antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Right, well the only other thing we could do is I contribute $10 to George's website, and tell him it's for you. If we email George/Matt first to ok it, and then they can be on the lookout for your order and my contribution. That way not even your wife needs to know exactly how much your vape cost :clap:

If you'd rather the glassy, no worries! But I love wood, and glass breaks easy. Your choice though buddy, but the offer is there :peace:
3rd day nicotine free! Thank you Vapcap!
herbalist33, Are you still willing to help me out with this? I ordered my ti glassy(#2063), but would love to upgrade to a shorty wood body. I have a wood mouthpiece already.

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
CLK3jCy.jpg

w9OrLdW.jpg

was gonna share this. It isn't perfect, but I've been using it and enjoy it greatly. This is @Ratchett 's Grasshopper case. I bought two and I've repurposed this one as my Vapcap case. It holds my Vapcap in tube, and two doobtubes (one for fresh herb one for vaped) and my standard size stem in the pen pocket.

That's an awesome idea!

I'm going to be working with my leathercrafter on some more grasshopper cases..... Maybe I should make a dynavap leather case.....

What do ya'll think? What slots should I have? I'm thinking one for the vapcap in it's tube, two doob tubes, and maybe a slot for a poker or toothpick?

b0

Cloudy...
That's an awesome idea!

I'm going to be working with my leathercrafter on some more grasshopper cases..... Maybe I should make a dynavap leather case.....

What do ya'll think? What slots should I have? I'm thinking one for the vapcap in it's tube, two doob tubes, and maybe a slot for a poker or toothpick?

I think that just one for the tube vapcap and 2 doobtubes should be enought. The cap of the vapcap works as a poker/toothpick IME.

Also, do you think you can find/make some kind of tube/sleeve to use with the Dynastash? that would be great too!

Squiby

That's an awesome idea!

I like the roll-up case concept. I am planning on using a leather tobacco pouch roll-up for my Vapvap when it arrives

Thinking about a custom Vapcap roll-up, I would include three/four spaces for the Vapcap, the herb (and spent abv) and a lighter.

Fancier roll-ups could also include spaces for extra modular components like spare bodies, mouthpieces and condensers.

Ohhhh. Imagine a leather wrapped Ti glassy body nestled in a matching leather roll-up! :bowdown::clap::tup::love::brow:

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Thinking about a custom Vapcap roll-up, I would include three/four spaces for the Vapcap, the herb (and spent abv) and a lighter.

Ooo I forgot about the lighter lol, yeah definitely want a spot for that!

Yeah I think we can work something out - I like the idea for multiple vapcaps. maybe two slots for those, two for the doob tubes, and one spot for the lighter? That would be one hell of a sweet case!

Squiby

The problem is that when I want to clean the inside of the dynastash I can't Use ISO or anything like that and kief/flowers are gonna make it sticky and build up.

So having the chance to put a container or sleeve inside would be awesome, something like the glass inserts of the Jyarz.

Anyone know something that would fit or can tell me the size so I can search some kind of tube/container to use?

Thx guys!

Would something like this work for you?

• 51DEFVYuTNL._SX425_.jpg

83x11 mm Clear Plastic Test Tube Sample Containers

DorianGray

I applied the flame 2 seconds after the click on a second cycle and combusted :doh:

I soaked the condenser in alcohol for a few hours without the o-rings but when i put it back together I find the mouth piece comes apart with the condenser attached, too easily from the unit. anyone have any tips on making it more snug?

Also, mine doesn't have metal ring like this on the mouth end.

2gxmrsg.jpg

Mine looks like this one

5PYsRHsl.jpg

Why do some Ti Woody's have 2 metal rings (one by the heat sink and another by the mouthpiece) and others have only 1?

Last edited:

bounce5

Ooo I forgot about the lighter lol, yeah definitely want a spot for that!

Yeah I think we can work something out - I like the idea for multiple vapcaps. maybe two slots for those, two for the doob tubes, and one spot for the lighter? That would be one hell of a sweet case!

The only other thing I have in my Vapcap pouch is a lighter flame adjuster tool. Maybe you could add a storage spot for one of these tools, if others use them too. I find I use it all the time with my torches, since when they run low I have to turn them up. I have two but usually use the crafsman tool because it's flat:

Butane Screw Thing
this_one.jpg

Butane Screw Thing (to see the size/scale next to a torch lighter)
htc_pics_088.jpg

Craftsman flathead screw keychain tool: (Can find them at Sears for a $1.00). I stuck a rare earth magnet to this tool and turned it into a resting spot for the Vapcap and a tool to take off the hot cap.
spin_prod_1059490312

The Stranger

Account Closed
Just tried it with my drilled-out HA (miraculously, my drilled teflon mouthpiece has the perfect diameter for the VapCap to slip into the HA, just a touch of room around the cap) and I might not be waiting long enough or I might not have left the HA on long enough or it might not be conduction-based enough to transfer enough heat to the VapCap but I never heard a click. :/

The material in the VapCap's chamber was spent when I pulled it out, though (used the HA at the highest temp, used the pump on a second bowl to similar results).
Dangit, that's disappointing!

@DorianGray I'm pretty sure it's a newish option, you can have a second crown added for $5 more.

DorianGray

After a closer look I realized that 2 of the rings are the same size while 1 is bigger. By placing the biggest ring in the #2 position on the condenser I get a tighter fit and this fixes my problem.
aWxeeV8.jpg

Positions 1 and 3 are where the smaller rings go and position 2 has the bigger ring.

Kalessin

That's an awesome idea!

I'd definitely buy another if you made a specific Dynavap wrap. For me just a place for the stash tube, my two dubes(which I got from you, green and black were very lucky choices to differentiate between fresh and old) and a lighter would work for me, and the lighter isn't even necessary really.

b0

Cloudy...
@b0 If i may ask? what do you have against using the dynastash like a dugout as it's designed to be used?

I want to use it as a dugout, but will like to be able to clean it. With time rhe wood will catch the weed smell and the dynastash itself is gonna be smelly and transfer that to the different flowers I put inside.

With a sleeve/tube I will be able to clean it perfectly, the dynastash will remain with a neutral odour and will be easier to change strains just changing the tube. That's all, I'm a bit ocd with cleaning Al my vape gear :)

Squiby

With a sleeve/tube I will be able to clean it perfectly, the dynastash will remain with a neutral odour and will be easier to change strains just changing the tube. That's all, I'm a bit ocd with cleaning Al my vape gear :)

Another option for you might be to go with the DynastashER vs the Dynastash. The DynastashER has a removable 5 ml silicone container that you can switch out. That way a specific strain can have have its own designated container. Product does not come in contact with the wood and can be cleaned any time you please.

DynaStashER

Or the 2 port model

IMG_20160602_164639626_zpslfa1g5rl.jpg

Hyphy

Which then lends the question, "how are people using their Dynastash/ER?

Do any of you use it just for the magnet and Vapcap storage? Do you stay home with it? Do you store your herb separately or do you store a day's (?) worth in it? Does the herb need to be ground or can you just shove a bud in there and tear off a bit at a time for use?

Or is it strictly an out and about device?

I have never used a dugout before and I am wondering about the practical aspects for those of you who have experience with one.
Easy. You grind herb into one chamber, and the other chamber is for storing the VC. To pack the VC, you twist/press/move the VC bowl into the grinded herb. You can fit like 2g in there which is like 40(?) packs worth. I always pack my VC with the dynastash, whether I'm home or out and about.

The problem is that when I want to clean the inside of the dynastash I can't Use ISO or anything like that and kief/flowers are gonna make it sticky and build up.

So having the chance to put a container or sleeve inside would be awesome, something like the glass inserts of the Jyarz.

Anyone know something that would fit or can tell me the size so I can search some kind of tube/container to use?

Thx guys!

No need to clean the inside. Any buildup will eventually make it into a bowl you're vaping. If kief on the inside is sticky, who cares, it's in a place you'll never touch and as it (kief) ages it will not be sticky. I doubt you'll ever find a container solution that will fit inside and be worth the effort. Honestly, you probably have two options: (1) use the dynastash as is, and as it is meant to be used (2) don't use/buy a dynastash and use your jyarz instead to pack.

b0

Cloudy...
Another option for you might be to go with the DynastashER vs the Dynastash. The DynastashER has a removable 5 ml silicone container that you can switch out. That way a specific strain can have have its own designated container. Product does not come in contact with the wood and can be cleaned any time you please.

DynaStashER

Or the 2 port model

IMG_20160602_164639626_zpslfa1g5rl.jpg

Na, I like the dynastash. Sometimes is better to keep it simple and usually I only carry weed and a lighter with my vapcap.

I only carry concentrates with my alpha centauri and already have a pouch for that.

StoneFog

Na, I like the dynastash. Sometimes is better to keep it simple and usually I only carry weed and a lighter with my vapcap.

I only carry concentrates with my alpha centauri and already have a pouch for that.
You could blow out the herb section with a can of air, every once in a while, to clear it of particulate build up.

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
those of you with the Ti woody and extended mouthpiece, what are you using to store your vapcap at home or out and about?
I wish I had something better but for now I am switching our the condenser and put it back in it's own tube and just bring 2 tubes. Inserting the condenser isn't an issue.

Modnote: Back to back posts merged

I used to get the denser draws just with the carb closed and puffing like a cigar using a Ti Glassy.
I leave the carb open or just flutter a bit and haven't had any issues. I like getting the extra air through it. I just take long steady draws. I often just do 1 draw per cycle.

Sorry about the double post Tried to delete but can't figure that out. I'll get the hang of it eventually. VapCap is too effective.

Last edited by a moderator:

b0

Cloudy...
I leave the carb open or just flutter a bit and haven't had any issues. I like getting the extra air through it. I just take long steady draws. I often just do 1 draw per cycle.

I started doing it that way and then tried puffing. Usually what I do is take 3 or 4 puffs with the carb closed and then a long draw until I hear the click with the carb half closed. Sometimes I just puff or take a couple longs depending on the mood, but my usual technique and the one I always teach to my friends is puffing.

It's usually easier for new users because they don't have to worry about the proper drawing and/or using the carb. It always get you nice vapor :nod:

But that's one of the things I love about the Vapcap, it's amazing how something so small works so good and how many little changes you can make in the way you use it: Puffs, long draws, how much air you let through the carb... Can't wait to start testing my Omnivap :rockon:

little maggie

I thought I had bought the dynastasher from the website after indi collapsed. It doesn't even look like it's for sale. How did some of you end up with it?

little maggie,

Squiby

I thought I had bought the dynastasher from the website after indi collapsed. It doesn't even look like it's for sale. How did some of you end up with it?

I bought mine during the campaign, but I did not purchase it through the campaign. I sent George a contribution through his website and added a note that it was for a dynastashER and to please add it to my order.

Squiby,

little maggie

I bought mine during the campaign, but I did not purchase it through the campaign. I sent George a contribution through his website and added a note that it was for a dynastashER and to please add it to my order.
Have you gotten your order? I've ordered so many things that I'm starting to lose track. I haven't received anything yet but I think it's because I've changed the wood or added to the order a couple of times. I still want the dynastasher. At the end of the campaign George said he had some ready. I wonder what happened to those.

little maggie,
Top Bottom