger clouds with ground material. Also I can use way less with ground material, in essence conserving more.
So I would say Yes to your question, that I get a bit thicker vapor with ground but both should be easy to achieve clouds, just that the ground material gives more surface area to vape IMO.

EDIT
AAARRRRRHGGGGGGGGGG, my buddy just broke my gong , what a nightmare,
thankfully I have the all glass stem that hasnt gotten much love. I inserted a screen in like that video showed, but didnt shape it just used an ecig part (centered on screen and bowl) that fit into the stem bowl (with a bit of space) area and just gently pushed the screen in and the excess diameter folds up like a cup. I also inserted a piece of cotton to trap material that gets passed the screens. I happen to have a silicone ecig mouthpiece and cut out a little cylinder and pushed that into the mouth end of the mouthpiece to hold cotton in place.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
yes, I seem to get close to the cloud production of ground herb vs Nug, only difference is the whole nug for some reason taste even tastier
Ground is the way to go if economy is a issue. I do both for effect.
When I evaluate a strain's flavor profile the NANO with whole flower nuggets is my preference. Ground is powerful no doubt. Whole nuggets for me is flavor city!
What whatever your needs are?

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Ground is the way to go if economy is a issue. I do both for effect.
When I evaluate a strain's flavor profile the NANO with whole flower nuggets is my preference. Ground is powerful no doubt. Whole nuggets for me is flavor city!
What whatever your needs are?
I agree whole nug is the purest truest essence of the flower without processing it (lol) but once processed (grinded) it changes its flavor profile slightly but enough to notice and accentuate the whole nug's flavor.

:oIts like an atomic blast of flavor to the taste buds :nod:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Sux about your gong bro. Sorry.

Thank you!
It happens , gives me a change to give the dry stem some love and even rig it as a gong I f I wanted to.
going to order a new gong tomorrow.
Still enjoying the dry stem.
Be mindful when pulling the e-nano off the gong that it can pull the gong off with it, that's what happened the gong got suck and got pulled off with nano and then dropped off onto tile:cry:

z9

How did that happen? I've broken one gong when a bong fell over with the nano on it. I've dropped them from standing height on hardwoods and my garage floor more times than I can count and haven't had one break yet.

I stocked up on gongs after I broke my first glass screened gong because I couldn't stand using the pinched gong. Transitioned to all 18mm pieces and sold my stems. I just use a gong and a female to female adapter if I want to use the nano dry. I feel like I may have gone overboard on gongs....

There's so much variation in height. My favorite is the tallest one because of the extra distance between the herbs, there's a huge difference between the two that are covered with resin. I wouldn't mind a gong that's even longer, it doesn't seem to hotspot as bad and allows me to drop in ground bud without packing and still maintain some distance between the heater and bud. I can always turn the temp up a little, no?
Vm7Srb0.jpg

Edit: ninja'd again, I need to stop fucking around while I'm making a post. Ignore my question about how it broke @BLAZING OG

Edit 2: I forgot to mention the middle one smells like smoke right now because its so short. Its going to be dedicated to concentrates once I clean it.

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
How did that happen? I've broken one gong when a bong fell over with the nano on it. I've dropped them from standing height on hardwoods and my garage floor more times than I can count and haven't had one break yet.

I stocked up on gongs after I broke my first glass screened gong because I couldn't stand using the pinched gong. Transitioned to all 18mm pieces and sold my stems. I just use a gong and a female to female adapter if I want to use the nano dry. I feel like I may have gone overboard on gongs....

There's so much variation in height. My favorite is the tallest one because of the extra distance between the herbs, there's a huge difference between the two that are covered with resin. I wouldn't mind a gong that's even longer, it doesn't seem to hotspot as bad and allows me to drop in ground bud without packing and still maintain some distance between the heater and bud.
Vm7Srb0.jpg

Edit: ninja'd again... I need to stop fucking around while I'm making a post. Ignore my question about how it broke OG.
My buddy pulled the e-nano of the gong and the gong came with the nano and hit tile, that was it. The funny part is I dropped it in my sink twice due to blowing abv out from the bottom end of the female to female adapter iam using with the gong and gong flew out with no harm. Tile seemed to have defeated my poor gong.
dude thats awesome, id love a longer one like that!!!!
I agree 100% id love an even longer stem to put herb a bit further away.
WOW never new there were so many height variations on these bowls, some might get different performances from each one.
Thats what I have found that with the gong I had, I had to maintain a certain distance from herb packed to top of heater, and if I kept the right distance by not packing to much I d achieve amazing results with no hot spot at higher temps.

Edit
Try the chop stick and screen trick , worked wonderfully , either on the all glass stem or the screened one to keep it in place and wont budge.

Caligula

Maximus
Willing to bet that you caused stress cracks previous to finishing the job with the tile floor.

BTW can anyone suggest a quality scientific style bubbler for the nano?

Needs to be small, of high quality, mates to the Nano easily and without aid, and that I can hit while looking at the tv (eg not bong style).

im really digging these $320 Mobious clear bubblers on aqua lab. Will those work?

z9

Willing to bet that you caused stress cracks previous to finishing the job with the tile floor.

BTW can anyone suggest a quality scientific style bubbler for the nano?

Needs to be small, of high quality, mates to the Nano easily and without aid, and that I can hit while looking at the tv (eg not bong style).

im really digging these $320 Mobius clear bubblers on aqua lab. Will those work?

Yeah it will work great and the Mobius will be sexy! You wont be disappointed with that combo - I think there are some videos of this combo floating around. With that being said you can get the same functionality for so much less elsewhere but obviously you wont get the Mobius experience (if that appeals to you). I just cant justify spending that much on a single piece, but then again I'm a clumsy glass-breaking self-employed student with one too many hobbies.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Alternative suggestions are welcome!
Brothers with glass or check out jhanpixel on ioffer or colie glass, jhanpixel has some high quality glass for great prices and has a mobius style sidecar bubbler for a reasonable price.

http://www.ioffer.com/selling/jhanpixel

http://www.ioffer.com/i/hd-65mm-matrix-tire-perc-water-pipe-bubbler-18-8-dewar-559936518
what I like about jhanpixel is they have videos of the pieces in action (most).
Like brothers with glass I think jhanpixel has migrated to german shott glass (quality)
@Caligula

I got my buddy making me a custom RECYCLER that should pair nicely with the E-Nano.

UPDATE:
I found 3 pinch flower bowl for combusting , I used the chop stick trick to shape the screen as it gets inserted and now I have a home made working 14mm gong for the nano. The only difference is that it wont hold the nano on its own, but thats okay for now till i order more gongs from andy tomorrow.
I just took 3 fat as rips, it works about 85 % compared to the real nano gong so iam happy to have a work around till I get mine in the mail.
Ill post some pics soon, gotta go jump on some Xmas shatter and wax deals going on at the local collective.

Last edited:
BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Caligula

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
http://www.ioffer.com/i/hd-65mm-matrix-tire-perc-water-pipe-bubbler-18-8-dewar-559936518

@BLAZING OG I like this. Wish it was 14mm though. Id rather not have to use adapters.
you might be able to contact him and ask him if he could make you a 14mm version.
Not sure if it can be done , it is a dewarr 18mm joint so not sure if they make that in 14mm.
But a reducer wont be as bad as the other way around 18mm to 14mm is a huge adapter vs the 14mm to 18mm its a flush adapter.

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
you might be able to contact him and ask him if he could make you a 14mm version.
Not sure if it can be done , it is a dewarr 18mm joint so not sure if they make that in 14mm.
But a reducer wont be as bad as the other way around 18mm to 14mm is a huge adapter vs the 14mm to 18mm its a flush adapter.
That last bit confused me. Are you saying, as is, it wouldnt be too bad to get a reducer for that specific bubbler?

Also hows that compare to those Mobious Matrix clear bubblers?

natural farmer

Anyone having both the e-nano and a Hot Pod that might want to do a small comparison? Not sure anyone exists of course... A Hi maybe?
I know it can retain heat better but again, draw speed plays a major role with the nano as well so I guess the nano can take a medium draw while the Pod prefers slower ones?

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
That last bit confused me. Are you saying, as is, it wouldnt be too bad to get a reducer for that specific bubbler?
Sorry meant that a reducer adapter should work perfectly keeping it flush and low pro on this bubbler, and let you adapt your 14mm to it as seamless as possible. so yes the piece as is ,and a reducer for that bubbler would work, but I agree with you not wanting adapters.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
UPDATE:
I found 3 pinch flower bowl for combusting , I used the chop stick trick to shape the screen as it gets inserted and now I have a home made working 14mm gong for the nano. The only difference is that it wont hold the nano on its own, but thats okay for now till i order more gongs from andy tomorrow.
I just took 3 fat as rips, it works about 85 % compared to the real nano gong so iam happy to have a work around till I get mine in the mail.
Ill post some pics soon, gotta go jump on some Xmas shatter and wax deals going on at the local collective.

Please turn away now if dirty pics offend you!!!:o:brow::brow:
Sorry for the dirty rig!:ugh::uhoh::lmao:

Got this working about 95 % now , getting about the same vapor and taste with the new
smaller screen I inserted using the chop stick trick. the other screen I used at first took to much space away from the inside of the bowl. The bowl I was gifted by a friend came in handy since the hole on top is about the size to fit the nano, just not deep enough to hold nano. It has three pinches (like ice piches) and the bowl is the same diameter from the top of bowl to bottom, like a cylindrical shape like the original nano gong.
The cool thing about this bowl mod is the glass beads/marbles (or whatever) act as a heat shield when grabbing bowl to load or carb!!

@ACE OF VAPE , maybe a GonG with glass handle or beads/marbles (like my pic above) might be a cool addition to the already awesome stems and Gongs.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thank you!
It happens , gives me a change to give the dry stem some love and even rig it as a gong I f I wanted to.
going to order a new gong tomorrow.
Still enjoying the dry stem.
Be mindful when pulling the e-nano off the gong that it can pull the gong off with it, that's what happened the gong got suck and got pulled off with nano and then dropped off onto tile:cry:

I use the fitting on the right as a carburetor. For broken GonG reasons I don't lift my vaporizer.
I MacGiver a relieve path of some kind.
The cool thing about this bowl mod is the glass beads/marbles (or whatever) act as a heat shield when grabbing bowl to load or carb!!

might be a cool addition to the already awesome stems and Gongs.
Not as high tech as you however just CHILLUM!

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

I use the fitting on the right as a carburetor. For broken GonG reasons I don't lift my vaporizer.
I MacGiver a relieve path of some kind.
i like your way of thinking, thats the ideal way to do it.
I might have to look into something like that, so I can carb and not lift nano unless I have to stir.:rockon:

That is possible , Iam sure I stressed it but after both drops in the sink I super led flashlight it to check for any cracks or anything, nothing. My buddy felt so bad, I told him dont worry about it it was an accident, When He decided to leave he left 20 bucks on the desk for me, what a good dude.
Going to order my new gong today!

Last edited:
Top Bottom