hweezi

formally cwheezy
That's it, you sold me on the Vong. Is that straight flower in there?

That's actually this bowl. Shatter on hemp fibre

L2dHp3l.jpeg

She can get just as milky with herb too.

buckhakeesah

Morning my friends. I received a new addition before the J4th that I would to like share with everyone. This is the one that stands out in my vapcap collection currently. The quality of wood and craftsmanship is stunning. Thanks George and Ed! Two truly great brands that cemented my seal of approval.:tup: I would feel completely confident recommending their products to friends and family. Happy 4th. Cheers!

Sorry for the sideways photos. Not sure what happened during uploading of picture process. If someone can help me fix that. Please pm me.
8vojf9.jpg

281ehl0.jpg

Squiby

My special package of goodies from George and Matt was due to arrive on June 24th. But, it didn't arrive on June 24th. The package came on the 23rd, one day early. Whoo Hoo!!! :clap:

It took one week to travel from the States to Canada. Not too shabby eh?

I made my way home from the Post Office as soon as I could. I was so thrilled with its arrival, let alone early arrival, I was beside myself! :cheers:. Once we, the box and me, were safely at home, I got out a box knife and cut the seal.

I had merged several orders, so my package did not come as a green bubble pack. It was a box.

YPNADkS.jpg

All the vapcap components were wrapped and packed in the green and purple storage tubes and were well protected from the bumps and jostles of travel. :tup:

The whole fam damliy unpacked but still bundled up.

JUyDYxk.jpg

George threw in a quad jet lighter, stash tubes and hemp fiber. Everything a girl needs was in that box except for some herb and I imagine that oversight was only due to the fact that George isn't familiar with my favourite strain. If he were, it probably would have been included!

First of all, no pictures can do the Dynavap products justice. I was bowled over as I unpacked piece after piece and discovered each one to be more beautiful than the last, until I looked at the first piece again and started the cycle again. I marvelled over each and every one. Construction is top notch. These tiny vaps are incredibly attractive, have real sex appeal and are serious coffee table display quality, for sure.

These babies could convert smokers and vapers alike to the Vapcap by virtue of their looks alone. But they aren't just for decoration, believe me! The Vapcap seriously ROCKS!!!

Anyway... So I have been vaping with the Ti Woody short body, Ti Copper Stoned short body and the Omnivap exclusively for the last week or so. I haven't tried the OG Vapcap; It will be gifted to a friend as is the fate of a few Woodies. Christmas and birthdays happen...

DFm0Gu6.jpg

Before Vapcap (BV), I alternated between my sleek stemmed Lotus and my sweet Classic Walnut Vapman as my daily drivers. I only reach for the Vapcaps now. Don't get me wrong, the Lotus and Vapman are premium vapes in my book. Beautiful, effective and highly recommended. But, BUT, the Vapcap has a few features that just puts it over the top.

BprZ2kX.jpg

I really really like the heating options. No commitment to charging a battery, no electrical cord or even a lighter. I have used torches with one, two or four jets, a candle, a bic lighter, and my stove. They all work. This could be a dooms day vape. A vape that works when all others fail. Off grid? No problem. Out of butane? No problem. You might even be able to use a few matches in a pinch (has anyone tried?). This thing works and works great. Even if you have another vape favourite, everyone should have at least one Vapcap in their toolbox as the ultimate backup.

MChRjN7.jpg

The vapour seems smoother to me than from other vapes. It think it's due to the regulating cap. I haven't coughed like I sometimes do with other vapes. The ABV is consistently evenly toasted throughout. I like to toke leisurely and the Vapcap accommodates this style like it was designed for it. I can sit on my porch and contemplate life while sipping. It is just so civilized.

RRf57cs.jpg

I am in LOVE with this magical marvel!!! MY (VAS) vaporizer acquisition syndrome has been satisfied completely and has been replaced with (VAS) VAPCAP AQUISITION SYNDROME. Vapcap is the vap for me. I am now complete.

Congratulations George @VapCap for inventing the vapcap and making it all come true! May one hundred million orders arrive in your in box!

jsr8vky.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

smokeydabear

Well-Blown member
Hello friends, I thought I'd share something I've discovered when cleaning the Ti tips. If you're like me and dont have any steel wool handy you can still get the OUTSIDE of your tip to look almost brand new. I just used some windex (glass cleaner) and sprayed some on a paper towel and rubbed one out :brow:. Seriously it worked like a charm, and of coarse, rinse well with hot water when done.

little maggie

thumb

A couple of questions: What is that beautiful light wood with dark circles? I don't see anything like that on George's site.

Second question for any omni owners: My omni rarely clicks. If I'm not careful and fail to count to 10 it combusts. The smell is hard to get rid of. My ti, on the other hand, has no problems. Is there something about the adjustment of the omni that could cause this?

Squiby

What is that beautiful light wood with dark circles? I don't see anything like that on George's site.

The Ti Woody you see just left of the Omni is a long Black and White Ebony sleeve with a Blackwood mouthpiece with an XL Condenser. That sleeve is a beautiful wood. I have an Ebony box for it and a lighter etc. I'll post pictures of them together soon.

So far, these exotic woods have been sold directly through George. They are not on the website yet. If you are interested, Contact George to find out the wood availability.

Have a look at the VonG pic above in @buckhakeesah post above. I believe that it is Black and White Ebony as well. Beautiful!!!

Below is the last bunch of sleeves and VonGs turned by @Ed's T&T that shows some Black and White Ebony.

Good afternoon everyone, wanted to post up give you an idea of whats headed George's way, been telling you all about the B&W Ebony got in, here it is turned

Black%20amp%20White%20Ebony%20VapCap%20Woodie%2061mm%20Bodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsetwndhex.jpg

Quiet a few of these done, these are very impressive pieces, the creamy white with the striking blank lines really pop and give so much character.

Black%20amp%20White%20Ebony%20VapCap%20Woodie%20Bodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpszurf2lz8.jpg

As always keep in mind these have not been waxed or polished, they have a whole lot of life in em, just wait!

George wanted to add a new species, only a few of these, I didnt have as much Wenge as I thought I did.

Wenge%20VapCap%20Woodie%20Bodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsyszprvjd.jpg

Now these are a few that I did special for myself, I wanted a sweet deluxe limited edition run, these are Thuya Burl from Morocco, freaking spectacular species, so happy with it, I wont even tell you how much these pieces cost me. Will say its some of the most expensive wood I have ever purchased!

Thuya%20Burl%20VapCap%20Woodie%20Bodies%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpsehxpqx0w.jpg

George should have all these in hand by Tuesday or Wednesday with a bunch of Cocobolo & Blackwood also, wanted to shoot them too but its freaking hot outside, great for taking pics but not for chilling, brutally hot! Wish you all the best and look forward to seeing some of those Ebony in your hands posted up here soon!

Alot of good stuff going on in here @VapCap George, hope all is well!

My omni rarely clicks. If I'm not careful and fail to count to 10 it combusts

All the caps on the vapvaps, including the Omni seem to function identically. However, I just recently got the Omni and I am still playing with it. I don't have a lot of insight to offer.

Last edited:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
My special package of goodies from George and Matt was due to arrive on June 24th. But, it didn't arrive on June 24th. The package came on the 23rd, one day early. Whoo Hoo!!! :clap:

It took one week to travel from the States to Canada. Not too shabby eh?

I made my way home from the Post Office as soon as I could. I was so thrilled with its arrival, let alone early arrival, I was beside myself! :cheers:. Once we, the box and me, were safely at home, I got out a box knife and cut the seal.

I had merged several orders, so my package did not come as a green bubble pack. It was a box.

thumb

All the vapcap components were wrapped and packed in the green and purple storage tubes and were well protected from the bumps and jostles of travel. :tup:

The whole fam damliy unpacked but still bundled up.

thumb

George threw in a quad jet lighter, stash tubes and hemp fiber. Everything a girl needs was in that box except for some herb and I imagine that oversight was only due to the fact that George isn't familiar with my favourite strain. If he were, it probably would have been included!

First of all, no pictures can do the Dynavap products justice. I was bowled over as I unpacked piece after piece and discovered each one to be more beautiful than the last, until I looked at the first piece again and started the cycle again. I marvelled over each and every one. Construction is top notch. These tiny vaps are incredibly attractive, have real sex appeal and are serious coffee table display quality, for sure.

These babies could convert smokers and vapers alike to the Vapcap by virtue of their looks alone. But they aren't just for decoration, believe me! The Vapcap seriously ROCKS!!!

Anyway... So I have been vaping with the Ti Woody short body, Ti Copper Stoned short body and the Omnivap exclusively for the last week or so. I haven't tried the OG Vapcap; It will be gifted to a friend as is the fate of a few Woodies. Christmas and birthdays happen...

thumb

Before Vapcap (BV), I alternated between my sleek stemmed Lotus and my sweet Classic Walnut Vapman as my daily drivers. I only reach for the Vapcaps now. Don't get me wrong, the Lotus and Vapman are premium vapes in my book. Beautiful, effective and highly recommended. But, BUT, the Vapcap has a few features that just puts it over the top.

thumb

I really really like the heating options. No commitment to charging a battery, no electrical cord or even a lighter. I have used torches with one, two or four jets, a candle, a bic lighter, and my stove. They all work. This could be a dooms day vape. A vape that works when all others fail. Off grid? No problem. Out of butane? No problem. You might even be able to use a few matches in a pinch (has anyone tried?). This thing works and works great. Even if you have another vape favourite, everyone should have at least one Vapcap in their toolbox as the ultimate backup.

thumb

The vapour seems smoother to me than from other vapes. It think it's due to the regulating cap. I haven't coughed like I sometimes do with other vapes. The ABV is consistently evenly toasted throughout. I like to toke leisurely and the Vapcap accommodates this style like it was designed for it. I can sit on my porch and contemplate life while sipping. It is just so civilized.

thumb

I am in LOVE with this magical marvel!!! MY (VAS) vaporizer acquisition syndrome has been satisfied completely and has been replaced with (VAS) VAPCAP AQUISITION SYNDROME. Vapcap is the vap for me. I am now complete.

Congratulations George @VapCap for inventing the vapcap and making it all come true! May one hundred million orders arrive in your in box!

thumb

Good grief, what a collection!
The colours of your live edge stash are just georgeous, what a piece of wood! :o
Your VonG, and that b&w ebony also make me :drool:

Ah hell, let's face it, the whole box is just as classy as hell.

Is that the first blackwood 'stash?

Congratulations on your haul, I'm just :nod: with envy. :clap:

Squiby

Is that the first blackwood 'stash?

No, actually it is a Wenge wood DynastashER. It is very dark and could almost pass as Blackwood. I wasn't sure about that choice when I ordered it, but it is absolutely lovely.

Pictures really do not do these pieces justice. The grain is very interesting and just pops in person, especially after a rub and buff with @Ed's TnT 's butter.

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Reading through the thread and can see someone posted that the XL mouthpiece does not fit in a dynastash.

Is that correct?

I was recommended an XL but want a dynastash too.

But seems pointless having vapcap I can't stash.

So should I drop the XL mouthpiece or the dynastash from my order?

DorianGray

Reading through the thread and can see someone posted that the XL mouthpiece does not fit in a dynastash.

Is that correct?

With the XL and mouthpiece its just so damn pleasant to use. I'd forego the dynastash for the time being and get the XL and mouthpiece. :tup:

DorianGray,
Reactions: StoneFog

collegeKid101

Just found out about this vape and am so late to the party! I'm about to place an order for a TI woody and had a question about the Dynastash, as to how exactly it works? I see that it spins open and the VC fits in a hole but where's the place to store herb in? Or does it not have a dugout? Also is it smell proof at all?

Sorry for all the nokn questions I went to the middle of the thread and read about 20 pages but couldn't find any answers or pics

collegeKid101,

Squiby

Is that correct?

The XL Condenser increases the length by 17mm. That's 17 mm too long to fit into a Dynastash/ER.

I have read that George may be coming out with a Dynastash to fit longer Vapcaps. @VapCap is there any truth to this?

In the meantime, there are other ways to store the longer Vapcaps. I have a Black and White Ebony VC with the XL that I use only at home. It is a Black and White Ebony box... it is big enough for the VC, stash, lighter and ABV.

tUUqpMc.jpg

When out and about, I carry the longer VC in a tobacco pouch. It has lots of room for everything and I can just grab it and go.

F1aSgNe.jpg
NT8pfUC.jpg

If this idea appeals to you or if you are willing to wait for a longer Dynastash and if you think you prefer a king sized cigarette sized VC, stay with the long sleeve, XL Condenser w/mp. Alternatively, you could just use the VC with the stock condenser and no mp. It fits in the Dynastash perfectly.

If you like having a mouthpiece on your VC and want a Dynastash now, then order a short body and a mouthpiece. This combination also fits perfectly in the Dynastash.

You can't go wrong. All the options are super wonderful fantastic!

I'll piggy back while we are talking XLs. Do they have any appreciable effect on vapor temp?

Not that I can tell. The Omni vapour may run just slightly hotter, but the wood bodies, long or short seem the same to me. This all may be an illusion.

I have noticed that the VC vapour is a bit smoother than my Vapman and my Lotus.

I have small hands and I like both lengths. If you have large hands you might prefer the longer model just by how it might fit in your hand.

I would choose a VC based on length preference, durability requirements and budget.

Last edited by a moderator:

h3rbalist

Thanks for the replies.

The thing is my vapcap is to be my portable out and about vape and I really wanted a one stop solution for transporting it around with my herb and concentrates.

I'm super disappointed the XL will not fit in a dynastash.

:(

I have already placed an order for a ti Burly with extra crown and Burly XL mouthpiece and a wedge dynastashER but now I know I can not use the dynastash so I'm at a loss as what to do.

If there is going to be an XL dynastash then it makes sense to wait for that.

I will email Matt for confirmation and see if I can cancel my order and get my money back.

Or you can expect to see it in the classifieds.

I wish the website was clearer about the XL's not fitting in the stash.

h3rbalist,

Squiby

Just found out about this vape and am so late to the party! I'm about to place an order for a TI woody and had a question about the Dynastash, as to how exactly it works? I see that it spins open and the VC fits in a hole but where's the place to store herb in? Or does it not have a dugout? Also is it smell proof at all?

Sorry for all the nokn questions I went to the middle of the thread and read about 20 pages but couldn't find any answers or pics

The Dynastash has two holes in the top; a deep round hole to store your Vapcap and an more shallow oval one for your stash. It also has a magnet inset into the face of it. The magnet holds the VC and helps to cool the cap to reheating temps faster.

The DynastashER has two additional features; it has a third hole in the top which holds a concentrate tool and a hole through the face which houses a silicone container for your hearts desire. So the DynastashER can carry two stashes

I just sniffed mine and I smell nothing.... but I have a terrible sense of smell.

@h3rbalist

I have already placed an order for a ti Burly with extra crown and Burly XL mouthpiece and a wedge dynastashER but now I know I can not use the dynastash so I'm at a loss as what to do

Why don't you just ask George to send you a burl short body and mouthpiece instead? It will fit into the Dynastash and it is only 17mm shorter.

You have chosen a beautiful combination. You will LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Thanks for the replies.

The thing is my vapcap is to be my portable out and about vape and I really wanted a one stop solution for transporting it around with my herb and concentrates.

I have already placed an order for a ti Burly with extra crown and Burly XL mouthpiece and a wedge dynastashER but now I know I can not use the dynastash so I'm at a loss as what to do.

I will email Matt for confirmation and see if I can cancel my order and get my money back.

Ask them these questions yourself, older models of the Dynastash couldn't accommodate the extra space for the mouth pieces but I think George may have newer ones out or on the way. I just remember something being said that they now even fit the vong stems which wouldn't have before, so really just double check with them as they'd be the ones to know for sure.

I guess a good person to ask right now would be @little maggie .

Another option is to maybe have your burly body to a short body instead, that way you can have the mouthpiece and keep the stash you've ordered. You could just use the mouthpiece at home and take it off while you're on the go, which is what I've been having to do. I'll admit it's not the nicest without the mouthpiece but still works just the same. I believe you'll get both condensers, so you could do this. Just an option.

I'm going with a B&W Ebony short body myself, but I bet I will go for the XL stash when they do come out.

h3rbalist

The Dynastash has two holes in the top; a deep round hole to store your Vapcap and an more shallow oval one for your stash. It also has a magnet inset into the face of it. The magnet holds the VC and helps to cool the cap to reheating temps faster.

The DynastashER has two additional features; it has a third hole in the top which holds a concentrate tool and a hole through the face which houses a silicone container for your hearts desire. So the DynastashER can carry two stashes

I just sniffed mine and I smell nothing.... but I have a terrible sense of smell.

@h3rbalist

Why don't you just ask George to send you a burl short body and mouthpiece instead? It will fit into the Dynastash and it is only 17mm shorter.

That is a great idea.

I didn't realise I could do that.

I'll email them.

Thank you.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Thanks for the replies.

Another approach which might be attractive to you is to change your order to a Dynastash and a Vapcap with a 'shorty' body.
If you use a standard length condenser tube, with a short body and a mouthpiece you end up with a Vapcap that's the same length as a standard VC, but has a mouthpiece, and can be 'spun' in the same manner as the XL.
This would fit in the current, standard length Dynastash models.

The Omnivap with a short wooden body will also fit a regular length stash.
The Ti Omnivap too.
And I think there may be a short glass body that can be used with the Ti tip/Omnivap 'needle valve' condenser tube (I think it comes with the pre-order Omnivap, but might be available separately if you ask George), or even a standard condenser tube with a wooden mouthpiece.

So there's no shortage of options!

If anyone spots any errors in this 'advice' please correct me!

There isn't any timeframe for XL stashes, in fact I don't even remember George officially announcing an XL stash.
I too hope that he'll make them though, and have expressed a definite interest to him re' this myself.
Fingers crossed.

Squiby

That is a stunning B&W Ebony VonG! What wood is your Dynastash made from? It is a beautiful combo!! It looks like it matches the VonG exactly.

Are you using the VonG dry? Can you comment on your experience toking with the thicker sleeve? I wonder what it would be like to turn the sleeve around and toke from the narrow end?

Does it fit into the Dynastash?

buckhakeesah

Its a matching black and ebony dynastash. Really does seem like a great matching set! From what i understand you can use it either way depending on your preference. Im traveling and havent had a chance to test it out. Will update when I do;)

I plan on running this one dry with the option available if i need it. I have the other vong options that i will dedicate to water. It fits the dynastash and ER as is, but if you add the XL kit , it will not. You have some beautiful pieces Squiby! We are lucky to have such a fun vaping experience!

Last edited:
Top Bottom